Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
The next rose Amber had to deliver was for someone she didn't know. It was one of the things that made this so much fun to do, though! It was fun to meet new people! She had asked around and found out the boy she was looking for was a Gryffindor, so she went to their table in the Great Hall. "Is Octavian Vetrov here?" She asked, looking around curiously.

Octavian's head shot up when he heard his name called. He looked around for the source of the voice and he spotted soneone he didn't know with a handful of roses. "I'm Octavian," He said waving her over. "I have a rose?" He asked surprised, wondering, hoping, it was from Marisol.

Amber was relieved that she had found the person she was looking for so quickly, this was going pretty smoothly! She smiled and went over to him. "Hi, yes you do!" She said happily. She took out the yellow rose that had been sent to him and held it out to him. "There's a note as well." She said pointing it out to him.
Bro,

*angry face*

Pina

Octavian took the rose and laid it on the table so he could read the note. He laughed when he saw his sisters name at the bottom though Merlin knew what she was angry at him for. Surely it wasn't over Camelia. He had noticed a little budding friendship between his fiance and his sister. Surely his relationship with Marisol wasn't bothering his sister. "It's from my sister," He explained to the girl who dropped it off. "Telling me off as usual,"

Amber blinked in surprise. "She's telling you off with a rose? That seems... Indirect." She frowned. "Too bad, I was hoping it was something nice... Yellow is supposed to be friendly." It wasn't polite to ask but she felt too curious not to. "Why was she telling you off? If you don't mind me asking..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back