OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The blonde was on her way to one of her best friends to get her a rose. Evelyn was glad she could make Amber happy, but was way too curious who gave her this. She hoped it would be Flavio, the blonde still had some fantasy that they could become a couple. And perhaps it could happen? A girl could dream right? Evelyn went for the Great Hall because it was around the lunch and Amber would be there to eat something ofcourse. She was quiet hungry too so would grab something after she gave the rose. When Evelyn entered the great hall she looked in the direction of the table where Amber would sit. She smiled at some students that she passed by and found her friend and smiled. '' Hi Am! I've got a rose for you! Exciting right!!'' the blonde said happy to her friend. It was a yellow rose, and she had send her friend one too, but she would never deliver her own one she thought. The blonde went sitting to Amber on a empty spot and pointed the yellow rose at her.

Amber was enjoying her lunch, sitting alone so she could look over her notes for the Ancient Runes lesson of last week. She had promised herself to study a lot today, and she was trying in between all the valentine's craze around her. She looked up when she heard a familiar voice, smiling as she saw Evelyn. "Hi Evelyn." She told her with a bright smile. "You have a rose for me?" She was surprised, as it was her third one so far. She took it from Evelyn happily as she offered it to her. "Did it have a note?" She asked curiously.

The blonde smiled at one of her best friends. How special was it that she brought this rose. Evelyn seemed just as excited as Amber for this rose. Evelyn nodded when Amber asked about the rose. She handed them over and the note that was onto it. '' Yes! I've got one for you. Have you already got roses?'' the blonde asked out of curiousity. She knew Amber was known around the school too and who wouldn't like the girl, she was so sweet.'' I'm so curious from who it is!'' the blonde said excited to her friend. Evelyn waited on Amber to read to note for herself and hopefully to share it later.

Dear Amber

Thank you for being my friend. You mean so much to me, and I hope we stay close forever. You'll always be the most important person to me, and I'm sorry that I haven't always acted like it.

Love, Ainsley

Amber nodded at Evelyn's question. "This is the third one for me." She told her with a shy smile. "All yellow though!" She added, before her friend got any more ideas about her and Flavio, or any other boy. Amber didn't want to discuss or even think about romance right now, so she quickly unfolded the note. As she read it, she felt herself smile. It was so sweet and so Ainsley. A slight blush crossed her cheeks, though she barely noticed it. "It's from Ainsley." She told Evelyn, though she kept the note turned to herself. It felt too personal to show her, even though she wasn't sure why. After all, it was just yellow.

Evelyn smiled as Amber told her this was her third one. Her friend seemed quiet popular too. The blonde was so proud of her friend, confidence could really get the best out of someone and it worked for Amber. '' Wow someone is popular! From who were they? '' the blonde asked curious. She knew one would be from herself she had send her friend one. When Amber added they were all yellow the blonde nodded. She hoped there would be a pink one from Flavio perhaps, but she was starting to realise it was her own dream for Amber perhaps and not hers. When Amber read the note she waited on the girl to react. Evelyn noticed Amber smiling and was glad she was happy. It was from her best friend Ainsley. Evelyn didn't met the girl in all these years, but it seemed that Ainsley was a different kind of person and Evelyn had no idea what she would think of the girl. '' Sweet! I've never met her before. Do you think she would like me?'' the blonde asked to her friend.

Amber laughed softly when Evelyn said she was popular, as it was silly of the blond girl of all people to say. Amber was certain Evelyn was a lot more popular than she was. "One was from you." she said with a smile, "so thank you for that. It was very sweet." She twirled her rose slowly, looking down at it. "And a yellow one from my friend October, she's in Ravenclaw, and now this one from Ainsley." she smiled happily. "All yellow, and they look lovely together. I'm going to put them in water in my dorm room." the question from her friend about whether or nor Ainsley would like her was a tough one. The two girls were so completely different, that it was hard to imagine them together in any way. Honestly, she didn't think they would like or understand each other. "Well, you're very nice. I don't see why not." she said with a nervous smile, though she had her misgivings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back