Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
((Pink rose, open after Jamie))

Rose's next rose was for a girl in the year below her. She knew her because Phoebe had pointed her out to her, and once again was reminded how handy it was to have sisters in so many different years. The blond Slytherin was eating at the Slytherin house table as Rose approached her with her roses. She grinned. "If you're Gabriella Davenport, I have a pink rose for you." She told her. "If not, can you tell me where she is?" Rose was fairly sure she had the right person, but not entirely sure. She had to be certain before handing over a rose.

The blonde was a bit nervous for this rose time. She didn't knew what to do with the feelings she had for Marcos. She didnt'send any roses and she hoped he didn't mind. But on the other hand getting a rose seemed more for a girl than a boy. What did Marcos needed to do with a rose? Gabriella would figure some things out soon and she hoped to be feeling ok and answer Marcos his feelings. The blonde Slytherin took some croissant and a bite of it and looked around her. She saw people walking around with roses and was wondering if she would get one again. And suddenly a girl from Gryffindor spoke to her. Gabriella put down her croissant and than looked at the girl. '' I'm Gabriella.'' she than answered. So she didn't had to help the girl with finding that person she searched for. The blonde than looked nervous, it was a pink one. Would it be from Marcos? But on the other hand from who could it else be?

Rose was relieved Phoebe had pointed out the right person to her, and she took the pink rose out of her basket and held it out to her. "Congratulations, Gabriella. You got a rose!" She said happily, hoping to cheer the girl up a bit. She didn't seem too excited about her rose, which Rose didn't understand. "Unfortunately, there's no note." She added, after checking to make sure.

Gabriella listened as the Gryffindor girl spoke to her. And she seemed nice, but Gabriella just wanted to know from who the rose was.
'' Thanks.'' She first said and than waited for the rest. But the girl said that there was no note. The blonde looked a bit confused. Who would send a rose without some note? Was it a stupid joke from her sister? She saw Lauren doing this. But she was not sure. She was sure that Lauren saw her and Marcos together sometimes, but Gabriella didn't even knew what she wanted so.. She felt kind of stupid that there was no note. It was just a pretty rose now. '' Oh okay? Your sure? That is strange.'' The blonde than said but gave the girl a small smile for the trouble.

Rose could tell the girl was confused and seemed a bit disappointed by the lack of note. She could understand that, but there was nothing she could do about it. Rose may run the rose giving event, but she didn't keep track of who sent in roses without notes. If they wanted the receiving person to know,t hey should sign the note. "I'm sure, sorry." She said with a shrug. "But enjoy it! Maybe the person who sent it will tell you later?"

Gabriella just wanted answers it was not nice this uncertainty. She didn't liked it. The girl couldn't help it, but Gabriella first thought perhaps she had lost the note, but this girl seemed true. She hoped it was like that, that the sender would tell her soon. Because otherwise there was no point. '' I hope so. We will see.'' Gabriella than said and continued with her food and drinks. '' Thanks.'' She added at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back