OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Sara was actually enjoying this and she wondered if next year she'd do this again. She had completely forgotten to send anyone a rose although she did think it was better if she got to know her peers better, before next year came. The first year entered the library, about to shout but then remembering where she was, so instead she stood on a chair - why was she so short? - and looked around the room, hoping to find something familiar about this girl, who also happened to be one of her classmate's sister. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to stand on the chair for long, because she had to deliver more flowers after this one and she was excited for the next one.
<i></i>

Amber had already gotten three different roses, one of which was a mysterious red rose from an anonymous person. She had gotten a rose from two of her friends as well, but not yet one from Wyatt. Had she misread the situation? Maybe he didn't have time to send her one because he was confided to the Common Room. She went to the library to get her mind off the Valentine's havoc. She stopped short when she saw a girl stand on a chair. "Excuse me, do you need any help?" She asked the girl, she didn't think they were supposed to stand on the chairs and she didn't want the librarian to get angry.

It took Sara five minutes before she realised there was someone who was speaking to her. The slytherin stepped down from the chair and smiled brightly. "Yes, actually, I was looking for Amber Chou Wilson? Do you know her?" She asked the older girl, hoping she would because the slytherin wanted to give her the rose and card.

Amber was relieved when the younger girl stepped down off the chair before talking to her, at least no one would be getting into trouble. She smiled in surprise when the girl said she was looking for her. "Well, you're in luck. I do know her." She said with a smile. "You're talking to her right now. Funny coincidence, right?" She smiled brightly. "What can I do for you?"

Sara straightened and her face brightened when she'd found the person she was looking for. "Great!" She said with a smile, picking out a pink rose and giving it to the older girl. She now realised why she looked quite familiar, she had the same hair as her sister in Sara's year. "This pink one is for you." After realising she hadn't given her the card, Sara widened her eyes and found the correct one. "Sorry, this too!" The girl waited for Amber to take both items, then said, "I'm Sara by the way."</FONT>
<FONT font="Verdana">
Dear Am,

Happy Valentine's Day. I'm sorry I can't spend it with you but I hope that I can do something with you belatedly because I'm sure you look beautiful

Wyatt

Amber thought the first year was adorable, especially when she smiled. She thought of her sister Sophie, she was the same age as this girl but looked older because of how grumpy she always looked. "Thank you!" She said, her eyes lighting up at he sight of the pink rose. She had gotten an anonymous red one earlier that made her uneasy, but this one had to be from Wyatt! Though it did make her wonder seriously who sent her the red one. She opened the message and beamed, it was so cute! She sniffed the rose happily. "It's nice to meet you Sara." She told the younger girl honestly. "I hope your other deliveries go well!"

Sara giggled when Amber thanked her and sniffed the rose, she didn't say anything however as the older girl read her note and smiled at what it read. Well, it made her happy. "Nice to meet you too. Thank you!" Sara waved at the girl and turned around to continue with her deliveries. People at Hogwarts were so nice these days - it must have been the roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back