Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Izzy <3
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Liv was in utter disbelief as to why she signed up to deliver valentines roses once she saw just how many she had to do. Sure, the look on peoples faces when they read their notes then she decide it was worth it after all. Her first stop was the Hufflepuff table to locate a second year called Amber. Liv didn't read the note because it wasn't for her but she assumed by the yellow rose it was from a friend, she thought it was sweet how many friends were sending roses to each other to show their appreciation for their friends. "Amber Wilson?" She asked when she approached the table, hoping the girl would hear her and reveal herself.

Amber was taking a small break from delivering her own roses, when she suddenly heard her name called. She looked up in surprise, wondering what was happening. The girl calling her name was an older Ravenclaw, and Amber recognized her from Heta Omega. Slowly she stood up and made her way over to the girl, she couldn't remember her name. "Um, Hi. I'm Amber." She told her, giving her a smile.

Olivia beamed when the girl identified as Amber, but she also felt embarrassed. She knew the face, she was a fellow Heta Omega sister, she should know everyone by name especially given her position. "Hi Amber, I'm Olivia and I have a rose for you," She figured she would introduce herself in case Amber couldn't remember her name. She hande over the yellow rose and the note. "I hope it says something nice,"
You're the best friend in the world, thank you for always spending time with me and making Hogwarts the best place in the world to be. You're my first friend ever and I can't imagine anyone better to be friends with. Let's keep having adventures and being best friends forever.

Love,
Ainsley
(P.S. Sorry this isn't as fancy as last year)

Amber was glad for the introduction and smiled at the older girl. "Thank you very much!" She said happily as she accepted the rose. She was curious to see who it was from. As she read the note, a smile spread over her face and a light blush appeared on her cheeks. Ainsley had sent her one! It was so nice! She beamed. "Oh wow, thanks!" She said again, aware of the other girl still there. "It's really nice! It's from my best friend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back