Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Today, Amber had a mission. She really, really wanted to eat something sweet, and dinner wasn't for ages. So she was on her way to the kitchens. It was a little worrying to go out to do something she wasn't entirely sure was allowed, but it seemed like most students did it all the time. If anyone told her it wasn't allowed, she reasoned, she could easily say she wasn't aware. Honestly, she still wasn't sure if it was against the rules or not.

She walked along the corridor, looking for the painting that gave access to the kitchens. As she walked, her mind wandered to her latest classes and homework she still had to do. Astronomy and Potions were fun classes, though so far they had mostly gotten a lot of lectures. Defence Against the Dark Arts was something she would rather not think too much about. Her thoughts also went to her friends, the people that she had met so far in her year and what they were like. Ainsley was obviously her best friend, and she liked Evelyn and Flavio a lot too, but she hadn't nearly made the amount of friends she had been planning to make when she started the school year. It had been harder than she expected, she had talked to only a handful of first years and barely any students in other years.
Amber looked around, trying to see if there was anyone else she knew that she could convince to go with her to the kitchens. It would be more fun to do it together with someone else, and she could work on making more friends while getting something good to eat.

What a wonderful time of the day. Just after lunch by an hour or two, before dinner by around three or four - enough time for Prudence to get a snack. She'd gained a few pounds as of late, but as her sister crudely pointed out it wasn't making her fat. The woman didn't care either way, she was going to be single and go live in the jungles of Madagascar for all she cared - as a lioness among her pride. Prue sighed at the thought, her mind flashing to her complicated feelings for Asa. However ahead a petite, black haired first year stood to take her mind off it. She'd feel terrible if she was wrong, but she was sure she recognized her. "Amber?" Prudence asked, looking at her. "Amber yeah? Little sis?" She asked again, hoping the first year hadn't forgotten her. After all she was both president of the Heta club but also her sorority big sister.

Amber looked up in surprise as her name was called. She hadn't even noticed Prudence approaching! Probably because she had been scanning the crowd for younger students and hadn't been looking above a certain height. Still, it was nice to see her. Prudence was both the president of Heta Omega and her big sister within the club, that fact still made her strangely proud. Smiling happily, she waved at the other girl and approached her. "Hi Prudence! Yes, I'm Amber, you remembered right." She said with a small giggle. "Your little sister." She added. It felt a little strange to say that. She had a real sister, after all, but she was younger and not nearly as nice as Prudence was to her. "It's so good to see you, how are you? Where are you going?" She asked as she looked up at her.

Prue smiled down at the petite asian girl and nodded. "How could I forget. I remember all my Heta Sisters." Her chest puffed slightly in pride, but it was true. She thought that it helped make the club seem personal if the president memorized names. "I'm great actually, taking a break from studying for my transfiguration exam to get a snack. How are you? Did you make it to the Valentine's dance?" Prudence tried not to bring up studies for the girl right away. Exams were often stressful for first years.

Amber nodded in reply. "I did! Did you? Wasn't the Great Hall beautiful? And all the dresses!" She sighed, remembering it happily. "I went alone... but I went with my friend to the Yule Ball, her name's Ainsley but that felt weird for Valentines. Did you go with someone? A boy?" She knew she was asking too many questions too quickly but as soon as she thought of them she felt like she needed to know. Still, she didn't want to be rude. "Sorry, I'm asking a lot but I'm curious." She added as an explanation, blushing a little. "I could join you for your snack if you'd like."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back