Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Whippy Spruce Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Ethan had already left the common room before he noticed that the next person on his delivery list was also another Hufflepuff. He sighed but instead of going back up to the common room, he decided to go back to the great hall to find her there during lunch. He was intrigued because he had just delivered the flower she had sent to someone right before, and now this girl was getting her own flower. He had been asking around for her which was difficult because apparently she was a deliverer too so people had kept pointing him in different directions. Finally he thought he spotted her and said, "Hi are you Amber?"

Amber loved Valentines day, people all over the Great Hall were receiving roses and Amber kept turning her head to watch the interactions. She was on a break from her own deliveries right now, but she knew she would jump back into it soon. It took her a while to notice the boy that came to her and she smiled at him. "Oh, hello! Yes, I'm Amber." She gave him a sunny smile. She had a feeling she knew what this was about. "Do you have something for me?" She asked hopefully.

Ethan was glad he had finally tracked down the girl he had been looking for. "I sure do!" he said with a nod of his head. He pulled out a yellow rose from his bunch and handed it over to her. "Here you go," he said brightly, handing her the card as well.
You are a great friend! We should get together again sometime soon!
Noemie

Amber gave the younger boy a smile. "Thanks so much! And thanks for helping deliver, I know it's a lot of work." She took the yellow rose from him and read the note. She beamed, her heart giving a small flutter when she saw who it was from. Noemie! Amber hadn't sent the Ravenclaw a rose herself, but she would thank her for this one immediately. She tucked te note into her pocket. "I should go thank my friend." She told the younger boy. "Good luck on your deliveries!"

"You're welcome!" Ethan said with a small shrug of his shoulders. The hardest part of doing the deliveries had been finding everyone because he didn't know who they were, but otherwise it had been fun. "Bye, have a nice day," he said to the girl before heading off to finish his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back