OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Kaia Rosemary grinned as she finished the last of the decorations. It was the birthday of her cousins and she was not going to miss this wonderful opportunity to celebrate it with them. Of course anyone who happened to know the twins was welcome to join in and have fun too, as well as people who wanted to have some free food. She had organised everything with the house elves, who were rather lovely down at the kitchens, in order to make it a surprise for Amy and Dan. Thankfully they were not out here before she was because that would not have worked out as planned, but everything was here and Kaia was ready to celebrate their fifteenth. The lawn was one place where the twins had told the Ravenclaw they loved to hang out. So she decided to make it a surprise and be nice for once, although sooner or later she knew she would begin to annoy their faces with her presence. She smiled, glancing if anything was missing but nothing was, every detail wasn't perfect but it would have to do. There was food, drinks and birthday banners all over the area. Kaia thought she would have this day off to spend it with her cousins because she was a second year now and she knew the school a lot better than last year. Taking a seat on one of the rocks, she waited for people to arrive and enjoy the fun.

Evelyn heard of a birthday or party something and ofcourse she would go to it. There could be many people and so she could introduce herself to new people. Evelyn wanted to host a party for her birthday or somebody else too, she loved to organize things, especially when she was the center of the attention. So when the blonde arrived at The Great Lawn she saw some decorations and food, drinks and birthday banners. It looked very cute, but Evelyn already knew a few changes she would make with more luxuary stuff, but still it was nice. She was dressed in her new outfit from Calvin Klein a muggle designer. The blonde loved the muggle clothes and knew a lot of their designers. Evelyn didn't saw many people yet, but she found one girl in standing there. It looked like she was the organizer of this party thingy. She decided to walk at her and greet her. '' Hello! I've heard about a birthday party or something, and I think I am at the right adress.'' she said smiling and pointed at the decorations.

The word spread around and the only thing Alex heard was 'party'. Party means free food, and more importantly - Other people.

As Alex thought of social interaction like a form of drug, he needed to be at a party. That's the best place to find other people. So Alex picked out the most tidiest uniform he hand, and took off for the party. He knew where it was, and it was hard to miss on the great lawn. He arrived at the place, being the only first year there.

But that didn't stop him. He spoke up confidently.

"Good day. I s'pose this is the party, reyt? I'm Alex."

Amber had heard someone in her year was throwing a birthday party, and she wanted in on the fun. It would be a good way to meet more people her age, and she'd heard Evelyn would go too. At least she would know one person. The party was outside, so Amber made her way out of the castle and onto The Great Lawn. She adjusted her ponytail as she headed to where the party was being held, it was easy to spot. She was wearing an outfit she quite liked , though she had added a jacket too in case it got cold.

She waved at Evelyn and then introduced herself to the person that organized the party. She recognized her a bit from classes, but didn't know her name. "Hi! I hope it's okay I came to this thing, I'm Amber." She said cheerfully. "Wait, are you in Heta Omega too?" She asked, hoping she had remembered right.

Kaia immediately grinned when people started to approach her. She stood up and introduced herself. "I'm Kaia," she said to the girl who she thought was in Gryffindor. She was sure she'd seen her around but she couldn't place her finger on it, so she left it and instead nodded at her, when others started to approach as well. She barely had any time to reply. She smiled at them both. "Hey Alex, hey Amber." She waved. "I'm Kaia," she told them both, before explaining what the party was about. "Yeah, I decided to throw a surprise birthday party for my older cousins who should be joining soon." She smiled and went over to the food table. "Want some?" If more people meant more social interaction then Kaia was more than happy to befriend these people who seemed closer to her age than her cousins. "Yeah, I'm in Heta Omega too! I think I remember you. My cousin Amy is as well." The Ravenclaw leaned against a tree as she waited for Amy and Dan to arrive. She was glad she had company now though so at least she was able to make some friends in the meantime.
<i></i>

Dan had received a message from Kaia to meet her by the lawn and his curiosity got the better of him so after debating whether he should send a note in return to meet her and Amy the next day, he remembered it was their birthday and he smiled at the thought. Today was not for studying then, so he was able to hang around with his family for a bit or as long as she wanted him to. He quickly sent a note with one of the Owls to Amy to tell her to meet the fam by the lawn and hoping it would reach her, headed out of the common room and once he was outside, squinted. There were many people outside. He walked towards the area where Kaia had asked him to meet her and the first thing he noticed were the birthday decorations. He smiled and walked up to her, giving her a hug and muttering a quick 'thank you'. "It's lovely." He realised she wasn't alone and he smiled at the younger students who'd joined. "Hey. I'm Dan, Kaia's cousin. Who are you?" Now he just had to wait for Amy then the party could truly begin.
<i>
</i>

The blonde was happy to attend a party, she loved to celebrate, and it would be far nicer if it went about her. But this party could be fun, and she was right because not long after she arrived she saw Amber and waved back at her. '' Hey Amber!'' she said loud with a smile. When she heard what Amber said about Heta Omega she listened to what the two girls were saying. So this girl was also a second year and her name was Kaia. When Kaia mentioned a cousin named Amy there weren't ringing any bells, but perhaps when her cousin would join the party she would know her face. Evelyn tried to keep up with names and faces, because it was important. When you knew other people's names they would do their best to remember yours.

The blonde smiled at Kaia. '' Hi Kaia, I'm Evelyn a second year Gryffindor. And since recently also in Heta Omega!'' The blonde was distracted when another person arrived. It was the second boy, because there was already some firstie from her house, but she didn't had much interest yet for him. The older boy introduced himself as Dan and he was one of the cousins from Kaia. '' Hi Dan, I'm Evelyn, nice to meet you.''the blond said with a big smile. She didn't know if the cousins already knew this party was for them so she just kept silent. She wasn't really good in keeping secrets so if it was a suprise Evelyn hoped that Kaia would talk soon, because otherwise she will.

Amber thought she knew who Amy was, but she wasn't sure. There were so many girls in Heta Omega, it was hard to keep track of them all. But that's what made it so much fun too. She picked up a cookie from the food table and looked around at everyone here. Aside from Kaia, there was Evelyn and a first year boy she didn't know. She smiled at him in a friendly way, but didn't have much to say to him.

Then Kaia's cousin arrived and Amber watched him nervously. He was older than they were and she hoped he didn't mind that his party seemed to mostly be first and second years so far. "Um, hi. I'm Amber." She said shyly. "Happy Birthday." She added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back