• First time accessing HNZ in a long, long, time?
    You must reset your password! Before accessing your account(s) you must submit a password reset using the username of the account you wish to recover.
    If you don't see the email, please check your junk folder!

Amber Chou Wilson

Amber Chou Wilson

Hard working | Friendly | Fashionable | Hufflepuff

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Amber Chou Wilson

Kindness is always fashionable

THE BASICS:
NAME:Amber Chou Wilson
NAME MEANING:
Amber: From the English word amber that denotes either the gemstone, which is formed from fossil resin, or the orange-yellow colour.
Chou: Chou is a Japanese name meaning "butterfly".
Wilson: Derived from the popular medieval name Will.
HOMETOWN:Pleasant Point, New Zealand
NICKNAME/ALIAS:N/A
BIRTHDAY:6 July 2030
NATIONALITY:Japanese, Citizen of New Zealand
BLOOD STATUS:Mixed Blood
SEXUALITY:Homosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Seeing Somebody (Ainsley Lynch)

ZODIAC SIGN:Cancer. As a Cancer born on July 6th, you are sensible, yet quite comfortable in the realm of internal emotions. Ever the enigma, your own family may even struggle to discover your true self. Although you have a tendency to keep your emotions and thoughts private, you have the ability to sense the feelings of those around you. As a result you are highly compassionate and sympathetic.
ELEMENT:Water. Water is your paired element and your sign actually has the most fundamental connection with water of all the zodiac signs. As though hit by strong waves, you sometimes are overcome by your emotions. While this may be an uncomfortable phenomenon for others, you ride the "waves" of emotion with deep understanding. It is this comfortability that allows you to sense so clearly when others are having emotional experiences. As you continue to embrace these positive qualities of water, your understanding will continue to grow. Be aware of becoming too immersed in your emotions, as the negative qualities of water bring bout feelings of moodiness.
PLANET: The Moon. The moon is the planetary ruler of your sign, but because you are born in the second Decan, or part, of the sign, you are also influenced strongly by Pluto. It is this planetary planet that explains for a constant struggle between your emotions and reason. The Moon directly connects to emotional understanding and foresight, while Pluto influences your need for control and power. You may find you have an undying desire for security, which is why you feel incomplete without close, committed relationships. When you do find the closeness you seek, your nurturing nature is revealed.

EDUCATION:Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE:Hufflepuff
HOGWARTS YEAR:Sixth Year
FAVORITE CLASS: Potions, Divination
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: Herbology
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: Heta Omega
WAND:Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Wood: Ivy wands are best suited for social wizards and witches who adapt well in difficult situations and thrive. They also seem to have a knack for healing magic.
Core: Wands with this core are good for charms spell-casting. Be warned that they do sometimes lead to failed hexes.

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY:Nana Komatsu
HAIR:Black and long with a fringe.
EYES:Dark brown.
BUILD:Short for her age and petite, Amber will never be the tallest person in the room.
STYLE:Amber has a very preppy, colorful style. She likes wearing skirts and blouses with matching accessories. She makes sure everything is always neatly in place and color coordinated. Her parents own a clothing store and fashion line, so Amber has a fairly good eye for style from being around them and their work.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:Amber is almost always smiling, and it's hard to see whether its genuine or not. She tends to hide her emotions behind a happy front when she's not actually feeling cheerful.

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY:Amber is very outgoing and loves to meet new people, she is the opposite of shy. At the same time, she is a rule follower that doesn't like stand out when it's in a negative way. Very aware of what other people think of her, she will always try to fit in and stay in the good graces of authority figures. Because of this, she will only consider breaking rules when she's reasonably certain she won't get caught and if it's for a good reason. Negative emotions are things she pushes down and tries to never show, she tries to at least keep an illusion of cheeriness no matter what the circumstances are. She is also fiercely loyal, and once she has befriended someone she will defend them with all she has. It's one of the rare occasions her happy personality could slip. If you insult or bully her friends, her temper will show faster than if you did anything to her personally.

ESFJ - "THE CONSUL"
People who share the Consul personality type are, for lack of a better word, popular - which makes sense, given that it is also a very common personality type, making up twelve percent of the population. In high school, Consuls are the cheerleaders and the quarterbacks, setting the tone, taking the spotlight and leading their teams forward to victory and fame. Later in life, Consuls continue to enjoy supporting their friends and loved ones, organizing social gatherings and doing their best to make sure everyone is happy.

ESFJ STRENGTHS:
Strong Practical Skills Strong Sense of Duty Very Loyal Sensitive and Warm Good at Connecting with Others

ESFJ WEAKNESSES:
Worried about Their Social Status Inflexible Reluctant to Innovate or Improvise Vulnerable to Criticism Often Too Needy Too Selfless

HISTORY:Amber grew up in a relatively small town, near her father's muggle family. Her mother is a a Mixed Blood, but she has no siblings and both her parents died before Amber was born. Because of this Amber doesn't know anyone on her mother's side of the family.
Amber's father was adopted by muggle parents and therefore doesn't know his blood status. His parents knew nothing of magic and were very surprised when he got his letter for Hogwarts.Her father's muggle parents and adopted non-magical sister were a bigger part of her life, giving Amber a large muggle influence despite having magical parents. She loved her grandparents and visited them as often as she could, but had a more troubled relationship with her aunt. She was the person that looked after Amber whenever her parents were busy with their job, and they never got along very well. She also home schooled her, and Amber resented her for teaching her things she could be learning at a muggle school, with other kids her own age. Because of possible accidental magic, her parents and aunt had decided it was best if Amber and her sister were home schooled before going to Hogwarts but were often too busy to do it themselves.
Amber was often lonely growing up, feeling distanced from her younger sister by their differences in personality. When she came to Hogwarts, she was determined to make lots of new friends her own age.
LIKES:Fashion, Flowers, Talking, Socializing, Taking walks
DISLIKES:Dirt, Mud Animals (Especially owls), Bullies
GOALS:Amber's goal is to be popular and have a lot of friends, as well as do good in classes.
FEARS:Flying (a little), Disappointing people, Public embarrassment.
STRENGTHS:Amber is very positive and open. She can talk to almost anyone and make friends really easily. She's good at empathizing with others and helping them when needed.
WEAKNESSES:Amber can be a little prissy when it comes to dirt and animals, which can make her clash with others. She also tends to be non confrontational when things aren't urgent, and tries to stay everyone's friend. She can be insecure and compares herself to others a lot.
MIRROR OF ERISED: She would see herself graduating with good grades, Head Girl, president of Heta Omega, and surrounded by a lot of friends.
BOGGART:People she loves ignoring her and treating her like she doesn't exist.
PATRONUS:A bunny.
AMORTENTIA:Wildflowers, wood, strawberries.

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:

Name: Alexander Miles Wilson
Relation: Father
Blood Status: Unknown
Marital Status: Married

Name: Ayame Koizumi - Wilson
Relation: Mother
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Martial Status: Married

Name: Sophie Eiko Wilson (x)
Relation: Sister
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Marital Status: -
House: Ravenclaw

First Year

Second Year

Third Year

Fourth Year

Fifth Year

Sixth Year

Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:

Amber Chou Wilson

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand

First Year

"First year was so much fun! I met a lot of people, including my best friend Ainsley, and learned a lot of new things. I still had to get used to the school and the people there, but I think I did alright."
Amber's first year at Hogwarts New Zealand was very full and very social, she met many people in her year and one or two in the years above hers. Amber was going to join every club she could, but settled on just Heta Omega for her first year, which ended up being a good fit. She had mostly positive experiences during this year, excluding a confrontation with a very rude Gryffindor girl, and was eager to move forward to the next year.​

Amber had a big grin on her face as she stood in line with the other first years, surveying the great hall. The floating candles and magic ceiling were nice and all, but what excited her more was the sea of faces she could see at the long tables. There were so many people here! She couldn't wait to make a few friends. The house she had grown up in had been far away from the bigger cities, so she wasn't used to seeing this many kids in one place.

She tore her eyes away from the older students and looked at her fellow first years. She tried to catch someone's eye but they either didn't notice or ignored her. Oh well, there would be plenty of time for that later. Once she had been sorted into her house.

Returning her gaze to the tables, Amber found herself wondering which of the houses would suit her best. She had no real preference, she just wanted whichever house had the nicest people and the best Quidditch team to root for.

As the names continued to be called, Amber felt herself get a little impatient. She hadn't realized just how many people had last names that came in the alphabet before hers, and she couldn't wait to find out what her house would be.

When her name was finally called, she did an involuntary little jump in anticipation and unexpectedly felt some fear pool in her stomach as she looked at the hat. The fear was quickly drowned by the larger feeling of excitement, however, and she was smiling again as she sat down. She closed her eyes in anticipation as the Sorting Hat was lowered onto her head.

"You'd manage in any of the houses, but you'll thrive in...Hufflepuff!"

Roleplays

It's finally time!

Buying her wand

Ollivander's Wand Shop

Strange and crowded...

With Ainsley Lynch

Hufflepuff First Years Girls Dorm

A touch of home

With Ainsley Lynch

The Owlery

Passion for Fashion

With Evelyn Manning

The Student Lounge

How To Make A Friend

With Ainsley Lynch

The Library

Taking a Risk

With Evangeline Campbell

The Courtyard

How Exciting!

Yule Ball
With Ainsley Lynch

Great Hall

Little Beasties

With Aaron Walden and Lucas Woodlock

The Forbidden Forest

Something Precious

With Ainsley Lynch

The Hogwarts Garden

A Kitchen Expedition

With Wyatt Finch

The Kitchens

Delivering A Rose

Rose Delivery
With Marcella Benivieni

Ravenclaw House Table

Two Roses For You

Rose Delivery
With Flavio Morales

The Lakefront

Another Ravenclaw Rose

Rose Delivery
With Silus Hollister

Ravenclaw House Table

Dancing Alone

Valentine's Dance
With Rory Fergusson and Tesla Wilde

Great Hall

Thinking About Boys and Roses

With Flavio Morales

The Hogwarts Garden

Swoosh Splat

With Lizzie Taylor

The Quidditch Pitch

A Sweet Conversation

With Prudence Armstead

The Kitchens

The Prettiest Star

With Ainsley Lynch

The North Tower

First Year Marks

1st Year Potions

O

1st Year History of Magic

O

1st Year Charms

E

1st Year Transfiguration

E

1st Year Astronomy

O

1st Year Herbology

E

1st Year Flying

E

1st Year Defence Against the Dark Arts

O

Grade Point Average

5.5 (Between an E and O)

House points earned during year: 614

First Year Photos

Second Year

"In my second year I became good friends with a few people from my year. Though there's a few I am definitely not friends with as well. We actually learned a lot of magic in this year, which is very exciting. I'm still proud of the grades I got!"

Amber focused less on meeting new people in her second year, and more on deepening the connections that were there. Her friendship with Ainsley continued, but she also became closer friends with Evelyn Manning and Flavio Morales. Her focus on school work increased as well, getting her all O's for her second year at school. There were a few more confrontational interactions than in her first year too, like the one with Rory Fergusson. Amber started to feel a bit more confident in this year, and it helped her express her more negative emotions occasionally.​

Roleplays

Sisterly Indifference

With Ainsley Lynch and Sophie Wilson

Obsidian Harbour

A Meeting Outside

With Espen Manning

The Great Lawn

A Fashionable Reunion

With Evelyn Manning

The Courtyard

Just Out of Reach

With Wyatt Finch

The Library

Whooops!

With Noemie Vanity and Evelyn Manning

The North Tower

Birthday Celebrations and Mischief

With Kaia Rosemary,Daniel Rosemary, Evelyn Manning, and Alex Sheffield

The Great Lawn

A Pair of Dolls

Halloween Feast
With Ainsley Lynch

Great Hall

A Real Accomplishment

With Elt

The Trophy Room

Patchwork

With Ainsley Lynch

The Lakefront

Reminder

With Flavio Morales

The Lakefront

What is Your Problem?

With Rory Fergusson

The Fourth Floor Corridor

Last Rose

Receiving a Rose
With Clementine Pratt

Hufflepuff Second Year Girls Dorm

A Rose for the Captain

Rose Delivery
With Reuben Lagowski

Hufflepuff Common Room

Pink for the Professor

Rose Delivery
With Professor Sloane Stark

The Staff Table

Another Professor Rose

Rose Delivery
With Professor Kennedy Pratt

The Staff Table

Another Yellow Rose

Rose Delivery
With Octavian Vetrov

Gryffindor House Table

Friendly Rose

Rose Delivery
With Wyatt Finch

The Seventh Floor Corridor

Final Rose

Rose Delivery
With Professor Jonathon Phillips

Professor Phillips's Office

Surprise!

Receiving a Rose
With Olivia Havelock

Hufflepuff House Table

Be Nice!

With Rama Mowry

The Library

A Bittersweet Conversation

With Prudence Armstead

The Student Lounge

Second Year Marks

2nd Year Potions

O

2nd Year History of Magic

O

2nd Year Charms

O

2nd Year Transfiguration

O

2nd Year Astronomy

O

2nd Year Herbology

O

2nd Year Defence Against the Dark Arts

O

Grade Point Average

6 (O Average)

House points earned during year: 614
Second Year Photos

Third Year

"Third year was rough. I liked the electives but I might have put too much pressure on myself by not dropping any of my old classes. Wyatt asking me to the ball was wonderful and he's a great boyfriend, but I can't believe I got into such a big fight with Ainsley. I still don't know why, and it's been like a black cloud over this entire school year. I hope the next one is better."
Amber's third year started off great, she caught up with some of her old friends and made some new ones. She grew closer to Wyatt Finch, a fourth year Gryffindor she was already friends with, and started dating him. That's where things went sour, her best friend Ainsley got very upset with her and the two didn't talk for a long time, something neither of them are used to. Amber continued to do well in her classes, though it took more effort from her this year which has started to take its toll on her. She also branched out by participating in more school events like tutoring younger students and the duelling tournament.​

Roleplays

Get It Over With

With Sophie Wilson and Rory Fergusson

Ollivander's Wand Shop

Friends First

With Flavio Morales

The Student Lounge

Expressive

With Ainsley Lynch

Hufflepuff Third Years Girls Dorm

Well Dressed Friends

With Evelyn Manning and Noemie Vanity

The Student Lounge

Issues

With Wyatt Finch

The Quidditch Pitch

Not Just What You See

Roleplay Roulette
With Jessica Matthews, Alana Finch, and Bethany Zanders

The Cliffs

The Past is in the Past

Tutoring Program
With Elt

The Library

Historical Help

Tutoring Program
With Sofia Rosenberg

The Library

Catching Up

With Evelyn Manning

The Student Lounge

Growing Up and Apart

With Ainsley Lynch

The Hogwarts Garden

Lately It's You

Yule Ball
With Wyatt Finch and Ainsley Lynch

Great Hall

Y28 Heta Meeting

With Madeline Walden, Isabelle Marie, Tuesday Palmero, Rose Holland and October Alcott

The Magical Sorority of Heta Omega

Y28 Dueling Match #7

Dueling Tournament
With Solomon Mordaunt

The Duelling Chamber

Kamikaze

With Wyatt Finch

Hufflepuff House Table

Rose for a Wild Girl

Rose Delivery
With Fawn Barrow

The Great Lawn

Pretty Rose for a Pretty Raven

Rose Delivery
With Aminia Macksimov

Ravenclaw House Table

Rose for the Head of House

Rose Delivery
With ~Professor Kennedy Pratt

Professor Pratt's Lounge

Three for the Price of One

Rose Delivery
With Alessio Benivieni

Hufflepuff Common Room

Flower for a Lily

Rose Delivery
With Lilyanna Hope

Slytherin House Table

Super Secret Admirer

Receiving a Rose
With Darcy Pratt

The Courtyard

Delivery for You

Receiving a Rose
With Ethan Mendoza

Hufflepuff House Table

Beautiful Roses

Receiving a Rose
With Signy Forstrom

The Courtyard

Someone's Valentine

Receiving a Rose
With Sara Benivieni

The Library

Awkward Is My Middle Name

Valentine's Dance
With Yiwen Marionetta

Great Hall

In the Sunshine

With October Alcott

The Courtyard

All We Got

With Wyatt Finch, Marisol Woods, and Asaiah Murphy

Gryffindor House Table

Wounded Animal

With Ainsley Lynch

Hufflepuff Third Years Girls Dorm

You don't know me

With Wyatt Finch, Geovanna Volt

The Seventh Floor Corridor

Third Year Marks

3rd Year Potions

O

3rd Year History of Magic

O

3rd Year Charms

O

3rd Year Transfiguration

O

3rd Year Astronomy

O

3rd Year Herbology

O

3rd Year Defence Against the Dark Arts

O

3rd Year Ancient Runes

O

3rd Year Divination

O

Grade Point Average

6 (O Average)

House points earned during year: 763
Third Year Photos

Fourth Year

"Classes get harder each yet, but also more interesting. I took a few more this year, but I'm starting to worry it's too much. I'm glad Ainsley and I are back to being best friends, as I really missed her last year. But now I'm in this weird feud with November, and even I'm not sure why. I guess some people just can't get along? Though she's the one that started it. I hope next year I won't have to deal with her too much."
Amber's fourth year started with a breakup, as she and Wyatt mutually decided to call off their relationship. This helped her later as she made up with her best friend Ainsley. A study group was made with Flavio, Ainsley and November but it soon became apparent that Amber and November had trouble getting long. The two had a subtle and silent rivalry going on, that finally exploded into an argument on the night of the yule ball. Amber's fourth year was even busier than her third in terms of schoolwork, and this marked the first year she was unable to deliver roses on valentine's day.​

Roleplays

Spite on the Slopes

With Sophie Wilson, Lizzie Taylor and Caro Taylor

New Zealand

Boy Talk and Friend Trouble

With Clementine Pratt

Hufflepuff Fourth Years Girls Dorm

Quack!

With Flavio Morales

The Lakefront

A Toast to the Past

With Silus Hollister

Entrance Hall

Overdue Meeting

With Stella Finch

The Hogwarts Garden

It's Only Natural

With Flavio Morales, November Albertson, and Ainsley Lynch

Hufflepuff House Table

Dorm Chats - The First Night

With November Albertson and Tesla Wilde

Magic to Understand Magic

With Akemi Tsukino

Hufflepuff Common Room

Graceless Heart

With Ainsley Lynch and Hayley Elridge

The Lakefront

In The Middle

With Wyatt Finch

The Cliffs

The Stands

With November Albertson Clementine Pratt, Tesla Wilde,
And various others

The Stands

Queens with Crowns

Halloween Feast
With Sianna Djordjevich

Great Hall

Helpful Hand

With Evelyn Manning

The Student Lounge

Repairing the Damage

With Ainsley Lynch

The Hogwarts Garden

A Game of Throes

With Geovanna Volt

Hufflepuff Common Room

Hit The Books

With Flavio Morales, November Albertson, and Ainsley Lynch

The Great Lawn

It's in the Cards

With ~Professor Kennedy Pratt

Professor Pratt's Lounge

Peace Interrupted

With Marisol Woods

The Courtyard

Bad Reaction

With November Albertson and Flavio Morales

The Hospital Wing

Out In The Open

With Stella Stilinski

The Courtyard

Learning the Past

Tutoring Program
With Tuesday Palmero

The Student Lounge

Getting Ready for the Night

With November Albertson

Jealousy and Dancing: not the best mix

Yule Ball
With November Albertson, Matthew Harper, and Flavio Morales

Great Hall

A Friendly Ambush

With Hayley Elridge

The Third Floor Corridor

My Watch Has Ended

With Fleur Worth

The First Floor Corridor

Comparison Will Kill You

Receiving a Rose
With November Albertson

Hufflepuff Fourth Year Girls Dorm

La Amitie

Receiving a Rose
With Ryuu Arai

A Rose for a Good Friend

Receiving a Rose
With Evelyn Manning

Hufflepuff House Table

A Yellow Rose for You!

Receiving a Rose
With Lyra Potter

Hufflepuff House Table

Another one from the bunch

Receiving a Rose
With James Cade

The Library

Good as New

Valentine's Dance
With Ainsley Lynch and Fleur Worth

Great Hall

Pride Event, 2045

With Ainsley Lynch and Hayley Elridge,
And various others

Great Hall

Inability to Focus

With Noemie Vanity, and November Albertson

The Library

Grape Soda

With Flavio Morales

The Student Lounge

Fourth Year Marks

4th Year Potions

O

4th Year History of Magic

O

4th Year Charms

O

4th Year Transfiguration

O

4th Year Astronomy

O

4th Year Herbology

O

4th Year Defence Against the Dark Arts

O

4th Year Ancient Runes

O

4th Year Divination

O

4th Year Muggle Studies

O

Grade Point Average

6 (O average)

House points earned during year: 862
Fourth Year Photos

Last edited:

Amber Chou Wilson

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand

Fifth Year

"I knew fifth year would be different, but I didn't anticipate how life-changing it would be for me. There were things about myself I was hiding until now, and I'm happy and proud not to be hiding anymore. I like Ainsley, and I'm so glad she is my girlfriend now. The OWLs weren't as bad as I feared, and I really think I'm ready for sixth year."
After her fourth year, Amber decided to drop a few classes to make things easier for herself. But she was still struggling with another aspect of her life: her sexuality. After a reading during Ancient Runes, she talked with Professor Josephs about her feelings, realizing as she talked to the professor that she liked girls, and more specifically her best friend Ainsley. She confessed her feelings to her friend, and the two started dating at the yule ball. Amber felt a lot less pressure after that, though she still had to work hard to pass her OWLs with all O's.​

Roleplays

Fashion Show: Students

With various

Gladrags Wizardwear

Welcome Home

With Ainsley Lynch

New Zealand

In My Element

With Evelyn Manning

Gladrags Wizardwear

Funny How We Haven't Met

With Noah Kingsley

The Library

It's Truth, It's Truth That Shows Us

With Professor Kahurangi Josephs

Professor Josephs' Office

You Began to See the Light

With Clementine Pratt

Hufflepuff Fifth Years Girls Dorm

Going forwards, backwards

With Soohye Kendall-Wu and Professor Archie Renner

The Third Floor Corridor

Handmade Gifts

With Ruby Folsom

Honeyduke's

Deciphering Me

With Ainsley Lynch

The Hogwarts Garden

Cold Front

With November Albertson

Hufflepuff Common Room

Night and Day

With Sophie Wilson

The Student Lounge

Get Lost in Fears That We Make

With Flavio Morales

The Great Lawn

If the Whole World Was Watching

Yule Ball
With Ainsley Lynch

Great Hall

Oh, Did You See the Stars Colliding?

With Ainsley Lynch

Hufflepuff Fifth Years Girls Dorm

Dreamy Purchase

With Alana Finch

The Inner Eye

The Charms of Books

With Lily Cliffeton

Flourish and Blott's

Dusk and Dawn

With Sophie Wilson

The Library

Girl Time

With Evelyn Manning, Fleur Worth, and Noemie Vanity

The Student Lounge

Shaken

With October Alcott

Antiquated Lavatory

A Yellow Rose for Amber

Receiving a rose
With Kira Wolf

Hufflepuff House Table

Appreciation

Receiving a rose
With Eleanor Hope

The Student Lounge

Better Days with a Girl Like You

Receiving a rose
With Aurora Night

Hufflepuff House Table

Our friendship fossilized

Receiving a rose
With Lauryn Woodlock

Hufflepuff Common Room

Friendship Finds Fun

Receiving a rose
With Signy Forstrom

A History Only You and I Could Write

Valentine's Dance
With Ainsley Lynch

Great Hall

The First Leaf Falls

With November Albertson

The Lakefront

Perhaps Overdue

With Anabelle Williams

The Courtyard

Pride Event, 2046

With Ainsley Lynch, Hayley Elridge, and Lizzie Taylor,
And various others

Great Hall

Fifth Year Marks

5th Year Potions

O

5th Year History of Magic

O

5th Year Charms

O

5th Year Transfiguration

O

5th Year Astronomy

O

5th Year Defence Against the Dark Arts

O

5th Year Ancient Runes

O

5th Year Divination

O

Grade Point Average

6 (O average)

House points earned during year: 703
Fifth Year Photos

Prefect

Sixth Year

"It was nice to take a break from the big exams in my sixth year, but I still had to work hard to keep up. I enjoyed all of my classes a lot, and had a great time with my prefect duties too. Not much changed during this year, which is actually really nice. I'm in a good place right now, and I think I can start my final year with no problems."

Amber's sixth year was a very calm year, which the girl appreciated. She remained in a steady relationship with Ainsley, which helped make her time at school even better than it already had been. Now one of the oldest students at school, Amber didn't really meet many new people this year. But she enjoyed catching up with old friends and acquaintances, even vowing to bury any old grudges she still may have against some people. Working together with Evelyn and Noemie in Heta Omega had been a lot of fun for the girl, and she looks forward to seeing what their last year will bring.

Roleplays

Party Hard

With Lizzie Taylor, Sophie Wilson, Geo Volt,
And various others

New Zealand

So Much to Learn

With Lily Cliffeton

Flourish and Blott's

New Duds

With Tiberius Bethell

Gladrag's Wizardwear

Creative Block

With Elt and Evelyn Manning

The Student Lounge

Petals in the Wind

Halloween Feast
With Ainsley Lynch

Great Hall

Design and Style

With Stella Stilinski

The Owlery

Different Angles

With Hayley Elridge and Corrine Lagos

The First Floor Corridor

Gradual Change

With Ainsley Lynch and October Alcott

The Library

Time to Pretend

With Nixon Mercury

The Great Lawn

Feel the Gravity Falling

Yule Ball
With Ainsley Lynch

Great Hall

Sweet Summer Fun

With Ainsley Lynch

Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

A Kind of Kinship

With Zoe Katsaros

Hufflepuff Sixth Years Girls Dorm

Swinging Back

With Rory Fergusson

The Student Lounge

Essence of Friendship

Rose Delivery
With *Professor Monty Pendleton

Professor Pendleton's Office

Delivery for the Head Boy

Rose Delivery
With Leo Benivieni

Prefects Common Room

Shared Connections

Rose Delivery
With Geovanna Volt

Hufflepuff House Table

Photograph of a Rose

Rose Delivery
With Nixon Mercury

Hufflepuff Common Room

A Friendly Yellow Rose

Rose Delivery
With Arvel Ayers

Hufflepuff Common Room

Cousin of a Friend

Rose Delivery
With Athena Holmgaard

Gryffindor House Table

Professor Friendship

Rose Delivery
With ~ Professor Jon Phillips

The Staff Table

Olive Branch

Rose Delivery
With Jessica Matthews

The Dungeons

You Get One Too

Receiving a rose
With Tomas Wode

The One Who Holds the Stars

Receiving a rose
With Vader Hume

The Second Floor Corridor

Friendly

Rose Delivery
With Eleanor Hope

Hufflepuff Common Room

Know I'm Thinking of You

Receiving a rose
With Aurora Night

Great Hall

Yellow for a 'Puff Prefect

Receiving a rose
With Nixon Mercury

Hufflepuff Common Room

Yellow for a Hufflepuff

Receiving a rose
With Lucia Orbon

Hufflepuff House Table

An Amber Rose

Receiving a rose
With Onyx Michaels

Sweet Delivery

With Ainsley Lynch
And various others

Great Hall

Set It Off

With Clementine Pratt

The Dungeons

Your Love Song

Valentine's Dance
With Ainsley Lynch

Great Hall

Heta Omega Talent Show Y31

Heta Omega Talent Show
With Evelyn Manning, Noemie Vanity,
And various others

Great Hall

Storybook Characters

With November Albertson

Hufflepuff Common Room

Sixth Year Marks

6th Year Potions

-

6th Year History of Magic

-

6th Year Charms

-

6th Year Transfiguration

-

6th Year Astronomy

-

6th Year Defence Against the Dark Arts

-

6th Year Ancient Runes

-

6th Year Divination

-

Grade Point Average

House points earned during year:

Sixth Year Photos

Prefect

Seventh Year
Roleplays

Friendship and Admiration

With Stella Stilinski

The Three Broomsticks

Comfortable Companionship

With Ainsley Lynch and Sophie Wilson

Obsidian Harbour

The Final Book

With Chante Ateara

Flourish and Blott's

Feeling at Home

With Flavio Morales

Gladrag's Wizardwear

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)