Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Amber was at the library to do more research about her electives. She knew now that she would like to take divination, but she didn't know what else she would take. It was such a big decision they had to make at such a young age, it made her feel bad sometimes. A few nights ago, she hadn't even slept until it was way past midnight because she just kept tossing and turning, imagining all the mistakes she could make in her choice. She had wondered for a moment if she should just take them all, but she didn't think that was allowed or even possible. But what if she missed an important one?

So today she was gathering books on each of the subjects and looking through them, hoping to get a better idea. She hummed softly to herself as she carried a pile of books to a nearby table. To her amusement, she realized the tune she had been humming was the tune to the song they had learned during potions in their first year. That was definitely a subject she would want forever, even if it got icky. She looked around as she sat down, wondering if there were any other students in her year there she could ask for advice. She noticed a girl she didn't really know but thought was in Ravenclaw, and gave her a smile. Maybe they could talk about electives together? Ravenclaws were smart, maybe she would know more. Amber hesitated, then waved. "Hello."

Rama Mowry could always be found in her room or in the library. Both were places where she was able to focus and not be bothered by people. The second year preferred to be alone because when she was with people, she was not pleasant to be around. However, Rama could not blame herself because her father was the same way. Hezekiah tried to convince himself that Rama's behavior was completely random, but she was just like her father when it came to how he interacted with people. But, her father was a werewolf, so he felt that he needed to be careful about who he exposed himself too, which was completely understandable. People like her father were never going to be fully accepted in society.

Rama looked up from her book with a scowl on her face. Who had the never to interrupt her? The second year had thought that she had made her reputation quite clear. She looked over to the girl and rolled her eyes. "Get away from me if you don't have anything intelligent to say. she told the girl and looked straight into her eyes.

Amber was feeling a little proud of herself for starting a conversation and maybe making a new friend with someone in her year, until the other girl opened her mouth. Amber's face fell and she just stared at the other girl in shock for a moment. Had she really said something that rude, or had she imagined it? No, she wasn't imagining the scowl on her face. Amber's cheeks heated up and she frowned, annoyed at herself for being this affected. "Excuse me, there's no need to be so rude. All I did was say hello." She said, sounding a tad shaky.

Rama sighed and looked the girl in her eyes. "What business do you think you have with me? I am not looking for friends in the library. All I want to do is study, but I guess I can't even get that here." she complained as she slammed her book shut. The second year stood up quickly. "You should get out of my face before I throw something at you."
OOCOut of Character:
I am sorry that this is so late and crappy. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back