Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
The best thing about going back to school was seeing old friends again. After spending an entire vacation cooped up with just her sister and her annoying aunt most of the time, Amber was ready to reunite with the best people Hogwarts had to offer. Of course, she had already seen Ainsley while she was out shopping, which had been a welcome surprise. But there was someone else she really wanted to see. It had been a while since she and Evelyn talked, but she still considered the other girl a good friend. Evelyn was the sort of person Amber wanted to be more like in some ways, though it would be embarrassing if the other girl knew she thought that way.

As she crossed the courtyard, she smiled when she spotted a familiar blond head. Evelyn stood out because of her fashionable clothes, as usual. Amber eagerly rushed up to her friend. "Hey, Evelyn!" She said cheerfully as she got closer. She wanted to hug her friend but she wasn't quite sure if Evelyn would like that, so she held back, giving her a warm smile instead. "It's good to see you."

The blonde was enjoying her return at Hogwarts. She had the best first year ever and her summer vacation was lovely. She was a bit worried about Espen though but they still had to take time for a good chat, Evelyn would make Espen talk. She couldn't enjoy her time as much when Espen was angry or not himself. And she thought about herself too, if Espen would do something reckless that would cost her reputation. They would all see her as the sister of.. and that wasn't something she wanted. Evelyn was looking forward to see her other friends, she saw Lucas already with the shopping and in the train but she didn't spot Amber yet and she was becoming a great friend of her so it would be nice to see her again.

When she walked through the Courtyard she tried to search for Amber, but she didn't saw her yet. But not very much longer after she turned around she heard a familliar voice and the sweet face of Amber. '' Hey Amber!'' she said happily. And walked closer to her and took a close look.
'' I thought the same, you look very cute today.'' she looked at the clothes that Amber had on and put a smile on. '' How was you're summer?'' she directly asked her friend.

It was a relief to see that Evelyn had wanted to see her too, or at least wasn't annoyed that Amber had run up to her. She vowed to be less insecure, Evelyn was her friend. Of course she liked her.

"Thank you! You look awesome too." She said, giving Evelyn's outfit a good look. Her style was really nice, though a tad more expensive than Amber herself would ever be able to wear. It didn't really make her jealous though, she was happy with her own style. "My vacation was alright, though I had to put up with my sister a lot which wasn't always fun." She frowned. "She can be such a grump. But I did get to shop a lot, and I saw my friend Ainsley." She smiled widely at the thought. "How was your vacation? Did you go anywhere?" Amber's parents were rarely able to take her and her sister on vacation, because they were usually too busy with the store. But Evelyn seemed like the sort of girl that would travel a lot.

Evelyn noticed that Amber was very happy to see her. It made her happy, because she wanted to make people happy with her presence. Amber was her only friend from Hufflepuff and as a fact the only one she knew from Hufflepuff. Perhaps Amber could help her with getting to know more from that house. Because Evelyn wanted to get to know more people so that people were aware of her and knew her name. Evelyn started to like making friends so she would want to continue with it. She had her own safe group of Lions around her, but it was good to know people from other houses too. '' Thanks, how sweet of you.'' The blonde always loved to heard compliments about her looks so she smiled at Amber back.

Talking about Amber's vacation made Evelyn curious. She didn't knew Amber had a sister, what she did know was that her parents had a store. '' I didn't know you had a sister. How old is she?'' Evelyn asked friendly. Evelyn didn't had a younger sister she only had Espen but she was fine with it. She had four younger cousins and that was enough. The blonde was happy when Amber returned the question because well, she loved to tell about her own things. '' My Vacation was fine. I went to Denmark to my Grandparents and it was nice to be back. We visit some stores and the one from my Aunt. And me and Espen spend some time together, although he was not very enthusiastic.'' Evelyn still wanted to talk to Espen, because he didn't to her or their parents much in the vacation. She felt that he wasn't very happy, but she had no clue what it was about.

Amber's smile widened as Evelyn thanked her. It felt nice to talk to her again. Amber wanted to make more friends this year, but she also wanted to keep up with the the friendships she already had. Talking to Evelyn again was a good start.

The question about her sister made her sigh, though. "Her name's Sophie, she just turned ten." It was an annoying thought, knowing that her sister would join her at school next year. She didn't want her to, in all honesty. Sophie was never nice and friendly, and she might damage Amber's own reputation at this school with her grumpy attitude. "She's alright... just sort of moody and quiet." Amber shrugged. "We ran into my friend Ainsley together and she wasn't very nice to her." Sophie had mostly been annoying to Amber, not really to Ainsley, but it still embarrassed her.

"Denmark sounds nice." Amber said with a smile. She herself had only visited Japan occasionally, though it wasn't a yearly occurrence. The name Espen sparked a memory in Amber. "Oh! I think I met him, your brother. He was jogging outside a few days ago." She said with a happy smile. "He was quite nice."

Evelyn found out that she didn't really knew Amber so well, but that was the truth. They spoke a few times last year but that was a lot about Fashion and other small things. Sophie was Amber's sister and she would attend the school next year. Evelyn was already curious how bad Sophie really was, she couldn't wait to find out. '' Mm.. I'm so curious, I really want to see for myself.'' she responded with a smile to Amber. Amber was friends with a girl names Ainsley and Evelyn remembered that she talked about her last year too, the girl with no shoes or something like that. '' Ainsley without the shoes? Am I right? I'm curious about her too, you have to introduce me to her.'' Evelyn didn't really knew how to think about this girl, but she didn't met her so she couldn't judge. And she would love to meet new people from Hufflepuff.

Evelyn was a girl that went a lot on vacation but mostly she just liked to be in Denmark with her family, but she enjoyed Spain, France and America too. She would say to everyone that they need to visit Denmark because it was a beautiful country. When Amber told her that she thought she met Espen, Evelyn looked a bit suprised.
'' Espen? That is possible. He is nice, but a bit moody these days.'' The blonde was also moody after she heard that she and Espen would not be together in the same house, so it made her laugh while thinking about that. They looked very much alike sometimes, they could both be moody Evelyn especially when she didn't had lots of sleep. And her roommates would know that, because that happend sometimes.

Evelyn wanted to meet her sister, which wasn't a big surprise. If Evelyn had been the one to tell her about a younger sibling, Amber would have been curious too. "You'll see her when she comes here, I'm sure." Amber said with a sigh. "I have no idea what house she'll be in. Maybe she'll be in yours."

Amber laughed awkwardly when Evelyn recounted the bit about Ainsley's shoes she had told her last year. It was accurate, though. "I could introduce you." She said with a smile. But honestly she didn't know how well the two would get along, they were so different. She hoped Evelyn wouldn't say something in her blunt honest way and upset Ainsley, that would be terrible.

The subject of her brother made Amber feel slightly uncomfortable. Espen had been really nice to her, and she had felt weird ever since. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel, and she wondered if Evelyn had more experience with boys. She thought she probably did, the other girl was so pretty and confident. "He was nice to me." She said, averting her gaze as she thought back to their talk.

Evelyn was happy that she didn't had a younger sibling. She was satisfied with Espen and they were the same age. Sometimes Espen teased her with the fact that he was born a little earlier than she was. But Evelyn knew better, they were both twelve years old now. '' Can't wait..'' she said a bit sarcastic but also curious of how she would look and was. '' Yeah could be, would be fun I guess or not. I think you are glad if she isn't in yours.'' she said while smiling to Amber. She wondered how Sophie would be. Mostly sisters or brothers were completly different. With Espen she also noticed it, he was way more social than she was. But the fact right now was that Evelyn got more friends than Espen, so people could change. Perhaps Sophie wasn't so bad at all, they would just wait and see.

While moving the subject to Ainsley, Evelyn nodded at Amber. Perhaps it was a complete disaster but perhaps not. Evelyn had to act kind perhaps to be populair, but it wasn't just like here to be fake. She hated lies and so if she didn't liked Ainsley she would not and she wasn't gonna change the outcome.
'' Yeah sure.'' she reacted about meeting Ainsley. The blonde was curious of what Amber thought of her brother, it was the first person Espen really had spoken to she guessed. '' Oh I'm glad. He is very nice. Where did you talked about?'' she asked curious as she always was.

Amber smiled. "I'd be glad, yes." She admitted, though she felt a pang of guilt even as she said it. Sophie wasn't bad, she just was't the sort of person Amber could easily get along with. And Amber prided herself of being able to get along with almost anyone, which made Sophie resisting it even more frustrating. Maybe once they were both at school, things would be better. Though she sort of doubted it.

Amber felt nervous at the thought of Evelyn and Ainsley meeting. They were so different, and while she liked them both she wasn't sure if they would like each other. She had a feeling she would be quite cross with Evelyn if she was mean to Ainsley in any way, and didn't want that. She decided not to say more on the subject for now.

Espen was brought up again and Amber felt oddly nervous to talk to Evelyn about this. He was a boy, but also her brother. Girls in stories and magazines had crushes on their friend's brothers all the time, was that what was happening to Amber? Was that what was supposed to happen? She didn't think she liked Espen, but maybe she did. It was one of the things she had wanted to talk to Evelyn about, but she was waiting for the right time to ask her about boys. "Oh, um." She said, faltering as her brain was stuck on her thoughts about crushes. She blushed a bit as she stumbled over her words. "Just general things, classes and things like that. We were in the garden and looked at flowers a bit. I mean, we didn't agree to meet there or anything he was running and stopped there and we talked." She was talking a bit fast, and took a deep breath. "It was uh, nice." She added quickly.

Evelyn noticed that Amber didn't really talked about Ainsley more again. The blonde almost always saw the two of them together, but she didn't exactly knew what to think about Ainsley. She was not a standard girl, she seemed a bit dreamy and different. It seemed like the type that Evelyn could not get along with, but she did not know it yet. Evelyn had always a opinion about someone and sometimes they were right and sometimes she was totally wrong. Just as with Zara, her first friend. So perhaps Ainsley had some things that Evelyn would like too, she doubted but it could be.

The young Gryffindor was curious about Amber her conversation with Espen. She hoped that Espen would have Amber as his friend too, they could hang out with eachother. Amber was just a sweet girl in Evelyn's eyes that would not hurt a fly, so she could not hurt Espen. A little smile appeared on her face while thinking about friends for her brother. In her first year and before Hogwarts Evelyn was so scared that her brother would have many friends and she would be jealous of the girls he would hang out with, that she and Espen would never see eachother again. And now she just wanted Espen to hang out with girls or boys. The times could change, that was a certain thing. '' In the gardens.. running.. Didn't knew Espen liked flowers.'' Evelyn was curious how Espen would be around with other people, so she wanted to know more. '' I like that you've met him. He can use friends this year. Glad that it was nice, because when it was not you can say that also. '' Evelyn knew that Espen could be grumpy or quickly mad and she hoped that he wasn't like that any more. After their talk, Evelyn was more relax about it, and it seemed like her brother was enjoying more after he got some good grades. '' Was he happy? When you saw him.'' Evelyn was born just a tiny bit later than Espen, but sometimes she felt responsable for him and she thought that Espen felt the same about her.

Amber thought back to her talk with Espen, she hadn't known he was Evelyn's twin brother but now that she was talking to Evelyn she could see the similarities. Their personalities seemed pretty different, but maybe they were more alike under the surface. It would be funny to see them both side by side, and maybe they could all hang out and get along together.

"I didn't either, but I showed him my favorite ones and he said they were pretty." Amber said, smiling a bit. "He was really nice, I wouldn't make that up." She wondered why Evelyn said that, was he sometimes not nice? She hadn't noticed anything like that. "I think he was pretty happy, though he did seem sad he had gotten some bad grades." She bit her lip. "I would be sad about that too."

Amber really wanted to change the subject, but she wasn't sure how. She'd wanted to ask Evelyn about boys and liking them. So instead of being subtle about it, she just decided to ask straight out. "Evelyn, can I ask you something?" She asked, wondering if her friend would mind. "I've just been wondering... do you like someone? Like a boy?" Everyone said she and Lucas liked each other, and they did seem to be very nice together. Was that true? What would that be like?

The blonde listened to her friend while she was talking about her Espen. She was curious if Espen had make more friends after Amber. She just made the conclusion that Amber and Espen were friends right now, but that was maybe because Evelyn saw somebody quickly as a friend these days. She was doing a good job with making more friends and becoming popular on Hogwarts. And she hoped Espen would follow her, because that would do him good. Evelyn smiled about what Amber said about the flowers. '' How sweet of him, glad that he liked it.'' 'she laughed for a second. She saw her brother as a tough and tall boy and now she heard some others stuff. She could so tease Espen with this. But when she thought about it, she liked flowers too. Roses especially but not plants and not to make her hands dirty. She nodded at Amber about the bad grades. '' I will be too, but I'm sure he will do better this year.'' She hoped, but she had to do the same. Her mother was picking on her the whole time, and Espen hadn't got good grades and she said nothing about it towards Espen. It was always obvious that Espen was the favorite of her mother.

'' Sure, always.'' she responded when Amber asked something. The question made her frown for a moment. Where was this coming from? It was nice to talk with girls about thinks like this, but like somebody? Evelyn was twelve and she liked to be around boys and get attention but she saw them as friends and especially Lucas. She didn't really knew what she felt, when Zenia came in the middle, was it anger or jealousy? The blonde didn't really know. '' Well.. I don't really know how it feels to like somebody? I like my friends, but not that way that you are asking I guess.'' Evelyn saw Lucas as her best friend right now and she wanted to see him the most, but they were just friends. '' Why do you ask?'' She returned to Amber. Evelyn was always honest and she just said what she coming up in her mind.

Evelyn frowned at her question and Amber immediately regretted asking it. Was she annoying her? She didn't want to do that. The other girl seemed to be thinking and Amber fidgeted with the bottom of her skirt. What if this was weird to ask? But to her great relief, Evelyn said something that she herself felt too. She didn't know what it felt like either! Amber wasn't weird! She smiled in relief. "Oh! That's actually why I asked." She said quickly, eager to explain herself. "See, I don't really know what it feels like either... so I was starting to wonder if that was weird." She blushed a bit. "I mean, I know we're still young... but there's people that have boyfriends at this age, at least it seems that way sometimes when I read magazines and stuff." She tended to read fashion magazines, but sometimes they were aimed at teens only a little older than she was, and those often involved discussions about boys she couldn't relate to at all, she had been stressing over nothing, it seemed. This was an embarrassing subject, but she was still glad she asked. "I don't like anyone either, I just wondered what it was like for you. You just seem..." She paused, thinking. "Mature, I suppose. A bit more grown up. Does that make sense?" And it was true, Evelyn was so glamorous and confident that she sometimes seemed years older than Amber, who sometimes still felt a lot like a child.

Evelyn just did and acted like she wanted and how it felt like that moment. She liked it when people were pure and real. She preffered confident people, but Amber didn't seemed like a very confident girl. But it didn't matter for Evelyn, Amber seemed pure and had a good heart and she was glad that she got to know Amber. When Amber responded the way she did, Evelyn couldn't help but smile. It was kinda sweet and it looked like Amber was having a burning question but didn't really found the courage to ask. '' You can ask me anything, I find almost nothing strange. Better to just spit things out than to keep them for yourself.'' Evelyn responded, didn't knew if this made Amber made her feel better. But right now this was what Evelyn wanted to say to Amber. '' Ofcourse you silly that is not weird! We are twelve.. don't you worry about that.'' Evelyn said while smiling to Amber. It was really cute or something to hear Amber speak like this. It would be nice to talk over boys with Amber, she was sure that a few boys would like Amber too when they became older. What was the right age to like boys? Evelyn was curious perhaps she should ask some older students, but maybe that was weird. She just needed to experiment herself and perhaps just as with the wand you would feel when somebody was right for you. '' Yeah, I can see what you mean about the magazines and stuff. But I'm sure we will know how liking somebody will feel when we grow older.''

Evelyn was curious how other girls from their age would think of this subject. Some seemed so childish indeed and just when Evelyn thought of that Amber made a comment about her being mature. That was a compliment she thought. '' Thanks, I think I am. Don't really know, I guess my dad thought me a lot. It makes sense, when I look at Zenia for example she is so childish she could really be a firstie right now.'' Evelyn could not spoke positive about Zenia, she just was so annoying and childish. And Evelyn thought of herself as more mature, Amber knew exactly what she ment. '' Which boys did you met?'' Evelyn asked at Amber, curious about who Amber knew already.

It was such a relief that Evelyn didn't laugh at her or know a lot more than Amber did. She felt a lot better about herself already, and was glad she asked the other girl. "I know, I just get self conscious." She said softly. It was true, she often thought too much about what others might think or say and then got nervous, most of the time for no reason at all. "I'll try to remember, though!" She added, blushing faintly. "Sorry."

She was reassured when Evelyn told her they would understand when they were older. It seemed to come naturally, like it just happened one day. That felt weird, but if everyone said so it had to be true. She said something about Zenia, the girl that Amber met when she had her fight with Lizzie, the infuriating Gryffindor girl. She had seen that Lizzie was on the Gryffindor Quidditch team now and had vowed not to watch any of her games. That may be childish, but she didn't like Quidditch much anyway. She didn't say anything about Zenia, though, who she didn't know very well. Instead, she answered Evelyn's question. "I've met Flavio, from Ravenclaw. He's nice and likes to feed ducks. I also met Rory from Slytherin at the Valentine's dance but I didn't talk to him much. And uhm..." She thought back. "A boy in the library, Wyatt. He's a year ahead of us and he helped me get a book. He was very friendly." She paused. "Oh, and Espen."

Evelyn had the feeling she could really talk to Amber. Amber seemed a bit insecure sometimes and Evelyn was glad to help her with that. She just knew Amber could be so more than she was already. She was getting good grades and Amber was sweet and social. '' Don't you worry.'' she said friendly with a smile. Evelyn her blonde locks were going all the way because it was very windy, but it was nice to be outside in the Courtyard. It was so cute of Amber to say that she was sorry, but Evelyn didn't really knew why she was saying that. Evelyn just wanted to help and stimulate people to just speak what was on their mind, because she hated people that were lying or act different than they really were. With Amber it was different she just seemed insecure sometimes about things, but Evelyn wanted to be the person were people could talk to. Because she loved to talk and to chat with people that she liked.

The blonde listened to who Amber had met and she heard some names that she didn't knew so maybe this were new opportunities to meet others and for them to meet her. '' Flavio.. I don't know him maybe Rama knows him she is in Ravenclaw. I've met Rory too! It wasn't a nice meeting at first but he is very confident and I like it. Although he thinks he is the best with his pure blood stuff, disguisting. Wyatt I don't know yet, but he sounds nice.'' It was nice chatting with Amber about the people that they have met, she really wanted to meet as lot as people as she could. She had met some older students too recently Leonardo from Gryffindor and he was nice too, he made her think about Lucas.'' Are there also people that you don't like? I mean.. not everyone can like eachother.'' Evelyn asked to Amber and was curious if the sweet Amber also didn't liked people or things about them.

Talking to Evelyn was so easy, Amber felt like she never had to think too much about what to say or what the other girl may think. She always spoke her mind and told the truth, which was just nice. Amber tended to hide things if they were negative, she always wanted to seem like a positive person that never had any troubles. But with Evelyn, that pressure was less than it was with other people. She reassured Amber about her question again and Amber resisted the urge to apologize again. She knew that wasn't necessary and somewhat silly. So she smiled instead.

She listened to Evelyn talk about how she had met, it was funny that they both met different people. It was a big school, after all. "I don't know Rama." She admitted. There were still lots of people in her year that she didn't know yet and she really wanted to get to know them all. But then Evelyn asked about people she didn't like and Amber's smile turned into a frown. She hated talking about stuff like that, especially because Evelyn doubtlessly knew this girl. Still, she would be like her friend and be honest. "There's one girl I don't like." She said carefully. "She's a Gryffindor, her name is Lizzie. She was flying really low one time and nearly knocked me down and got mud all over my clothes, then afterwards she was mean about it too and said that didn't matter. But it did." She blushed a little. "Well, it mattered to me, anyway. But I haven't seen her since then so it's not a big deal. What about you?"

Evelyn felt easy comfertable with somebody, if thinks were how she had planned it or wanted them. And that was how it was going with her and Amber. Amber was becoming a great friend of her and it was kinda a suprise, because Amber didn't seemed like a very confident girl. Evelyn really wanted to help Amber to turn into a butterfly from a caterpillar. Amber was a pretty cute girl and she didn't have to be fake or not how she was because Evelyn hated people that pretended to be something else. But Evelyn just wanted to help her with feeling more comfertable and confident about her own qualities.
Evelyn looked at Amber as she spoke about not knowing Rama. '' She is from Ravenclaw, and really hard to connect with. But I think that she likes me.'' Evelyn said smiling.

Ofcourse it was way more fun to talk about people that they did like, but Evelyn had one girl that she really start hating and that was ofcourse Zenia. When Amber said Lizzie, Evelyn was really suprised. She knew Lizzie ofcourse, because she was in the same house. She didn't spoke her much, but she was one of the people from the Gryffindor squad. '' I know her, but what you said seems pretty annoying. I hate mud, so I can completly understand you.'' Evelyn liked Lizzie from what she had experianced, but she was completly different that she was. '' She doesn't care about getting dirty and that kinda stuff, it is weird for a girl. She is in my dorm, and I think she can be nice sometimes.'' It was funny to talk about this and Evelyn already knew what to say when Amber asked her. '' I don't know if you know her, she is also In my dorm and that is so terrible. There is a girl named Zenia, she has a twin who is in your house don't know her name. And she is so irritating, one time I was sitting on the couch in the common room of Gryffindor and putting on my lipstick and than Zenia bumped to me and it was not a accident. She did it on purpose, she is really jealous of me. '' Talking about Zenia made her always a bit angry. But it was just a feeling that she got.

It made Amber feel a little bit guilty to talk about disliking people behind their backs, but she was glad that Evelyn didn't dismiss here even though she liked Lizzie more than Amber did. "Thanks for understanding, I don't want to talk badly about your housemates or anything... but mud is the worst, and she didn't seem to get it at all." She sighed, the memory irritating her slightly.

Evelyn started talking about Zenia and Amber nodded. She had met her, though she had no real opinion of the girl. She trusted Evelyn though, and Evelyn wouldn't like someone for no good reason. "That sounds mean... I've met her once but she didn't really seem that bad. You're probably right, though." Amber wondered if she should change the subject to something nicer, but she couldn't think of anything.

The blonde was used to the fact that people spoke about her. Since she was little she got a lot of attention and not always positive. The children from the neighborhood weren't that nice and mostly Evelyn wasn't nice to them. To look back at that time made Evelyn smile, look at her now. She had lots of friends and there were people that would not like her, but she didn't cared. As long as she had more friends and people that liked her that counted. The blonde didn't expected that Amber could ''hate'' or not like people. But ofcourse everyone had somebody that they didn't liked and why lie about it? '' Ofcourse I understand! If there is anyone that understands that mud is just terrible it is me. Why do you think I hate Herbology so much haha.'' Evelyn laughed about what she just said, she could laugh about it now but the thought that her clothes were under mud it would make her cry.'' I know you don't mean things bad, don't worry! I'm proud of you that you say what you think. Not everyone has that.'' Evelyn smiled at her friend, she knew right now that Amber was a honest person that would never lie to her. And those people were the best, she thought.

When Amber responded at the Zenia thing Evelyn nodded to her. '' She is bad, trust me. But you can have your own opinion ofcourse.'' Evelyn looked at the clock and saw the time. The time was going so fast. And she really had to go back to the common room, she will meet with Lucas there. '' I have to go, Lucas waits for me.'' Evelyn was glad that she saw Amber again, it was always nice to see her and to talk about their experiances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back