Rose Elizabeth Holland

uQztpav.png

vM1mXZY.png
uQztpav.png
As long as we don't die, this is gonna be one hell of a story

THE BASICS:
NAME:Rose Elizabeth Holland
NAME MEANING:
Rose: Originally a Norman form of a Germanic name, which was composed of the elements hrod "fame" and heid "kind, sort, type". The Normans introduced it to England in the forms Roese and Rohese. From an early date it was associated with the word for the fragrant flower.
Elizabeth: From (Elisabet), the Greek form of the Hebrew name 'Elisheva' meaning "my God is an oath" or perhaps "my God is abundance".
Holland: Derived from any of the eight villages named Holland, located in the counties of Essex, Lancaster and Lincoln, England. The name of the villages means "ridge land" in Old English.
HOMETOWN:Dunedin, New Zealand
PLACE OF BIRTH:London, England
NICKNAME/ALIAS:Her younger sisters occasionally call her Rosie
BIRTHDAY:23 July 2031

NATIONALITY:Citizen of New Zealand
BLOOD STATUS:Mixed Blood
SEXUALITY:Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
ZODIAC SIGN: Leo. Being a Leo born on July 23rd you are extremely extroverted and find great comfort in being the center of attention. Your sociability is paired well with your kind and loving nature, which explains why you have an overwhelming amount of friends. You have a strong need for independence and sometimes frustrate your loved with ones with an undying need to take charge. Luckily, you take on tasks with such enthusiasm that people are happy to follow your lead.
ELEMENT: Fire. Fire is your paired element and your sign actually has the most cardinal relationship with the element. At times you may feel the influence of fire burning inside you in the form of great confidence, energy and passion. Embracing these qualities of fire create great potential for success in your life as your drive and willpower can be unparalleled at times. Take care to remember that any fire can burn out of control, which, in your case, can lead to egotism, impulsiveness and impatience.
PLANET: The Sun. The Sun in the planetary ruler of your sign and because you were born in the first Decan, or part, of the sign you experience twice the Sun's influence. The Sun's influence manifest in vitality, ego and creativity. The Sun's influence connects to the relentless way in which you tackle your work and tasks. While others enjoy leisure, you feel incomplete if you are not moving on to the next job. These qualities allow you to take on any task and solve any problem with fortitude. You go to great lengths to hide your insecurities, instead choosing to cover them with pure outgoingness. Although you are not a fan of your sensitivity, don't be afraid to share it with those closest to you.

FORMER EDUCATION:Hogwarts New Zealand
FORMER HOGWARTS HOUSE:Gryffindor
GRADUATION YEAR: 2049
FAVORITE CLASS: Herbology
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: History of Magic, Flying
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES:Heta Omega, Wild Patch
WAND:Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Wood: A Laurel wand suits one who pursues glory. Though rumoured to be unable to perform a dishonourable action, Laurel wands are formidable foes and expect their owners to never stop in their pursuit of bigger and better things.
Core: Billywig stingers make for temperate cores, but they are mildly useful when used to heal. Wands with this core tend to what they want to do, making them good for people who are flexible in nature.
z8fkCde.png

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY:Vanessa Marano
HAIR:Dark brown and curly.
EYES:Dark brown.
BUILD:A little stocky, average height for her age.
STYLE:Rose likes a variety of styles, but leans towards tougher looks. She likes to add feminine touches to her outfits.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:Rose is often smiling and laughing, and has a rather distinctive laugh.

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY:Rose acts first and thinks later, often not caring that much about the consequences. She's a very spontaneous girl that loves adventure and mischief. She is not worried about getting in trouble often, seeing it more as an inevitable result of her own actions. Rose is very friendly and loves meeting new people. She can be a little brash, which could turn people off, but she generally means well. Occasionally tactless, Rose is not above apologizing if she hurts anyone with her words. Though she often does not understand why anyone would be offended by the things she said. She's very protective of her friends and family and likes to be in a leadership role, though she does not mind sharing that position with others. Rose is very generous and enjoys giving others gifts without expecting anything in return. She's also easily distracted and forgetful, which makes focusing on her school and homework hard for her sometimes.
uQztpav.png

ENFP - "THE CAMPAIGNER"
The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

ENFP STRENGTHS:
Curious Observant Energetic and Enthusiastic Excellent Communicators Know How to Relax Very Popular and Friendly

ENFP WEAKNESSES:
Poor Practical Skills Find it Difficult to Focus Overthink Things Get Stressed Easily Highly Emotional Independent to a Fault
uQztpav.png

HISTORY: T The Hollands are an upper middle class family that used to live in England, until until Rose's father got a new job as an Herbologist in New Zealand, which caused them to move. Rose was very young at this time and is the only one of her siblings to remember the country her parents grew up in. Rose likes New Zealand a lot and enjoys exploring the nature near her house. Both her parents attended Hogwarts in Scotland, and Rose grew up hearing stories about that school and was very excited to attend a very similar school in New Zealand. Growing up with three younger sisters, Rose was used to being the leader. Though, she often shared this role with her younger sister Phoebe which she didn't mind. Rose was often the peacemaker between her younger sisters, especially Phoebe and Diana, and worried that leaving for school would mean the two would fight a lot more.
DISLIKES:Being stuck inside, Gossip,
GOALS:To have a blast at school and leave her mark.
FEARS:Being separated from her family, Heights
STRENGTHS:Rose is very loyal and will always stick with her friends. She's also creative, friendly and a good leader.
WEAKNESSES:She can be very tactless and headstrong. If she thinks something is a certain way, she won't easily change her mind.
MIRROR OF ERISED: Surrounded by friends and family.
BOGGART:Standing on the edge of a tall cliff.
PATRONUS:A squirrel.
AMORTENTIA: Freshly mowed grass, Forest, Ocean smell

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:
F6y6LFa.png
6ZL6CEJ.png
uQYNgPY.png
Name: William James Holland
Relation: Father
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Martial Status: Married
Name: Claudia Rose Holland - Richardson (x)
Relation: Mother
Marital Status: Married
Name:Phoebe Anna Holland (x)
Relation: Sister
Blood Status:
Mixed Blood
Marital Status: -

House: Ravenclaw
VSlEAIV.png
2TXDe5F.png
D4I5WbH.png
Name: Diana Ivy Holland (x)
House: Slytherin
Name: Alice Claudia Holland (x)
House: Hufflepuff
Name: Lucy Harriet Holland
upj3FNw.png
A6dCV1m.png
N3YzNud.png
Name: Vincent Douglas Holland
Relation: Uncle
Martial Status: Married
Name: Camille Jeanine Holland - Richelieu
Relation: Aunt
Marital Status: Married
Name: Grace Laura Holland (x)
Relation: Cousin

2Gmv6Lq.gif

sVXx3Po.png

LJlLtX0.gif

brToiMM.png

uK5yZic.gif

UyhqIJO.png

YjXheQv.gif

GwVr1BW.png

XPERjWP.gif

iGoV2Fm.png

hsscFMI.gif

HMlfgpP.png

PAQ8Nc8.gif

IaGgWHy.png

4l9md97.gif

wvj2CFx.png
Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
uQztpav.png

First Year

oqhchmK.png

"My first year was really fun! I got into the best house (obviously) and met so many cool people! I was a bit sad to be away from my sisters, but next year I can show Phoebe around. And we don't have flying then either so it's going to be even better."

Rose's first year of school went fairly smoothly, she didn't really get dragged into the drama that went on in her year. She made a good friend in Rory Night and a few other friends as well, mostly within her own house (with the occasional Ravenclaw here and there). Most of her grades were decent, though she managed to conveniently miss most of her flying classes. She went on a few adventures at night, but not nearly as many as she really wanted to, something she plans to fix next year.

Rose was feeling slightly nauseous as she entered the Great Hall, she wasn't sure if it was the large amount of candy she consumed on the train or simple nerves. Well, it was probably the candy. She wasn't going to be nervous about something like a simple sorting. Her dad had told her all about his sorting and what it had been like. He had been in Ravenclaw, a house Rose wasn't really interested in. No, her mother's stories about Gryffindor sounded a lot more exciting.

Still, it was a relief to see the hat on the stool and realize it was still the same as it was in her parent's day. It would have sucked it if was different and she wouldn't have known what to do. Then maybe she would have been more like some of the other First Years, the ones who looked like they might faint any moment. Rose stood up a little straighter, a confident smile on her face. She was going to look like she belonged here, not like a scared little kid.

It took a little too long for her name to be called, though. Wasn't she supposed to be in the first part of the alphabet? Why was it taking so long? Her confident smile slipped a little as it was replaced by a frown. She needed to know her house. Some of these kids were walking to the hat so slowly. Didn't they realize there were others behind them?

Then, after waiting for ages, she finally heard it. "Holland, Rose!"

She walked to the stool and sat down, smiling widely as the hat as placed on her head.
"Gryffindor!"

Roleplays
Finally!!Buying her wandOllivander's Wand Shop
A Night on the TownWith Edwin FessendenThe Library
Officially LostWith Charlie AbberlineThe Fifth Floor Corridor
The Best Dorm of the SchoolWith Sofia Rosenberg, Aurora Night, Harley Tsuji, Andi Forstrom and Corrine LagosGryffindor First Years Girls Dorm
Building BridgesWith Alex SheffieldGryffindor Common Room
Well, We TriedWith Aurora NightThe Great Lawn
Not ForgottenWith Professor Liberty Kaelen,Alex Sheffield, Aurora Night, Aodhan Kaelen, Andi Forstrom and Autumn BranningProfessor Kealen's Office
Shouting is Easier Than Searching
Rose Delivery
With Asaiah Murphy

The Dungeons
I Know Who You Are! Rose Delivery
With Archie Renner
Gryffindor House Table
I Dont Know You But Here's a Flower Rose Delivery
With Calum Lloyd
Slytherin House Table
FINALLY Rose Delivery
With Rome Savage
The First Floor Corridor
Yet Another RoseRose Delivery
With Firmiana Asterion-Jenkins
The Student Lounge
Pink For PuffRose Delivery
With Liam Adams
The Fourth Floor Corridor
Red for the RavenRose Delivery
With Zara Cohen-Knight
Ravenclaw House Table
And The Final Rose is For...Rose Delivery
With Madeline Walden
Gryffindor Common Room
Belle RoseRose Delivery for Rory
With Orwell Brocken and Aurora Night
The Student Lounge
You are differentWith Sofia RosenbergGryffindor First Years Girls Dorm

First Year Marks
1st Year PotionsA
1st Year History of MagicA
1st Year CharmsA
1st Year TransfigurationP
1st Year AstronomyA
1st Year HerbologyE
1st Year FlyingP
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average4 (A Average)

House points earned during year: 290

First Year Photos

NbFr38d.gif

Wild Patch Club

uQztpav.png

Second Year

bmVyjwj.png

"I thought it would be great to be at the same school as my younger sister, but we barely saw each other! Of course, we were both quite busy this year. I made more friends, it really feels like a group now. I've also seen more interesting parts of the school by now, like the forest. I got in trouble for it, but it was totally worth it if you ask me!"

Rose's second year was a lot like her first. Though her friends were sometimes caught up in drama, Rose managed to mostly keep out of it. She also made some friends outside the group of girls she spends the most time with, expanding her already busy social life. Her relationship with her younger sister Phoebe has suffered a little, though, as Phoebe isn't a big fan of Rose's many friendships. The fact that they're in two different houses doesn't really help either. Rose's grades have increased compared to her first year, but only slightly. Academics still aren't a priority for her.

Roleplays
A Warm Gift for EveryoneWith Harley Tsuji, Autumn Branning and Aurora NightGryffindor Second Years Girls Dorm
Untroubled TroubleWith Harley Tsuji, Aurora Night and Professor Matt WardThe Seventh Floor Corridor
Friendly LionsWith Heather JenkinsThe Third Floor Corridor
TransfixedWith Corrine LagosThe Lakefront
Never a Dull MomentWith Sofia Rosenberg and Aurora NightGryffindor Common Room
Top Secret MissionWith Professor Landon CarterProfessor Carter's Office
Not So Fearless After AllWith Harley TsujiGryffindor Common Room
Tears and TulleWith Margo EllisEntrance Hall
Snacks, Friends, and LaughterWith Aurora Night, Harley Tsuji, Hayley Elridge,
and Phoebe Holland
New Zealand
ExploreWith Hayley Elridge, ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, and Professor Kalif StyxThe Forbidden Forest
Questionable PlansWith Matthew Harper, Aurora Night, Harley Tsuji, and Hayley ElridgeThe Student Lounge
OopsWith Spencer OwensGryffindor Common Room
Enjoying the ViewWith Charlie Abberline and Phoebe HollandThe North Tower
Roses for RavensRose Delivery
With Tholomyes Fontaine
The Library
A Belle RoseRose Delivery
With Anabelle Williams and Rory Fergusson
Slytherin House Table
Head Girls and RosesRose Delivery
With Alana Finch
Entrance Hall
Valentine Cards!!Cards for Harley Tsuji, Aurora Night, Hayley Elridge, Autumn Branning, and Margo EllisThe Owlery
Rose for a Bug BoyRose Delivery
With Xavier Jeffreys
The Great Lawn
Red for RedRose Delivery
With Wyatt Finch
Gryffindor Common Room
Final Red RoseRose Delivery
With Clementine Pratt
A rose for Rose in the RosebushReceiving a Rose
With Eleanor Hope
The Rosebush
Yellow Rose for RoseReceiving a Rose
With Tomas Wode
Gryffindor Common Room
My Favourite GirlReceiving a Rose
With Madeline Walden
Gryffindor Common Room
The Staff vs Students Wheelbarrow RaceWith Aurora Night
And various others
The Great Lawn

Second Year Marks
2nd Year PotionsE
2nd Year History of MagicP
2nd Year CharmsE
2nd Year TransfigurationP
2nd Year AstronomyA
2nd Year HerbologyO
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average 4.3 (Between an A and E)

House points earned during year: 250
Second Year Photos
FlVHNhb.gif

Wild Patch Club

uQztpav.png

Third Year
SCHW28R.png

"My third year was pretty cool, kind of the same as the previous years. I spent more time with my friends, and met a ton of new people as well. Rose deliveries were fun as always, though I had a lot of them. I can't wait for next year! It's nice to only take classes I want to take, too."

Rose's third year wasn't very remarkable or dramatic. She became closer to Hayley Elridge, a friend she knew through Aurora Night and Harley Tsuji. The three spent a night playing truth or dare in an abandoned classroom, which was a lot of fun. Rose spent less time on her schoolwork, as she had dropped her more difficult classes. She chose to focus on the ones she enjoyed, which made it a lot more fun for her.

Roleplays
Enter in AnticipationWith Veronica Willows, Diana Holland and Phoebe HollandNew Zealand
Winter Wares for EveryoneWith Lenore Harvelle, Mhairi Olaf,
~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Autumn Branning, Sofia Rosenberg, Aurora Night, Andi Forstrom, and Lucia Orbon
The Courtyard
A Meeting of the Girl GangWith Aurora Night, Harley Tsuji and Hayley ElridgeAbandoned Classroom
Flowers for FriendshipWith Camelia KyleThe Great Lawn
Wrong HolidayHalloween Feast
With Spencer Owens
Great Hall
Candy DashWith Nixon Mercury, Diana Holland, Sage Havelock and Bethany ZandersHoneydukes
Potions and a GryffindorTutoring Program
With Danielle Corelli
Gryffindor House Table
Candy Before BedWith Andi ForstromGryffindor Third Years Girls Dorm
Odd EncountersYule Ball
With Espen Manning
Great Hall
Stop at a ShopWith Diana Holland, Geovanna Volt, and Taerin Kendall-WuMadam Malkin's Robes
A Serious RoseRose Delivery
With Lennon Cohen-Knight
Hogwarts Monthly
Delivery!!!Rose Delivery
With Zenia Katsaros
Gryffindor Fourth Years Girls Dorm
Anyone Named Marcos Here?Rose Delivery
With Marcos Morales
Gryffindor House Table
Friendship Rose for a Friendly GuyRose Delivery
With Kauri Tipene
Gryffindor Common Room
Exciting Rose for a FriendRose Delivery
With Andi Forstrom
Light in the DarkRose Delivery
With Diane Winters
The Dungeons
Sweet PinkRose Delivery
With Troye Smith
Hufflepuff House Table
Spreading FriendshipRose Delivery
With Hayley Elridge
The First Floor Corridor
Paint It BlackReceiving a Rose
With Fleur Worth
The Seventh Floor Corridor
Reunited Through Another HolidayReceiving a Rose
With Espen Manning
Entrance Hall
Warm FuzziesValentine's Dance
With Lizzie Taylor
Great Hall
Last Minute Valentine's CouponsValentine's gift from Aurora NightThe Owlery
A Slightly Late PresentFriendship bracelets for Harley Tsuji, Aurora Night, Hayley Elridge, Autumn Branning, Sofia Rosenberg, and Madeline WaldenThe Owlery
Pride Event, 2045With Eleanor Hope, Phoebe Holland, Professor Monty Pendleton, Hayley Elridge,Amber Chou Wilson, Ainsley Lynch
And various others
Great Hall

Third Year Marks
3rd Year PotionsA
3rd Year CharmsA
3rd Year HerbologyO
3rd Year Care of Magical CreaturesE
Grade Point Average4.8 (Between an A and E)

House points earned during year: 247
Third Year Photos
WqmkvZA.gif

Wild Patch Club

uQztpav.png

Fourth Year

XmKOsyu.png

"Fourth year was pretty nice! I spent more time with Charlie, which was a lot of fun. The two of us are dating now. While it is a little strange, it also makes me very happy! I'm sad about what happened to Rory, though. I really want to be a good friend for her. I hope she'll be okay."

School work was still not a priority for Rose in her fourth year, but she felt a lot happier with subjects that actually interested her. She spent time with her friends, met some new people and made sure to spend time with her sisters as well. Near the end of the year, she helped her friend Rory when the girl encountered a Boggart. It was a scary experience, but she was glad they made it out. Rose's mother also started running for Minister before the school year was over, which Rose was very excited about.

Roleplays
RestWith Tesla WildeThe Wild Patch
UnappetizingWith October AlcottGreat Hall
Flying or FallingWith Charlie AbberlineThe Student Lounge
Not a Date, Right?With Charlie Abberline,Aurora Night, and Harley TsujiGambol and Jape's
AftermathWith Hayley Elridge,Aurora Night, and Harley TsujiAbandoned Classroom
That's What You GetWith Aurora Night, Hayley Elridge, and Harley TsujiEntrance Hall
Delivery For a RoseReceiving a Candy Cane
With Hilton Tiwari
The Third Floor Corridor
A Lovely Time TodayWith Phoebe Holland, Diana Holland, and Sara BenivieniThe Great Lawn
Practice will make you better, right?With Cullen YeongAbandoned Classroom
A Fun Night Ahead of UsYule Ball
With Charlie Abberline
Great Hall
A New FriendWith Phoebe Holland, Diana Holland, Alice Holland, and Aspen FayeEeylop's Owl Emporium
A Yellow Surprise Rose Delivery
With Oliver Foy
Hufflepuff House Table
Howling at a Wolf Rose Delivery
With Kira Wolf
The Courtyard
Hunting for BadgersRose Delivery
With Xavier Jeffreys
Pink in a Red RoomRose Delivery
With Eddie Applewhite
Gryffindor Common Room
Yellow, Not PinkRose Delivery
With Geovanna Volt
The Third Floor Corridor
Short but SweetRose Delivery
With Gilly Gillespie
The Dungeons
Well DeservedRose Delivery
With Thaddeus Miller
Gryffindor House Table
Double Rose PunRose Delivery
With Daniel Rosemary
The Second Floor Corridor
Rosiest RoseReceiving a rose
With Lizzie Taylor
Gryffindor Common Room

A Friendly Rose For You
Receiving a rose
With Evelyn Manning
Lost and FoundReceiving a Rose by OwlThe Owlery
No Flower Nicer Than Your RoseWith Charlie AbberlineThe Hogwarts Garden
Is This Not the Excitement You Desired?With Aurora Night and Professor Kahurangi JosephsAbandoned Classroom
Never Seen You Like ThisWith Aurora Night, Sophia Night, Hayley Elridge and Professor Kahurangi JosephsThe Hospital Wing
Have You Heard the News?With Harley Tsuji, Phoebe Holland, Diana Holland, James Cade,
And various others
Gryffindor House Table
Champions of the WorldWith Lizzie Taylor,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Vote HollandCampaign PosterGryffindor Common Room

Fourth Year Marks
4th Year PotionsA
4th Year CharmsA
4th Year HerbologyO
4th Year Care of Magical CreaturesE

House points earned during year: 165
Fourth Year Photos
DJoJSBV.gif

Wild Patch Club

uQztpav.png

Last edited:
uQztpav.png

Fifth Year

3KttDcD.png

"Fifth year was stressful and surprising, but also ended up being a lot of fun. The OWLs were pretty bad, but I didn't fail as badly as I feared. I still can't believe I'm a prefect now, but I do want to make Professor Kingsley proud. I'm ready for my sixth year, I think. It does sound awfully old, though..."

Rose's fifth year started with a big surprise when the girl received a prefect's badge in the mail. Together with her roommate Corrine, she had been picked to be the prefect for their year group. Rose slowly got used to the idea, and in the meantime continued dating Charlie Abberline. A bit of drama happened between the two of them around Valentine's day, but Rose apologized and they went on as usual, which she was glad about. Rose's youngest sister was sorted at the start of this year, and Rose really enjoyed having all her siblings at school with her. She was unhappy to find Diana bullying someone, though, and has vowed to keep a better eye on her sister. Now that their mother has won the election for Minister of Magic, she knows they'll be in the spotlight,which she is a little nervous about.
Roleplays
Surprisingly LightWith Lily CliffetonFlourish and Blott's
Party HardWith Lizzie Taylor, Hayley Elridge, Harley Tsuji,
And various others
New Zealand
Definitely a DateWith Charlie AbberlineFlorean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
May The Odds Be In Your Favor Claudia Holland, James Holland, ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
New Zealand
Part of Growing UpWith Aurora Night, Corrine Lagos, and Harley TsujiFifth Years Girls Dorm
Are You Sure?With ~Professor Cyndi KingsleyProfessor Weasley's Lounge
Wizard's ChessWith Charlie AbberlineThe Student Lounge
Full SetWith Phoebe Holland, Diana Holland, and Alice HollandGryffindor House Table
Talk of ChangeWith Hayley Elridge, Harley Tsuji, and Geovanna VoltAbandoned Classroom
Lions' SupportWith Bethany Zanders and Tuesday PalmeroGryffindor Common Room
Hit MenHalloween Feast
With Kauri Tipene, Xavier Jeffreys, and Geovanna Volt
Great Hall
Dancing Beats ChessYule Ball
With Charlie Abberline
Great Hall
Holland Jolly ChristmasWith Claudia Holland, James Holland, Alice Holland, Phoebe Holland, and Diana Holland New Zealand
Can you hear me?With Camelia KyleAvie's Rock
CrumblingWith Harley Tsuji and Aurora NightGryffindor Fifth Years Girls Dorm
Stealing Your SpotlightWith Jacob Kingsley and Diana HollandThe Fifth Floor Corridor
For a Favourite ProfessorRose Delivery
With Professor Landon Carter
Professor Carter's Office
Pretty Pink PetalsRose Delivery
With Athena Rey-Martinez
Slytherin House Table
A Familiar NameRose Delivery
With Rory Fergusson
Slytherin House Table
The Final Slytherin RoseRose Delivery
With Alistair Lancaster
Slytherin House Table
Spreading JoyRose Delivery
With Geovanna Volt
Entrance Hall
Golden Hufflepuff RoseRose Delivery
With Lauryn Woodlock
Hufflepuff House Table
Soft Yellow PetalsRose Delivery
With Analei Louw
Hufflepuff House Table
A Scary RoseRose Delivery
With ~Professor Kalif Styx
Professor Styx's Office
Still smell as sweetReceiving a rose
With Corrine Lagos
Gryffindor Fifth Years Girls Dorm
Rose for Rose for RoseReceiving a rose
With Vader Hume
Gryffindor Common Room
A Rose for A RoseReceiving a rose
With Lucia Orbon
The Student Lounge
A Rose for RoseReceiving a rose
With Jemma Potter
Gryffindor House Table
Chocolate for Gal-entine's DayWith Aurora NightGryffindor Fifth Years Girls Dorm
Confusion and UncertaintyValentine's Dance
With Charlie Abberline
Great Hall
Things I Should Have SaidWith Charlie AbberlineThe Hogwarts Garden
A Guilty ConscienceWith~Professor Cyndi KingsleyProfessor Weasley's Lounge
Listening to the NewsWith Bethany Zanders, Charlie Abberline,
And various others
The Student Lounge
Flowers Need SunshineWith Harley TsujiThe Seventh Floor Corridor
OWLish behaviorWith Corrine Lagos, Cullen Yeong, Xena Dragonslayer, and Signy ForstromThe Student Lounge

Fifth Year Marks
5th Year PotionsA
5th Year CharmsA
5th Year HerbologyO
5th Year Care of Magical CreaturesE

House points earned during year: 147
Fifth Year Photos
aTGzNTG.gif

Prefect, Wild Patch Club
uQztpav.png

Sixth Year

75BEej8.png

"Sixth year was okay. I grew closer to some of my friends, but more distanced from my closest friends. I don't know what to do about that. I enjoyed organizing rose delivery with Lizzie, and I'll miss her now she graduated. I enjoyed spending more time with Kauri too, and I wish my friends would be more understanding. I don't know if we can recover from that argument."

Rose's sixth year was her first full year at Hogwarts as the daughter of the Minister of Magic. She mostly noticed a change in herself, wanting to make sure she didn't cause any problems for her mother's office. That, combined with the prefect's badge that she had received the year before, ensured that Rose broke a lot fewer rules than she had before. She spent more and more time with Kauri, growing closer to the boy until she could admit to herself that she liked him quite a bit. But year didn't end on a positive note for Rose. She had a big fight with her two close friends Harley and Hayley, and also failed her apparition exam. Rose is happy the break is here now, so she can take some time off from drama at Hogwarts.

Roleplays
Survived Another YearWith Cristian KyleFlourish and Blott's
Happy MorningWith Andi ForstromGryffindor House Table
Frozen Hearts Break EasilyWith Diana Holland, Sapphire Micheals, Uno Bear, Phineas Ellis, and Analei LouwThe Third Floor Corridor
Warm Winter GiftsWith Elliot Briar, Corrine Lagos and Isaac KainThe Courtyard
Ahoy!Halloween Feast
With Signy Forstrom
Great Hall
Sweet Taste of AdulthoodWith Hayley Elridge and Harley Tsuji,Hog's Head
Quiet HeartbreakWith Jemma PotterGryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor VICTORY Party!!!!With Lizzie Taylor, Kauri Tipene, Corrine Lagos,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Lone FlowerYule Ball
With Kauri Tipene
Great Hall
A Little PeekWith Kauri TipeneGryffindor Common Room
Starting OffRose Delivery
With Vader Hume
Gryffindor Common Room
Cheerful YellowRose Delivery
With Sierra Woodlock
Gryffindor Common Room
Friendship of Like MindsRose Delivery
With Selene Le Fey
Ravenclaw House Table
Pink Is in the AirRose Delivery
With Hudson Worth
The North Tower
Petals and PaperRose Delivery
With Analei Louw
The Library
For the Flower QueenRose Delivery
With Ainsley Lynch
Flowers OutsideRose Delivery
With Professor Madlyn Ateara
The Great Lawn
Rose for the Head BoyRose Delivery
With Flavio Morales
Prefects Common Room
Rose'sReceiving a rose
With Lizzie Taylor
Gryffindor House Table
Rose ExchangeReceiving a rose
With Vader Hume
The Sixth Floor Corridor
Yellow for Rose!Receiving a rose
With Kace Corelli
Gryffindor House Table
Rose for Rose!Receiving a rose
With Avaria Lockwood
Gryffindor House Table
Only Wanna Dance With YouValentine's Dance
With Kauri Tipene
Great Hall
The Rose and its ThornsWith Hayley Elridge and Harley TsujiThe Wild Patch
Shoulder to Lean OnWith Kauri TipeneGryffindor Common Room
Comfort and AdviceWith~Professor Cyndi KingsleyProfessor Weasley's Lounge

Sixth Year Marks
6th Year PotionsA
6th Year CharmsE
6th Year HerbologyO
6th Year Care of Magical CreaturesE
6th Year ApparitionA

House points earned during year: 201
Sixth Year Photos
uQztpav.png

Seventh Year
UnP6oJm.png

"My final year was awesome, though I'm sad that it's over. I don't really feel ready to graduate and leave Hogwarts behind, but I know it's time to do so. At least I made up with Hayley and Harley, which I'm very glad about. I'll miss Kauri and my sisters, though. It will be weird not to join them at Hogwarts next year."

When Rose's last year of Hogwarts started, she was still in an argument with her two best friends. Thankfully, the girls made up during the year, reuniting their group. They started planning a big prank for the end of the year, which brought them back together. Rose spent time with her boyfriend Kauri, and put a lot of energy into the Wild Patch Club and organizing rose delivery at Valentine's day. She enjoyed organizing those things, knowing it was the last time she could do so. After Hogwarts, Rose wants to pursue a career as a Herbologist, and before leaving Hogwarts she asked advice of her Herbology Professor. She was happy to end the year with the big prank she'd planned with Harley and Hayley, even if graduating still made her a bit sad.
Roleplays
Get This Party StartedWith Lizzie Taylor,
And various others
New Zealand
The Last OneWith Sofia RosenbergGryffindor Seventh Years Girls Dorm
Old and TiredHalloween Feast
With Kauri Tipene
Great Hall
Mounting PressureWith Adorah ZumwaltThe Library
A Ribbeting DevelopmentWith Hayley Elridge and Harley TsujiThe Seventh Floor Corridor
Y33 Heta Omega MeetingWith October Alcott, Phoebe Holland,
And various others
The Magical Sorority of Heta Omega
What You Break Is What You GetWith Vivian Brackenstall, Kauri Tipene,
And Various others
Hufflepuff House Table
Flowers Flowering Galore - WPC EventWith Norton Gillespie,
And various others
The Wild Patch
Hopfully Won't Get CaughtWith Hayley Elridge, Harley Tsuji, and Gideon ZelinskyGambol and Jape's
Warm RedRose Delivery
With Xavier Mackintosh
Flushed PinkRose Delivery
With Gabriella Davenport
Slytherin House Table
A Last VisitRose Delivery
With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Professor Weasley's Lounge
Red as a SunsetRose Delivery
With Avaria Lockwood
The Great Lawn
Cryptic ContentRose Delivery
With Aonghas Fergusson
The Great Lawn
Picture Perfect RosesRose Delivery
With Vader Hume
Gryffindor Common Room
Ambush Before BreakfastRose Delivery
With Hayley Elridge
Entrance Hall
Final Rose DeliveryRose Delivery
With Cyrus Baros
(2 seconds after Final Rose Delivery)Receiving a rose
With Cyrus Baros
By Any Other NameReceiving a rose
With Elliot Briar
The First Floor Corridor
Roses and More RosesReceiving a rose
With Madeline Kaimarama
Gryffindor Common Room
Heta Omega Party 2049With October Alcott,
And various others
The Magical Sorority of Heta Omega
Not to be FrogottenWith Hayley Elridge, Harley Tsuji,
And various others
Entrance Hall
Last Minute AdviceWith Professor Angel CastilloProfessor Castillo's Office
LGBTQ+ Pride 2049With Norton Gillespie, Vader Hume,
And various others
Great Hall

Seventh Year Marks
7th Year PotionsA
7th Year CharmsE
7th Year HerbologyO
7th Year Care of Magical CreaturesE
Grade Point Average5 (E Average)

House points earned during year: 221
Seventh Year Photos
Rose's leg was jiggling and there was nothing she could do about it. She was anxious, nervous, and scared. And maybe a little bit excited too. Even though she had spent her whole last year marveling about it, she still couldn't quite believe she was finished with Hogwarts. This was the last step: graduating. It was strange and unreal. Rose turned her head to look at her parents who were sitting a bit behind with the other parents. She caught her mum's eye, and quickly smiled at her before turning back to look at the stage. Professor Alicastell was talking to them, and Rose did her best to listen to everything she said. Before long, it was time for the head girl and head boy to do their speech. Rose listened to October's speech and felt a pang of sympathy when it became clear she was getting emotional about it all. Rose was glad she didn't have to give a speech, she would probably be crying much less subtly than October was. The head boy's speech was shocking, though, and Rose's eyes went wide at his open criticism of the school. He said it so... plainly, like it was just a fact. She felt bad for the teachers and for Professor Alicastell. They had all worked very hard for them. She also couldn't fathom having to learn more at Hogwarts. Weren't the NEWTs enough?

After the Ravenclaw boy finished speaking, Professor Alicastell spoke to them briefly again. She reacted to Jerara's speech but did't seem too fazed by it, which Rose admired. She wondered what the other teachers were feeling, though. She hoped they didn't think everyone thought that way about them. But she couldn't worry about that for long, because names were starting to be called. Rose grabbed Hayley's arm for support, suddenly too nervous to even make a sound. But when her name was called, she somehow managed to get to her feet and walk over to the stage without falling over. She received the diploma with shaking hands, and managed to say something that was on her mind."I... I liked Hogwarts, Professor. A lot." She said quickly, just in case Professor Alicastell was more bothered by the speech then she had let on. She then quickly nodded, and left the stage to return to her seat. She was a graduate, and had no idea what her future would bring.
uQztpav.png

Last edited:
uQztpav.png

After Graduation

AdUK25P.png

Roleplays
Different PrinciplesWith Kauri TipeneObsidian Harbour
The Final Petal FallsWith Kauri TipeneBrightstone Village
Post-Rehearsal Night OutWith Alice MarianiHog's Head
Back to Where It BeganWith Charlie AbberlineTākarokaro Park
Hooting HourWith Gracie Williams and Lysander SummersEeylop's Owl Emporium
Holland Christmas PartyWith Claudia Holland, Professor Grace Holland,
And various others
New Zealand
A Big PurchaseWith Kauri TipeneHoneyduke's
Friendly CorrespondenceWith Charlie AbberlineThe United Kingdom
The Study of GrowthWith James HollandNew Zealand
A New ChapterWith Charlie AbberlineNew Zealand
Candy MorningWith Jenna JusantreaHoneyduke's
A Sweet IdeaWith Professor Angel CastilloHoneyduke's
Petals Adrift in the WindWith Avery FoxHog's Head
Revealing The Memories - 2054 Time Capsule OpeningWith Eleanor Hope, Elliot Briar,
And various others
Tākarokaro Park
Clearing Things UpWith Avery FoxFlorean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Everyone at HomeWith Avery Fox, Alice Holland, Diana Holland, Phoebe Holland,
And various others
New Zealand
It's Not You, It's MeWith Avery FoxMadam Puddifoot's
Local DelicaciesWith Poppy PerkinsHoneyduke's
Green: Keeping You up at NightWith Braxton WoodlockThe Medley
Eagerly AwaitingWith Lucy HollandNew Zealand

uQztpav.png

Last edited: