Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Amber's entire list of students to deliver roses to this year were people she knew vaguely but had never talked to, except Lilyanna. The girl had interviewed her for Hogwarts Monthly last semester, so Amber had no trouble picking her out of the crowd. She went over to her at the Slytherin table and tapped her on the shoulder. She was almost sad to be nearly done delivering these flowers. "Hi, I have a delivery for you Lilyanna!" She told the Slytherin.

Lilyanna didn't like Valentine's Day much. She only sent out roses to people that she was close to and, even then, she didn't enjoy it as much as what she should have. Nonetheless, Lilyanna tolerated the amount of shouting that was going on in the great hall as she tried to eat her breakfast and ignore them, even if it was a hard thing to do. When she realised she was being spoken to, Lilyanna jumped and turned around to find Amber, a girl in Eleanor's house, say she had a delivery for her. "Ok." she said simply, wondering who it could be.

Amber didn't get why Lilyanna wasn't more excited. Getting a rose was a big deal! She smiled widely, hoping to encourage the girl to be happier about this. "Here you go!" She handed over the bright yellow rose. "It has a note too." She said, pointing it out eagerly.
Note said:
Lilyanna,
Thanks for always being an amazing friend to me.
Theo

Lilyanna took the rose when it was handed to her and was not surprised at who it happened to be from. Nonetheless, it had always made her smile seeing her best friend give her a rose every year and she couldn't help but want to thank Amber for delivering it to her. "Thank you." she said quietly, holding the rose close to her. She made a mental note to draw the rose later, just like she did last year.

Amber smiled. "You're welcome!" She said cheerfully, glad that she had made the silent girl smile. "I'm off to the next delivery. Happy Valentine's day!" She waved a the girl before leaving to deliver another rose. She was nearly done for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back