Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Pear Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Wyatt had been nervously avoiding this meeting for a while, taking time with Amber separate to his time with his friends because he worried that they wouldn't like one another and as much as the boy thought the Hufflepuff was walking sunshine he had a loyalty to Marisol and Asaiah that could not be kept back so their opinions really mattered. Still the boy had pressed to Amber that they would like her just fine although he wasn't sure if he was saying that to himself or to her primarily. For now the teen messed with his hair while he waited for the three to arrive - truly anxious.

Amber was both excited and nervous for this day. She had wanted to meet Wyatt's friends for so long, and now that they were officially (!) a thing, it was really high time she met them. They were so close, she knew that making a good impression was important. Being a year below them, she was mostly worried about them thinking she was immature. So today she tried her best to pick an outfit that didn't look too childish, but still suited her.

She made her way over to the Gryffindor table with a bright smile on her face. It seemed like it was just Wyatt so far,which was perfectly fine with her. She would prefer to be sitting with him already when the others arrived. She straightened her hairband and then took her seat next to him. "Hi Wyatt!" She said happily, leaning in to give him a quick peck on the cheek. She noticed that his hair was messy which she found sort of cute. "Your friends aren't here yet?" She asked, though it was obvious. "I hope I didn't leave you waiting for too long."

Marisol usually looked forward to dinners because it was the only time she got to see Asaiah and hang out with both of her best friends at the same time, even if they didn't really have much to do sitting at a table day after day. She was almost glad that she got to go to the cavern during full moon weeks so she could at least go outside for a little bit. Almost. Aside from that she also had to spend an hour a week in therapy and even though she hated it, it was a welcome change of scenery by a margin. That was exactly where Marisol was coming from today as she headed to dinner, so she was a little irritated from being asked so many probing questions about how she "felt" for the past hour.

She entered the great hall and saw Wyatt from afar, smiling as she walked over to him. It was only then that she remembered today was the day they'd be meeting Wyatt's girlfriend. Marisol reached the table before she could turn back and make an excuse not to be there. She wasn't nervous to meet the girl, but she wasn't wearing a cardigan, and even though she was wearing a long sleeved shirt, she still felt self conscious about not exposing her scars. Still, her curiosity for the girl made her stay put, so she simply made sure her hair draped over her shoulder, just in case. Marisol ruffled Wyatt's hair in greeting as she passed him and took a seat across the table. "I thought I was going to be late, but I beat Asaiah here!" she said with a small grin, looking around for the third member of their tight-knit group. She turned to Amber and said, "Hi, I'm Marisol."

Asaiah smiled as he approached the three sitting at the Gryffindor table and said, ''Dude, I'm sorry I'm so late, I was up at the Owlery writing back to Jessica and sorta lost track of time.'' the fifteen year old explained to his best pal whilst panting from his run from the seventh floor down to the great hall, hoping that he wouldn't be mad at him for being late. He patted his friend on the back before taking seat next to Marisol, smiling brightly at his other best friend. Asaiah then turned his head to the other person sitting at the table. He'd been very eager to meet whoever had changed his friend's view on being in a relationship, so couldn't be happier that he was finally going to officially meet her. ''You must be Amber.'' he said while holding out his right hand for the girl to shake it if she wanted to.

Wyatt smiled as Amber sat beside him and it only widened when she kissed his cheek. Although they were dating he still got a little embarrassed at the affection they gave one another. So the boy took her hand and held it under the table as they spoke, waiting for the others to arrive. "I only just got here," he said to Amber when he felt a hand in his hair and looked up to see Marisol who he smiled at. The boy really didn't think much of anyone being late, especially as he had been a good half hour late when he was meant to meet Asaiah's ex girlfriend and Marisol's ex boyfriend for the first time. Shortly after Mari arrived there was Asaiah who he grinned at, glad to catch up with the Slytherin as they were forced away from one another for way longer than he liked. "That's cool bro, hope Jessica is good." Wyatt looked at Marisol and winked purely because he could only assume that any girl Asaiah spent this much time on had to be a special someone. As Wyatt's friends introduced themselves to Amber the boy smiled reassuringly at the Hufflepuff.

Amber's palms started to sweat when Marisol Woods approached the table. Of course she knew her, she was Wyatt's best friend and one of those girls that was only slightly older than Amber but felt so much more mature to the Hufflepuff. It didn't help that she was really pretty, Amber hadn't really noticed that before. Instantly, she started to compare herself to the older girl. Would Wyatt still like her if he saw the two of them next to each other? Maybe he would realize Marisol was so much prettier and funnier. Amber bit her lip, but she pushed those feelings down and gave the girl her usual sunny smile, though it faltered a bit when she ruffled her boyfriend's hair. "Hi Marisol, I'm Amber." She said pleasantly, extending a hand to the girl. "It's lovely to meet you."

Not long after Marisol arrived, Wyatt's other best friend made his appearance. Amber felt somewhat less nervous around him, maybe he seemed friendlier? Or maybe it was just because he wasn't a girl. Either way, she relaxed a little and nodded at him when he said she must be Amber. She shook his hand. "That's me! And you must be Asaiah." She said with a sweet smile. "It's so nice to meet you! I'm happy to meet Wyatt's friends." She let her hand rest on Wyatt's hand, trying to make the gesture look casual even though she was a little nervous about it. She tried to gauge Wyatt's reaction from the corner of her eye. The unfamiliar girl's name caught her attention. "Is Jessica your girlfriend?" She asked, hoping it wasn't too nosy.

Marisol felt hesitant to shake Amber's hand because she didn't want the girl to feel the scars on her palm but she didn't show it as she reached out to shake her hand and then retracted it quickly as Asaiah joined them. She grinned at him in greeting and then looked over at Wyatt knowingly when he mentioned Jessica. The two of them shared a quick silent conversation teasing Asaiah wordlessly before being pulled back into the conversation. Marisol noticed the way Amber's hand rested on Wyatt's and she wondered if the boy would do anything about it. Up until now he was so adamant against kissing and relationships, she looked at Amber and wondered what it was about her that changed his attitude so suddenly. She was definitely pretty, but was that all it took for Wyatt to come around? When Amber asked if Jessica was Asaiah's girlfriend, Marisol snickered a little and asked, "Yeah Asaiah, is she?" teasing him with a nudge. From what she had heard she was glad this girl played Quidditch too which was definitely better than the mismatched pairing of him and Zara.

Asaiah nodded. ''She's good, just busy with OWL stuff.'' He was glad that the two seemed to approve of Jessica as his.. whatever she was to him because he really liked her and didn't want his best friends to constantly question his relationships. He narrowed his eyes when he noticed the wink Wyatt gave Marisol and shook his head slightly with a laugh. Asaiah smiled brightly as they shook hands. ''The one and only.'' he told her, grinning slightly. Amber seemed like a nice and cheerful gal, which made him happy because his friend could use someone that could cheer him up every once in awhile. He looked at both Amber and Marisol and shrugged. ''I don't... I guess? I mean, we've both told one another that we like each other but we haven't discussed that yet... We are going on a date though, I'm really looking forward to it.'' he said, feeling a bit shy all the sudden.

Keen to distract Marisol from Amber as well as himself, Wyatt joined in on the teasing of Asaiah. During this time he subtly smiled as he felt Amber's hand take his and so he squeezed hers to reassure her as much as he could though he wasn't sure if it was comfort at all to her. He hoped that was the case but for now that was all he could do. "Oooh hoohoo," Wyatt said with a small chortle, clearly amused at this development. "Gonna take her to a Quidditch protest?" he teased with a smirk although he really didn't want the teasing to turn back around on him which it could clearly do.

Marisol's reaction to Amber's question to Asaiah made Amber realize she may have embarrassed the boy with her question, how stupid of her. She hadn't meant to tease him, though his friends clearly did. But thankfully he didn't seem embarrassed, he was very casual about liking her and going on a date with her. Amber wondered if that was because they were a little older than her, it must be less new to them. She still felt awkward calling Wyatt her boyfriend, even inside her own head. "That's wonderful." She told Asaiah with a smile. "I hope you have a great time."

She didn't understand Wyatt's comment about the Quidditch protest, and she bit her lip. There were so many inside jokes and stories she just didn't know, how would she ever feel comfortable in a group where she was so clearly the outsider? Her mind scrambled for a topic of conversation she could turn to. Quidditch was something they all liked, but she herself didn't play and didn't know a lot about it. Would she embarrass herself trying to talk about it? Still, it was the only thing she could think of. "Do you think we'll beat Beauxbatons?" She asked them, wondering if they had opinions on this. She had no idea if Beauxbatons was known for being good at Quidditch or not.

Marisol was glad to hear that Asaiah seemed to be completely over Zara because that breakup had come as a shock to everyone, though she was happy they were no longer together. She herself had finally gotten over her own sudden break up with Octavian last semester, though she wasn't interested in anyone at the moment. The only person whom she saw aside from Asaiah and Wyatt was Noelle who would sometimes have dinner with her at the Gryffindor table because Marisol would probably not be welcomed at the Ravenclaw table. It was strange how she hated all Ravenclaws but Noelle (and her sister) were definite exceptions.

Marisol laughed when Wyatt joked about Asaiah taking Jessica to a Quidditch protest as a date and said, "She'd probably break up with him on the spot," having heard that the girl was just as interested in the sport as they were. When Amber brought up the upcoming Beauxbatons game, Marisol scowled slightly. It wasn't directed toward her, but she was still upset that they had been kicked off their teams so the subject was still a touchy one for her. "Don't know, I mean it's Hufflepuff they're playing against," she said, before remembering that Amber was in that house. "I'm sure it'll be a good game," she added hastily.

Asaiah shook his head laughing. Of course, they would tease him this, he had expected them to do so anyway. He nodded his head at Amber and smiled, saying, ''Thank you, I'm sure we will.'' Because he was fairly certain that Amber didn't know what the two of them were teasing him about, he went on to tell her about Zara, even though he figured that it would only lead to more teasing. ''- And no, I won't be taking her to a Quidditch protest,'' Asaiah looked at both Wyatt and Marisol. Although the Slytherin wanted to tell them what Jessica and he were going to do on the date, he couldn't tell them as he himself didn't know what they were going to do on their date since he didn't even know what kind of things you could do in Paris for a date. ''Besides, it all depends on who'll win the Quidditch match.'' he told them, telling them about the bet he made with Jessica via the letters they were sending to each other.

When Amber asked them if Hufflepuff would beat Beauxbatons Asaiah shrugged his shoulders. He nodded in agreement when Marisol said that it would be a good game. He honestly didn't have a clue as to who would win the international match but knew that both teams were practising like crazy for the upcoming game according to both Tess and Jess. ''Perhaps they'll draw.'' he suggested, thinking that it'd be pretty spectacular if instead of a winner both teams would end up with an equal amount of points at the end of the match.

Wyatt wasn't exactly the most observant person as far as a person's emotions went but he could feel Amber's hand in his and so the boy said, as a small sidebar to his girlfriend, "Asaiah used to date the Quidditch protest girl. Zara. Ravenclaw." He didn't say much more on that subject but nodded to Asaiah with a smile to tell him that he wasn't razzing him on that because he didn't want that to bite him in the ass when he didn't know how much Asaiah knew himself about how he had reacted when he'd discovered his own crush on Amber or what Marisol had suggested to quell his anxieties. He couldn't bare to think of it for very long without getting hot in the face and hadn't even brought it up to Marisol herself since that day so he was going to keep it easy which was why he was quite glad for the change in topic. "I'm sure Hufflepuff will win - they're on a streak," he said although it was quite clear he was biased in a certain direction for obvious reasons. This would be very different though if it were Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff. "Do you think the Beauxbatons team will come back next year? Or that other one... Dramstrung?" Wyatt could hardly remember what the school was called but being raised as a muggle he felt he could be forgiven so he added, "I didn't realize there were many more schools than Hogwarts and Salem."

Amber listened with interest to them talk about Asaiah and Jessica and Asaiah's ex girlfriend, filing the information away so she wouldn't feel so lost next time. Marisol's comment about Hufflepuff made Amber feel a bit like she said that on purpose because she was there, though there was no basis for that. She smiled at Marisol. "Didn't Hufflepuff win against Gryffindor?" She asked, knowing full well that they had. "They didn't pick the winner of the cup for nothing, I feel like it'll be a good game as well. I bet they'll win." She said, suddenly convinced after her comment. She turned her head to Asaiah when he said they might draw. "That doesn't happen very often, does it?" She asked curiously. "I've never seen that happen."

She didn't actually know the girl Wyatt meant when he talked about Asaiah's ex girlfriend but she nodded. She had noticed protests at matches before, and had always felt neutral about them. She was glad with Wyatt's support for her house though, giving him a happy smile at his comment. She giggled when he said the name wrong. "It's Durmstrang, and maybe! I sort of like Beauxbatons though, it seems more... elegant." She didn't know a lot about either school, but i was just the feeling she got. "I think there are a lot." She told him with a shrug. "But I don't know them all either."

Marisol narrowed her eyes when Amber pointed out that Hufflepuff beat Gryfffindor. Marisol's comment hadn't been vindictive on purpose, but she felt like hers had been specifically directed towards her, considering she hadn't mentioned Asaiah's house losing the cup either. "You hear that Wyatt? Your girlfriend thinks you suck at Quidditch," she said with barely a hint of a smile. It could've been construed as just a joke, but there was no hint of playfulness in Marisol's voice. Subtlety was never her strong suit. She could feel herself getting agitated at Amber's presence as she corrected not only Asaiah but Wyatt as well.

She looked down and tugged at her sleeve as she rolled her eyes. She suddenly felt really alone sitting here with them all. Wyatt clearly thought Amber invented sunshine and Asaiah could only ever talk about the girl from Beauxbatons and Marisol had nothing but full moons and therapy sessions to talk about, nothing fun or exciting. She found herself wishing Noelle was here with her because Noelle made her feel normal and happy. Marisol swallowed and tried not to look so much like a bird with ruffled feathers as she looked back up at the group. "Why don't you go to Beauxbatons then? If you like it so much," she stated with mock innocence. She knew her friends would be mad at her for not being so welcoming but it came out before she could stop herself.

Asaiah rolled his eyes at his pal's response. Of course he would support Hufflepuff during the international match. He smirked, looking at his best friend and said, ''I bet Beauxbatons will crush them.'' If Wyatt was going to be biased, well, then so was he. He narrowed his eyes at what Amber said and couldn't help to get a little irritated over it. He was clearly still sore from Slytherin losing the Quidditch cup match. ''You do know that Hufflepuff only won the season because their inexperienced Seeker got lucky, right? Apart from two players on the team, the team sucks and has no skills at all. If you ask me, they don't deserve to play against Beauxbatons.'' It might have been a little harsh, but it was the truth in his opinion, and surely Mari would back him up. ''It doesn't, no. But you should never rule it out as a possibility because with Quidditch, you never know what might happen.'' Asaiah said. He then shook his head at the two in front of him when both said that they didn't know the other wizarding schools. The Slytherin was about to list the schools to them when Marisol made a comment which made him look at her with surprise. However, instead of giving his friend the look he usually gave her whenever she would make such a comment to his friends, Asaiah couldn't help to chuckle slightly this time around.

Wyatt looked at Marisol, frustration building at how rude she was being to Amber who had done nothing wrong except have a bit of house pride. He could not fault her for that although he really didn't get what made Hufflepuff so great. It wasn't as if they did that much but he kept that to himself and said, "Guys you know this season would play much differently if we were allowed to play." He thought that the banning was complete and utter hypocrisy but didn't want to blame Amber for that - nor her team. As they all spoke Wyatt tried not to let his friend's clear disproval get to him when Amber was the only person who made him feel normal and happy. She was so much more than what he deserved and he hated that the two most important people in his life couldn't get that. It wasn't like he was like them - dating all sorts of people at all times. Deciding not to comment on Asaiah's words or else it might make him angry the boy squeezed his girlfriend's hand in the hopes she wouldn't get upset.

The boy shrugged as he was corrected. He really couldn't care less about other wizarding schools as it took all his effort to care about this one but appreciated the information nonetheless but nodded at Amber's opinion about Beauxbatons - he knew nothing of that school so he didn't say anything until Marisol made a retort that could have made his blood boil. "Watch it, Woods," Wyatt said in a hushed voice trying not to seem to angry but he was upset that Marisol wasn't giving Amber a chance and worst of all that Asaiah was laughing at it.

Amber's comment about Quidditch might have been a bit misplaced, but she hadn't expected Marisol to reac tthat way. She tensed and shook her head. "I do not think Wyatt sucks at Quidditch, he's really good." She said with a glance at Marisol. "In fact, I think he's one of the better players on the Gryffindor team." She said with a smile. She didn't want her own comments to be as obviously pointed as Marisol's, but she also couldn't help reacting to her.

To her dismay, Asaiah seemed almost angrier than Marisol. She wished she had never started to talk about this, but now she really wanted to avoid conflict. "I don't really know a lot about Quidditch. I'm hopeless at playing it myself." She told Asaiah and then shrugged again. "I just figured the team that won this year was the best team this year. Is that not how it goes?" She gave him a smile. "But I find everyone that plays the sport at all very impressive, it seems difficult no matter what team you play for." In her opinion, Hufflepuff was plenty skilled. There was a reason they beat every match except the last one, and if it was because of Anthony that meant Anthony was good. But she didn't want to make this into a big argument so she didn't argue for her house.

Marisol wasn't done yet, clearly, as she asked why Amber didn't go to Beauxbatons, and to make it worse, Asaiah laughed at it. She swallowed down her hurt feelings and instead tilted her head and smiled, pretending it was a joke. "Obviously I like this school better, I don't actually know that much about Beauxbatons. Besides, I don't know French!" She made herself give a chuckle at her own joke, though she knew the other two likely wouldn't return it. She was starting to feel a bit cornered, but thankfully Wyatt was still on her side. She didn't know what to say now so she just sat there, hoping one of the others would bring up a topic of conversation that would turn less toxic than the Quidditch topic had clearly been. It seemed like both of Wyatt's friends didn't like her, which she felt uneasy about. She hadn't expected this at all, and she started fixing her hair anxiously.

Listening to Asaiah go off on Amber was music to Marisol's ears, not only because he was telling Amber off but because she liked how intense he got when he talked about the sport. Really Amber had it coming to her for having started the conversation on something that was still a sore subject for them and which she clearly didn't know anything about. She openly glared at Amber when she made a comment about Wyatt being one of the better players on the team, and then directed her glare to Wyatt as she begrudgingly bit her tongue to stop herself from retaliating because she knew she'd end up making the girl cry if she wanted to, and boy did she want to.

She was surprised that Asaiah laughed at her comment and snickered along with him, leaning into his shoulder to hide her grin. She never would have expected him to react that way to such a comment she made to a stranger, but she felt a rush of affection towards him for making her feel less alienated in this situation and she was glad he was here. She kept her head on his shoulder for a moment as she rolled her eyes at Wyatt's warning. She was being perfectly civil in her opinion, making conversation with the girl instead of sulking like Wyatt did when he had met their significant others in the past. Really, it was his fault that she was acting this way.

She sighed begrudgingly as a form a truce and lifted her head from the Slytherin's shoulder. "So how did you two meet?" she asked, giving Wyatt a false smile as if to say 'See? Civil.' She realized Wyatt had never told her how they had met when he confessed to her that he was interested in someone. She never would've guessed it would be someone as cheery as Amber since Wyatt was pretty cynical, but maybe that's why people said opposites attracted. Marisol remembered how he had been nervous to kiss for the first time so she had kissed him to help him get through his nerves. The memory made her stomach flip with embarrassment and guilt as she sat across from the Hufflepuff. But if opposites attracted, she and Wyatt were too alike for them to ever like each other romantically, so she was calmed by the thought, especially since the kiss had only been as practice for him.

Asaiah knew that he was supposed to feel bad for laughing at Marisol's comment the moment he did it, but for some reason, he wasn't feeling about it bad at all. He wondered whether or not Wyatt had informed Amber that Quidditch was a sensitive topic for two of the four sitting at the table, or if he had hoped that he and Mari were going to let it slide because it was the first time meeting his girlfriend. Asaiah nodded when Amber said that Wyatt was one of the better players on their team and said, ''He and Marisol are both pretty damn good, yeah.'' As the conversation continued Asaiah simply nodded at Amber instead of saying anything that would make this whole situation even more awkward for her and her boyfriend. He was truly happy that Wyatt had found someone as nice as Amber but he hadn't forgotten Wyatt's immaturity during the double-date which had hurt the fourth year more than he led on to believe. Asaiah listened attentively when Marisol asked them how they met one another since Wyatt had never really told them that.

Wyatt smiled at the compliment Amber paid him, she was the best girlfriend one could ask for even with his friends being rude as they were. He kissed her cheek as a thank you and as an apology for the day they were having. He would've thought they could all be civil but he was wrong. The boy then turned to Asaiah at his compliment and blew him a kiss as a joke and winking towards him because they were constantly joking about that even if they were both tragically heterosexual. He didn't wish to bring up the conversation they'd just had any further because he hadn't realized just how sensitive the pair would be. Wyatt didn't even return Asaiah's compliment for fear it would circle back to the direction he wished to avoid.

Wyatt smiled as Amber spoke about Beauxbatons and said, "Marisol is the only one out of us who speaks another language. She's been trying to teach me more than counting in Spanish but it's really slow going." He hoped that this information would strike up a conversation because he wanted the two to like one another or it was never going to work. He tried to downplay it to Amber to try to sooth her but he couldn't date someone his two best friend's didn't like. As Marisol tried to be civil Wyatt had to appreciate that as he said, "We met in the library a few years back." Wyatt smiled at his girlfriend as strange as it was to view a person as his girlfriend and stranger still the idea of being her boyfriend though they had been together for some time.

Amber completely ignored Marisol's glare, hoping to see oblivious to it. It hadn't been nice of her to mention only Wyatt as a good player on the Gryffindor team, but Marisol had been very rude to her and she wanted to show the other girl in her own way that she wouldn't just take comments like that lying down. She gave both Marisol and Asaiah a friendly smile, pretending again to be oblivious to their dislike, even as it made her anxious. She hated the feeling of being laughed at, and they both seemed to find her silly and unsuitable for Wyatt. It wasn't fair, she hadn't done anything wrong to them. She forced a smile at Marisol when Wyatt informed her she was the only one who spoke another language. "Oh, that's interesting! I speak Japanese, but not as well as a native speaker." She told them. Both of her parents were Japanese but her father didn't speak it very well as he was raised by English speaking parents. They tended to speak English at home.

But Marisol's next question was surprisingly civil, though it seemed directed at Wyatt and not as much at her and she let her boyfriend answer it before adding. "Yes, he helped me with some books at the start of last year. I was too short to reach them on the shelf." She clarified with a small laugh. "So nearly two years ago now." She casually touched Wyatt's arm and smiled at him. Back then she had no idea he would be her first boyfriend. It was weird to think about. She glanced a Marisol, as they had discussed Asaiah and his love life, but she had no idea about her. She also didn't hate the idea of turning the conversation around so she wasn't the only one feeling a little interrogated. "Are you dating anyone, Marisol?" She asked casually, her expression still friendly.

Marisol hated that Wyatt was making her act civil towards Amber but it was the least she could do since this was the girl that could apparently make him change his mind about kissing and germs. People like Zara accused her of meddling too much in her friends' love lives but if that were true she would've tried to convince Asaiah to dump the girl all along but she hadn't. She didn't get their relationship but she had kept her comments to herself, and she could do the same for Wyatt now too. If swallowing her snide remarks to people like Amber meant she could be a good friend then she would do that. "Yeah, Spanish is actually my first language, but I went to an English speaking school since pre-k so I'm fluent in both," Mari said. Because of that she didn't have an accent, though when she said her name or certain words you could definitely tell she spoke Spanish. Her words tasted bitter when they left her mouth but she forced herself to keep the conversation going. "Japanese sounds crazy hard though, that's cool."

Marisol listened to the story of their meeting and smiled briefly. She was equal parts uninterested in the story yet intrigued to hear what was so special about Amber, though that story didn't really reveal much to her. Marisol shrugged and said, "That's cute. You're a third year right?" She couldn't remember Amber in any of her classes so she assumed she might be a year younger, though the girl did seem pretty unmemorable to her so maybe she had been there all along and she'd never noticed her. When Amber asked if she was dating anyone, her mind briefly flashed to Noelle of all people, for some reason. She was the only other person aside from Wyatt and Asaiah that she had made an effort to see during her punishment, but that wasn't the question Amber had asked. "Nope," Marisol answered simply, and let her answer hang in the air to end the conversation.

Asaiah didn't really have anything to add when they started talking about speaking other languages so didn't say anything while the conversation was going on. Although he was able to speak a little French thanks to his sisters, and Egyptian because he thought that it'd be necessary since he would spend most of his time in that country once he was a Curse-Breaker, he wasn't fluent in either of them. However, instead of listening to the three of them, Asaiah zoned out for a moment, thinking about things such as how much he wanted to practice his aiming rather than sitting here talking about different languages, or how he missed having Jessica around because she'd managed to make him laugh constantly while she visited his house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back