Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Amber was already on her second rose of the day, and she knew this girl was in Ravenclaw. She figured her best bet was the Ravenclaw House Table in the Great Hall. It had been a handy place for rose delivery before. She made her way over and waved at some people she knew before scanning the table. "Hello, does anyone know a..." She read the note carefully. "Aminia?" She said slowly, hoping she had said the name right. "I have a delivery for you her."

aminia was restless lately. She was stressed out after holidays - her parents having been on her about her poor grades. Then they were more frustrated by her lack of skill at her preformance. It was so hard at this point the girl was by herself stretching at the table, eating a piece of toast and studying. That was until she heard her name. The toast fell from her mouth as she tried to answer - forgetting to take it out. "Me." She spoke bluntly - looking a bit of a frazzled mess - very unlike her.

Amber looked up at the girl that had spoken, her nose wrinkling in distaste at the fallen toast. She faltered for a moment, this girl didn't look like she wanted to be disturbed. But this would probably cheer her up! "Hi Aminia , I have a rose for you!" She held out the pink flower, hoping it would make the girl smile. "It has a note, too." She added unnecessarily, as it was quite obvious.

Pink. Mini had no idea what the color meant but she took the Rose regardless from her. What could the note possibly say?

Amber beamed happily when the girl took the note from her.
note said:
Mini,
I'm so sorry again. I'd send you roses every day if I could.
Love,
Lennon

She couldn't help being curious. "Is it a nice note?"

Aminia read te bite over and over again before finally she sighed and put her leg in front of her, no longer stretching. She glanced around to see if she could see Lennon, but didn't spot him at first. "Much nicer than I deserve." She muttered before standing to leave the table. Girl ur years she'd treated Lennon like a less than human slave. Carrying her books pushing him away. He couldn't trust her just as much as she never would bring herself to trust him. Maybe it was time to admit that to herself.

Amber was dismayed by the girl's reaction. The reason she liked doing this was to make others happy! She hesitated. "I'm sure that's not true." She said after a pause, though the girl looked like she wanted to walk away. "Someone out there thinks you're worth a rose, and I'm sure they have very good reasons for that." She smiled encouragingly.

Aminia was almost brought to rage by the girls comments. "You don't know me." She spoke in a low tone, and it was very true. "I... I am the exact monster the pure bloods think I am." She spoke softly. "I need to leave." She the. Finished before exiting, the Rose grubbed tightly in her hands.

Amber was taken aback by the girl's response, she just wanted to be nice. She decided not to comment more, but she hoped the girl would cheer up soon. She also hoped other people she delivered to today would be happier about it. She sighed, watching the girl go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back