Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleanor was on the search for yet another person to deliver a rose to. She was nearing the end of the list and was relieved but disappointed at the same time knowing she'd have to wait a whole other year to do it again. Nonetheless, Ellie began searching for her. At first the girl checked the common room but to no luck. Instead, she wondered into the Student lounge to find a girl sitting inside. Hoping this was it, Ellie approached them. "Hello, are you Amber Chou Wilson?" she asked.

Amber always liked Valentine's day, even when she wasn't delivering roses herself. She couldn't stop thinking of the rose she had sent to Ainsley. She wondered if her girlfriend had received it yet. Hopefully, red had been the right choice. Amber was still trying to get some studying in, even though the festive day was fairly distracting. She looked up when an older girl approached. She recognized her fellow Hufflepuff prefect Eleanor. Though it seemed the girl wasn't as sure who she was. Amber supposed she didn't know the younger students that well either, so she didn't mind. "Yes, hi." She said to the girl. "Can I help you with anything?"

Eleanor was glad that she found the right person and beamed as she took out a yellow rose from her basket. "I'm here to deliver this to you!" she exclaimed, handing it over to the girl along with a note that came with it. "I hope you like it! Yellow is a great colour! In my opinion, it's better than those red and pink ones because they're more common colours. Yellow is just so bright and happy!" Ellie could not contain her excitement and hoped that the younger Hufflepuff did not mind. After all, Valentine's Day was an exciting day with the roses and she couldn't be more happy to deliver this one.

Dear Amber,
Getting to know you has been a delight, and although it has been some time since we've been able to spend time together, I appreciate your friendship always. I look forward to our next study session.
Your friend,
October Alcott

Amber smiled as the girl told her why she liked the yellow flowers more. Usually, she agreed. But today she couldn't help but look out for a red rose to come her way. Still, she was glad for the yellow one too and accepted it gratefully. "Thanks Eleanor, you must have worked hard to grow all of these." She said with a smile. "And I agree about yellow, good thing we're in Hufflepuff then right?" She unfolded the note and smiled as she read it. October was a sweet girl, and Amber mentally noted she would have to find her soon. Perhaps a study session wasn't a bad idea, her OWLs were coming up after all.

Amber was definitely a nice person and Ellie smiled at this. She was glad that the school did have some nice people in it and was happy to deliver her rose to her. "It wasn't just me who grew these but the whole Wild Patch Club! It's fun getting dirty and growing plants and after this we'll be able to do just that and grow more roses." Ellie told her. She nodded at Amber's words. "Yeah! That's probably why you never really see a sad Hufflepuff. Well, in my opinion it's like that." Ellie shrugged, hoping Amber agreed with her nonetheless.

Amber smiled and nodded. "My girlfriend told me, she's in the Wild Patch Club, she really likes it." Amber said with a nod. "You probably know her, Ainsley? But you still are in charge, right? So you had to oversee it and everything." Amber wasn't sure how growing roses worked, especially with magic, but she supposed it involved at least some planning. She really couldn't agree that getting dirty and growing plants was fun, but she wasn't going to say that. She laughed at the girl's statement. "Now that you mention it, I don't think I have ever seen a sad Hufflepuff." She agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back