Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose didn't know where to find the last girl on her list, because she was also delivering roses and could be anywhere. She decided to look in random corridors until she found her. It took a few tries, but she finally spotted Clementine's blond head. She sighed, finally! "Clementine!" She called, running up to her. "Hey!" She knew the girl from the Wild Patch, but didn't know much more than her name. "I got a rose for you!"

Clementine had been going around the castle doing her own deliveries when she heard her name being called. She turned around to see one of the girls who had signed up to deliver the roses and smiled at her. "Hey!" she greeted her at first, wondering if perhaps she had a question about one of the deliveries but then Rose said she had a flower for her. "Oh!" she said with a small laugh. "Great," she beamed, hoping it was from Anthony.

Rose grinned. "Thanks so much for organizing this whole thing, I'm having a blast!" She handed the red rose over. "I hope this is from someone special and that it makes your day." She told the girl with a bright smile. "Have you gotten many yet?" She asked, curious who this one was from. Red could be serious.
Note said:
Clem,
Happy Valentine's Day from your older sister & new Head of House! How weird is that right? Hope you don't get sick of me!
Love you,
Kenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back