Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Omnisexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Ryuu was down to the final deliveries, and they were both Hufflepuffs. This one was to a girl and he saw that it was a friendship one. Ryuu found a Hufflepuff and asked her if she would bring out Amber. Ryuu waited patiently, smoothing down his skirt before tucking his blonde hair behind his ear. Once a girl came out, Ryuu waved his arm and beamed, "Amber! Miss Amber!" Ryuu was trying to get her attention, and looked like he was about to deliver the best news ever. To him, receiving a rose would actually be good news.

Amber's Valentine's Day had started with a rose delivery, which was fun, but it had been delivered by November, which was less fun. Amber didn't want to linger on the drama happening between them today, though. She hadn't skipped the rose deliveries for a year in order to dwell on unpleasant thoughts like that. She wanted to get ahead on her homework while she could. She had just taken a seat to read through her Muggle Studies book, when someone told her there was someone waiting for her outside.

Though it was a bit annoying to be disturbed when she was trying to do school work, Amber knew this was probably a rose and that excited her. She had a bright smile on her face as she headed out of the common room and saw someone waiting for her there. Based on the clothes, she assumed at first the person was a girl, but when she got closer she realized it was a boy in her year. Amber wasn't one to judge, and she did think he looked really adorable. She wasn't sure if it would be rude to comment on it at all, though, so she just smiled for now. "Hi, I'm Amber, you're looking for me?" She asked him brightly.

Ryuu smiled when he saw Amber. He held out the rose to her and passed along the note. It was definitely a kind gesture, even though he did not know what it said since Ryuu didn't read such things. He was just delivering. "Got a rose for you! And a note! Happy Valentine's day!" Ryuu was very happy to send the message along. He lingered around for a moment, to see her reaction to the message before he would continue with his day.
Dear Amber,

I wanted to send a message to show my appreciation for your friendship and kindness this past year, so here it is. Thank you for being so friendly and warm-hearted. I appreciate our conversations and time spent together immensely, and am glad to call you a friend.

Sincerely,
October Alcott

((ignore above :r ))

The boy in front of her was very sweet, and Amber felt a little bad she didn't know him better as they were in the same year. "Thank you so much! Happy Valentine's day yourself." She said happily as she accepted the yellow rose from the boy. She read the note and smiled, though she felt a bit bad not sending one to October in return. It seemed like she had made an impression on the younger girl, and she would have to look her up soon to spend some time with her. "Did you get any roses today?" She asked the boy in front of her, hoping he didn't mind her showing some interest.

Ryuu's smile faltered a little bit when asked if he received any roses today. He shook his head, "Nah, no roses. But I think one of my friends is making brownies for us so food is better than a rose, right?" Ryuu lauged, though hiding his displeasure. Sure, he would have loved to receive one, but that would not be the case this year. Maybe next. Ryuu waved toward the girl, and decided that he needed to head away. At least he was able to bring smiles to others this year.

Amber could kick herself for her insensitive question when she saw the boy's brief expression. Why hadn't she thought this was a possibility? She hoped she hadn't made Ryuu feel bad about not getting a rose. "Yes, for sure. Food is great too! Enjoy your day!" She said brightly, though she couldn't quite hide her regret at her own question. Still, she was very pleased with her own rose and grateful to the Ravenclaw for giving it to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back