Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
The last three roses on Rose's list were all red, which was always exciting. She had never sent a red one, though she supposed she could send one to her sisters. She usually preferred to give out cards or something else anyway. After asking around, she found out this 'Gilly' girl was a Slytherin, so she headed down to the dungeons. Rather than shouting, as she had done a few times before, Rose decided to tap random students on the shoulder. "Are you Gilly? Or do you know her?" She asked. Some people shrugged, other seemed annoyed. But so far, no one seemed to be named Gilly.

Gilly had not taken part in most school events since getting to hogwarts, she had taken part in the wheelbarrow race but that had been about it. The teen hadn't wanted to and much less had she wanted to take part in the roses on, it seemed dumb. However, she was stopped by one of the other girls from some other house and asked if she was Gilly. She had a choice to either admit that she was Gilly or to ignore her and pretend that she didn't know. "I'm Gilly, but I can't claim to know her" Gilly said eventually, she didn't say anything else just waited for this other girl to say what she needed to.

Rose grinned when the girl said she was Gilly, though she giggled at her next comment. "Maybe it's time to get to know yourself, then!" She said with a small laugh. "Say, it's your lucky day. I have a rose for you. And it's delivered by a real Rose." She pointed at herself. "That's me, just to be clear." Then she handed over the red rose, with the note.
Note said:
Love you Gilly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back