Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Every new year at school felt strange and different, but fifth year was really strange. She was really one of the older students now, and she was so proud she had made prefect in her year. This year was very important, as the OWLs that were coming at the end had been looming over her for a while now. She was terrified of the exams and how much they mattered for her future, but a part of her was also eager to show her teachers what she could do and earn some good grades.

With her prefect's badge pinned to her uniform, she made her way into the library. It was still the start of the year, but from experience she knew how quickly the work piled up. She hoped dropping a few subjects this year would help her feel less stressed. Transfiguration was always important and very difficult, so she hoped reading ahead a little would ease her into it more. As she headed to the right bookcase she passed someone she recognized, and she stopped. It was Noah Kingsley, the boy who was dating her friend Evelyn. For a moment, she hesitated. Would he mind being bothered? She had wanted to talk to him for a while now, as Evelyn's friend she was very curious about the boy she had been dating. This was as good a time as any to meet him, and she decided to head over. "Hi, you're Noah right?" She said, smiling at him. "I recognize you from classes and I'm a close friend of Evelyn's, but I don't think we ever properly talked." She said, giving him a friendly smile. "Did you have nice holidays?" The question was a little lame, but at least it was something to talk about.

Noah was trying to do his best in school this term. Much better than previous years. OWLs were no joke, and he was aiming for a ministry career. If that's what he wanted, the pressure was on in his classes. The Slytherin boy sat at a table in the library with four or five books out on the table. He looked up when he heard his name. It was a girl in his year. One of Evelyn's friends whom he knew of, but didn't really know. Noah smiled at the girl. "Yes, that's right. And, you're Amber." Noah recalled, gesturing for the girl to join him at the table. It would have been impolite not to do so. "Yes, I did. It was uneventful and pleasant. I visited Evelyn's house, so that was nice. Did you have a nice break from school?" he asked, curious about the girl. "Congratulations on making prefect. Evelyn was so excited when she got her badge." he said, indicating the badge on the girl's shirt.

Amber knew the boy in front of her was the Minister's son, but she had been in the same classroom as him for long enough not to be intimidated by that fact. She took a seat with him at his table, pleased that he knew her name. It was nice that Evelyn's boyfriend wasn't completely unaware of her. "Oh! I've never seen her house, did you have fun?" She asked with a smile, though she wondered if he had been nervous to meet her family. As the two had been dating for a long time. It was incredible to Amber how long the two had been together, as she only had experience with her brief relationship with Wyatt for reference. "My break was nice, though I'm happy to be back." She said truthfully, she always got a little bored during the holidays and was happy to return to school where she could fill her days with schoolwork and friendships. She felt very pleased when Noah complimented her on her prefect position. The boy clearly hadn't been picked, and though Amber wondered why, she didn't ask him. "That boy at the sorting, was he your brother?" She asked. The name had caused some whispers, so she had noticed. "I have a sister at school too, but she's in third year." She added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back