Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Gabriel)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Mahogany Wand with Boomslang venom Core
If someone had told Sophie in her first year that she would be wearing matching costumes with her sister at the Halloween feast, she wouldn't have believed it. But here she was, and she actually felt excited to spend the evening with her sister. It was now starting to hit home that Amber would be graduating at the end of this year, and Sophie realized that she would miss having her sister around. Sure, she was still frustrating sometimes, but could also be helpful and sweet. Their costumes had been fun to pick out together, and Sophie was hopeful that others would recognize what they were doing. She glanced at her sister dressed in her clothes, and smiled slightly. It was funny that even when she was dressing as Sophie, Amber had picked something in pastel colors. Sophie herself was wearing something she would never have put on otherwise, but she didn't mind for one night. "Do you want to go bobbing for apples or something?" She asked her sister, though she was fairly sure Amber's answer to that would be a no.

Amber was delighted to be doing something with Sophie tonight. She hoped Ainsley wouldn't mind that she would focus on her sister for now, but she knew that she would be able to spend the yule ball and valentine's dance with her girlfriend. Dressing up in each other's clothes wasn't something they had done in a long time, and Amber quite enjoyed it. Sophie's style was very different from her own, but she didn't hate what she was wearing. She was already thinking of ways to combine these boots with some of her own clothes in cute ways, though she wasn't sure if that prospect would thrill her sister. Sophie asked her a question, and Amber grinned at her. "Shouldn't you be acting like me?" She teased. "I wouldn't want to get my clothes wet." She wrinkled her nose. Then she paused. "Wait, I should be acting like you." She crossed her arms and pulled a grumpy face. It had been a while since she felt comfortable enough in their relationship to tease her sister like this, but they had been doing well lately. It was clear Sophie didn't mind. She rolled her eyes, but Amber caught a small smile on her lips that let her know it was okay. She wondered who they would run into tonight. It was certainly going to be a lot of fun.

Noemie liked halloween and she was hardly going to pass up the opportunity of her last halloween to not put on a costume and have a little bit of fun. She hadn't gone all out, just a small simple set of wings, and white clothes. The wings were enchanted of course and she had picked light and airy clothing, but not a dress. A white dress would've been too much, and this was a more casual costume. She liked it, it was simple and she wouldn't have to do much to take it off. Noemie walked around the great hall in her costume and eventually spotted two girls she knew exceedingly well, one better than the other, but still, she knew them both. Noemie did notice that they were dressed in a manner that wasn't befitting themselves but the other. She smiled at the thought, "Amber!" she greeted the older girl, whom of course she knew better with a warm and inviting expression, "Hey Sophie," she then added to the younger of the pair, "You guys are dressed as each other right? That explains why Sophie's wearing something I wouldn't have expected from her," Noemie said with a smile, she pointed between the two as she did so. It was a pretty neat costume.

Amber looked up when she heard her name called, and grinned as she saw Noemie approach. She had nothing but platonic feelings for her friend, but couldn't help noticing how beautiful she was sometimes. Noemie was dressed as an angel, something that suited her quite well. "Noemie!" She said brightly. It was nice that she could tell what they were dressed at, and Amber nodded enthusiastically. Then she remembered she was supposed to be Sophie, and crossed her arms. "...Yeah." She said grumpily, attempting to frown but unable to quite hide her smile. She quickly dropped the act. "You look beautiful. Like a real angel." She said with a smile.

Sophie was surprised to be approached by Noemie, but then remembered she was Amber's friend. It was funny, as she was about the only person at Hogwarts who was connected to them both. "Hi." Sophie said, then rolled her eyes as Amber did another halfhearted attempt to act like her. She smiled slightly as Noemie guessed their costume right. Noemie's costume wasn't the most original thing ever, but Sophie had to admit she made it work. But Amber already complimented her, so she didn't think her own addition to that was necessary. "Yeah, I'm not really wearing something I would pick myself." She said, gesturing at the outfit. "But... it's alright, I guess. I'm glad you recognized what we were doing, I was pretty sure no one was going to get it." Sophie had always been a pessimist, something Amber definitely wasn't. "Are you here by yourself?" She asked, glancing around.

Noemie found herself smiling as Amber first greeted her in the way that she would've expected but then in the way that Sophie might. Though really Noemie had nothing against the young of the two in fact she did like Sophie. Though of course she just knew and liked Amber better. At amber's compliment she blushed lightly, but smiled, "Thanks Amber, it's a little cliche but I like it," the girl replied, brushing the hair off her shoulders so it sat between the wings on her back, she looked to Sophie and seemed a little dumfounded, who wouldn't get it? Maybe because she knew both a little well that she would get it. but Noemie thought it was evident, "I guess since I know you both, it's easier for me to tell," the part-veela gave a small shrug, "It's really good though, did you just borrow clothes off each other?" she wasn't sure if they would buy entirely new outfits or just switch, it would depend on how much of it had been pre-planned. At the further question she nodded, "I wasn't going to miss out on my last halloween celebration just because I didn't have anyone to spend it with, my boyfriend is about here somewhere, he's not for these events but I'm never going to let that stop me having fun," she liked Asmodeus, but of course she wouldn't force him to an event he didn't want to go to and he wouldn't stop her from going either.

Amber shook her head, smiling. "Not cliche, a classic!" She said brightly, always ready to put a positive spin on everything. Amber laughed a little when Noemie looked confused about Sophie's statement, giving her a small shrug. "Sophie's nervous people will think this is her real style of clothing, I bet." She teased, though she knew it was probably not true. She nodded when the girl asked if they just borrowed clothes off each other. Sophie was a little shorter than Amber, something that still pleased her a little, but for the most part they were the same size. "Yes! it was fun to pick stuff out for each other." She said, adjusting the bow on Sophie's shirt. She was surprised to hear Noemie's boyfriend apparently didn't want to accompany her to the feast. She herself hadn't gone with Ainsley either, but they had agreed on that beforehand. She shrugged after a moment. "Good that you're here anyway, it's our last chance!" That still made her sad, and she wondered if Noemie felt the same. "I'm just going to be thinking that at every event, that it'll be our last at school." She said with a small sigh. Then she smiled. "Tell me your boyfriend is at least taking you to the yule ball." She teased. "Maybe I can meet him then?" Amber didn't know much about him, but was curious to see who Noemie liked and had decided to date.

Sophie may have known Noemie, it was clear from the conversation that she was closer with Amber. It wasn't like she hadn't known that, but it still sucked a little to stand here while the two caught up. Sophie rolled her eyes at Amber's comment, but allowed her to adjust the bow and explain to Noemie they were wearing each other's clothes. She glanced around, hoping a little to see any of her friends. She spotted Caro, but the Slytherin was talking to Nixon who she knew from the paper. Sophie's attention turned back to Noemie when she talked about her boyfriend. She was a little curious, so decided to ask bluntly as was her style. "Who's your boyfriend?" She didn't get why he wouldn't go with her to something like this. Though Sophie knew she didn't exactly have a lot of dating experience. Isaac would've gone with her, but they probably would have spent the whole night making fun of people. It made her sad to think about that, and she couldn't help looking around again to see if she saw her ex boyfriend. But he wasn't anywhere to be seen, which may have been for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back