Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
The next name on Rose's list was a familiar name, but she usually heard it in reference to someone else. Seeing the name Rory about anyone but her friend was a little strange, but that didn't mean the boy didn't deserve a rose. She did remember him from another delivery a few years ago when he had been kind of rude to her, but that was ages ago. "You're Rory, right? I have a rose for you!"

Rory had not been interested in this rose giving this year. He had done his usual few roses, but none of them were what he usually went for. The teen just wasn't feeling it, he knew that he had to apologise to a few people, but that wouldn't be much fun either. However that didn't stop the event from happening around him and to his dismay, someone had sent him a rose, "Aye," he said with a bored tone, already holding his hand to get it from her. He just wanted this day to be over already, maybe he should've waited until after valentines day to break up with Therese.

Rose wasn't surprised this boy was as grumpy as he had been last time, but it didn't stop her from enjoying the delivery. "Good! Here." She said, handing it over firmly. "Enjoy! I hope it will make you smile." She told him as she handed the note over as well.
Note said:
Rory,

The wheelbarrow race was lots of fun this year! I am glad you are my friend.

Flavio.

Rory took the rose and the note that was attached shaking his head slightly at her. What did she care if he smiled or not. "Okay, cheers," he said shortly, he wasn't going to look at the rose properly or who had sent it until she was gone. He didn't need to be doing any of that with someone watching, especially her, he didn't know her. Though perhaps she had once given him a rose before. "Thank you," he repeated, taking a little more care this time to actually say it sincerely. If he was less abrupt with people he would probably get into less arguments with people.

Rose waited to see the boy's reaction to the note. She couldn't really tell if he liked it, but he did thank her again. Rose waved at him. "You're welcome, have a great day!" She said, before she started looking for the next person on her list. He was also a Slytherin, so hopefully around here somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back