Yellow for a Hufflepuff

Lucia Orbon

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Curly 15" Sturdy Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Now that the excitement of the first few interesting roses was fast wearing off, Lucia wasn't quite as interested in the rest of the roses. Though they were all very sweet still, they weren't as great as the best rose ever that she'd delivered first, or as interesting as the ones delivered to professors. Still, getting a rose was better than not getting one at all, so Lucia still looked forward to delivering them. After walking up and down along the Hufflepuff table she decided to ask, "Is there an Amber Chou Wilson here by any chance?" It was around that time for everyone to each lunch but it wasn't as strict a time as breakfast was so there was no telling whether Amber was the type to grab a bite to eat and leave the great hall right afterward or linger and enjoy her meal in the hall.

Amber was taking a slight break from delivering her roses to eat some lunch. She was chatting to Ainsley when when someone mentioned her name. Amber looked up to see a younger girl asking around for her. It was another person who delivered roses, and Amber was starting to be a bit overwhelmed with how many she was getting today. She really had to thank a lot of people, though the red one she was hoping for from Ainsley still hadn't arrived. Amber got to her feet and waved at the girl. "That's me!"

Lucy whipped around as someone said she was Amber and walked over to her with a thankful smile. Now that she saw the girl she recognized her as another one of the rose deliverers which explained why Lucy had had such a hard time locating her earlier. "Hello," Lucia greeted the older girl politely, "I believe this is for you!" she said happily, handing over a beautiful yellow rose with a flourish.
Dear Amber,

Happy Valentines Day. Thank you for always being my friend. I appreciate your friendship and guidance immensely.

Love, October Alcott

Amber smiled brightly at the younger girl who approached, curious to see who had sent her this next rose. She had a feeling it was the one from Ainsley until she noticed the rose she handed over was yellow. That didn't mean she wasn't interested in it, so she took it quickly. "Oh, thank you!" She told the girl as she opened the note to see who had sent it. The message was from October, which she hadn't expected. Their last interaction had been a bit awkward. The message was very formal, but Amber appreciated the thought the younger girl must have put into it. "Do you have a lot more to deliver?" She asked the girl curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back