Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio's interaction with a few of his Hufflepuff friends at their house table when the semester began ultimately resulted in the group agreeing to study together. Now that agreement was becoming a reality. November, Amber, and Ainsley had all set time aside in their schedules to study together that afternoon and Flavio couldn't have been more excited. Since studying with November at the end of his third year, he had realized that studying with other people was more beneficial than studying alone. The more people he could bounce ideas off of, the better, and studying in a group seemed like the best idea to tackle what he believed would be a difficult school year. Flavio wanted to make sure their first study session was worthwhile, with everyone's time and knowledge put to good use. He had therefore agreed to meet with November half an hour before the group was due to study, using the extra time to run into the library and borrow any books they might have needed.

After that Flavio walked to the great lawn alongside his friend, talking to her about his day as he tried to ignore how awkward he felt with his arms stacked precariously with books on every subject he was taking that semester. When they arrived to a spot underneath a tree Flavio carefully put the books down, then dusted his hands together, glad he had not dropped anything on the way over. He looked out to the lawn, squinting in the sun while trying to spot his other friends. "Do you think Amber and Ainsley will arrive soon?" He asked his friend. The study session was almost due to begin and he trusted everyone would arrive on time. He at least hoped they would and continued looking out to the lawn expectantly while he waited for his other friends to show.
<i>
</i>

November was happy to spend some time alone with Flavio in the library. It brightened her mood which had been especially gray the past few weeks. She hadn't been looking forward to be put up in a place with Amber, but she was glad they wouldn't be alone again. The Hufflepuff had taken to going to bed very late, staying in the library as long as possible and getting up rather early and heading down to nap before breakfast somewhere else in the castle to avoid Amber. She wasn't sure why Amber didn't like her, maybe it stemmed from that first breakfast the four of them all had. Or it could be the game where November had prodded a little too hard and harshly Amber about her boyfriend who had no longer been her boyfriend. The two just were clashing even though from the outside one might say they were pretty similar people. Whatever the case was November felt as though Amber did not like her and in return November did not care for Amber very much. Carrying a stack of books, less than what Flavio had in his hands, November followed him out to a tree he had set as their meeting point. Looking around she didn't see either Ainsley or Amber on the grounds and put the books next to the stack Flavio had. She sat down on the ground not really caring if either girl showed up soon or not. She was having a massive hard time trusting the super friendly Hufflepuff thinking her qualities made her a little more perfect than one should be.

"I'm sure Amber won't be late for the set time. Ainsley will be right there by her side I'd guess, they seem best of friends," November told her friend Flavio as she picked a dandelion from the grass. She spun the flower between her fingers and glanced at the boy. She thought he was rather kind extending their study out to the two other girls, it hadn't seemed like he really knew Ainsley, though he did know Amber. Glancing down towards the lake she wondered if Flavio would ever take her to feeds the ducks, or if that was something he preferred to do with Amber. Glancing up the hill towards the castle she wondered what type of relationship Amber and Flavio really had. Was he the reason Amber and her boyfriend broke up? It made November filled with an emotion she wasn't sure how to handle thinking thoughts like that, jealously. Amber was perfect and Flavio the wonderful person he was deserved a girl like Amber. November knew she wouldn't ever be good enough for the boy, she was surprised he liked being friends with her. But, that might be only because she was confident in the classes he didn't feel confident in. So it was more a friendship for her knowledge than her actual personality.

The study group had been a fun idea, though Amber might have picked a few other people to be in it if it had been up to her. But if she was honest, she knew that this was a good group as much as November irritated her lately. They were all very serious about their schoolwork and not likely to distract each other from schoolwork. The idea of studying outside was pretty brilliant, and Amber put on her flower print sneakers for the occasion, combined with light jeans and a cream top. She liked to wear nice clothes and look put-together. Though today her hair was loose instead of in a braid or bun.

She had decided to go down to the spot they agreed to meet with her friend Ainsley, the two chatting idly as they headed over to the tree Flavio and November were sitting under. Amber smiled in greeting as she sat down on the ground, placing the books she had brought between her and Flavio. "Hi, I hope we didn't keep you waiting." She said, smiling at them both. "So, I brought paper so we could make a schedule, but I don't really know which classes you guys are taking this semester? I'm taking History, Charms, Astronomy, Herbology, and Divination. Maybe we can see which classes all of us have in common and focus on those?" She glanced between them with a hopeful expression. She pulled out a pencil case with colored pencils in it. "And maybe we can color-code each subject on the planner."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back