Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose was looking for a well known face now, the Head Girl! She doubted anyone in the school didn't know who Alana Finch was, but finding her had turned into a chore. She had searched every corridor before remembering the girl was a Slytherin so probably in the dungeons. But on her way there through the Entrance Hall she finally spotted the blond hair of their Head Girl and the Slytherin captain. In her excitement, she ran over with a whoop. "Finally!" She grinned. "Hi! I was looking for you!"

Alana had gotten to a late start this morning, and she'd just dashed up the steps, hoping she had enough time to run into the Great Hall for a muffin or something before class. She was stopped before she could get too far along by a young looking girl, a first year it seemed. "Oh, it's Valentine's Day" she said by way of greeting, noting all the people walking around with handfuls of flowers. "Well, here I am" she said, curious as to who had sent her a rose. It better not have been Havoc.

Rose nodded. "It is!" She told the girl eagerly. "And I got a rose for you!" She fished out the yellow Rose and waved it around a little before handing it over. "It's exciting, isn't it?" She asked the girl, grinning eagerly. "There's a note too, I wonder who it's from!" She hadn't snooped in the notes, but sort of regretted it now. "Is it anyone you know?" She asked innocently.
Note said:
Alana,
You are an excellent head girl, I hope your future brings you all that you wish

Alana watched the girl wave a yellow rose around a bit before handing it over. She grabbed it awkwardly and shrugged her shoulders as the young girl asked if it was exciting. Taking a look at the note as it was passed over, a soft smile crossed the teenager's face. After the year she'd been having, with prefects arguing and her Head of House calling her into his office, it was nice to get some appreciation for her work. She looked back at the girl and shook her head. "No, I have no idea who this could be from." She wished there was a name attached so she could thank the person. At least there was one person she could thank. "Thank you" she added quietly, tipping the rose in the young girl's direction.

Rose was happy to see the older girl liked her rose, though she wished she knew who it was from. Mostly because Rose herself was curious as well. "You're welcome!" She said happily. She saluted the girl in response to the rose tipping and then grinned and dropped her hand. "I have to deliver more now, but have a nice day! I bet you'll get ten more roses!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back