Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava's second rose was another name she didn't know, but a little digging brought her to the Hufflepuff hallway. This time the rose she carried was a vibrant red, and she was very tempted to keep it for herself. Buuut that would defeat the entire purpose of the Rose deliveries! Hardly one to be a spoilsport, she stopped a girl passing by. "Hello!" She chirped brightly. "I'm Avaria Lockwood and I am looking for an Amber?" She smiled widely. Maybe the person she'd found could help her out.

Amber was a little sad that she wasn't delivering roses this year. It was a nice tradition, and she had participated most of her years at Hogwarts, but her NEWT year was simply too demanding for it. She was on her way to the Hufflepuff common room to get some studying in when she was stopped by a young blond girl. Amber smiled at her. She was surprised the girl was looking for her, while not seeming to know it was her. She laughed softly. "Well, you're in luck. I'm Amber." She said kindly. "Unless you're looking for a different Amber? I'm Amber Wilson." She thought most students would know her as the head girl, but she supposed not everyone would pay much attention to that.

Ava giggled as the girl she'd stopped was Amber. "Good! Cuz Amber has aaaaa...." She drew it out cheerfully. "Red Rose!" She giggled again as she pulled it out from behind her back. "My name is Avaria Lockwood." She introduced herself brightly.

Dear Amber

Thank you for being my friend, for being my girlfriend, for being the person you are. I love you with all my heart, and always will.

Happy Valentines Day!

Love, Ainsley <3

Amber's eyes lit up as the girl said she had a red rose, and she took it from her happily. "It's nice to meet you, Avaria!" She said, sniffing the rose briefly. "I bet this is from my girlfriend." She said with a small smile. She opened the note, and smiled softly as she read the message. "It is." She said softly, before folding the note again. "Thank you!" She said gratefully. "Did you receive any yourself?"

Ava giggled again, watching happily as Amber enjoyed the rose. Girls could have girlfriends? She wondered that a moment. She didn't see herself having a girlfriend or a boyfriend, but Amber seemed happy. That was good then. She asked if Ava had gotten any roses yet and the Ravenclaw shook her head. "Nope!" She replied brightly. "But that's okay." She grinned. "I'm glad your girlfriend made you smile though!"

Amber hoped the girl would get a rose, and she hoped she hadn't made her feel bad by asking. "Your way of delivering made me smile as well." She told the girl encouragingly. "It was very cheerful and nice, you're doing a great job!" She said, holding the rose close to her heart. "Good luck with the other deliveries!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back