Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
One tricky part of Valentine's day rose delivery was that a lot of students wandered through the entire school delivering roses. Sometimes, those same students were receiving roses too. Rose had been looking for Kira Wolf for a while now, and people she asked had spotted the girl in a verity of places to deliver roses. Finally, she was sent to the courtyard. Rather than look around, as she didn't know what the girl looked like, Rose decided to make the girl come to her. At least, if she was here. She cupped her hands around her mouth. "KIRA WOLF!" She shouted, hoping someone would respond. And also hoping that someone was the girl she was looking for.

Kira jumped when someone shouted her name. She looked up from where she had been sitting, blue eyes wide. "What?" She yelled back, too startled to be shy.

Rose giggled in delight when she heard someone yell back, locating the girl quickly. She headed over to the younger girl and nodded. "Hi, are you Kira Wolf?" She asked, though she was fairly sure she was. Why else would she have reacted that way? "I have a rose for you, here." She handed it over with a smile.
Note said:
Kira,
I know I scared you at the Yule Ball and I'm sorry, I thought I was different because I was jealous to other people that's close to you. But I guess it was normal. Don't be mad at me. I'll treat you candies this Brightstone weekend. If you agree, meet me at Honey Dukes.
Yours Truly,
Reny.

Kira put a hand over her heart, still a bit out of sorts from being startled. "Yes, yes. Um, and you are?" She said it nicely, leaning over to pick her book up off the ground. As she straightened the older girl handed her a yellow rose.

Kira's ocean eyes widened in surprise as she took the outstretched rose and read the note. Visible relief came over her face as she read it. She had sent Lauryn a rose as well but hadn't any clue what to write on the note.

Rose gave the girl a bright smile. How polite of her to ask Rose's own name too! "I'm Rose Holland. Are you a first year? My sister is too." She said with a grin. "Her name is Diana, do you know her?" She noticed the girl seemed a little surprised with the note, but she didn't seem upset about it. Rose didn't want to pry, so she didn't ask."I hope you like your rose."

Kira smiled. "Nice to meet you Rose. I'm a first year Ravenclaw. Yourself? I don't, personally, but my friend Sapphire does." She looked back at the note before answering again. "I do. One of my friends, she ah, she kissed me and then ran during Yule Ball. I haven't had a chance to talk to her again but..." She smiled as she held up the rose. "Looks like it's gunna be alright after all."

Rose nodded when Kira mentioned a girl named Sapphire, she thought Diana may have mentioned that name too. "I'm not a Ravenclaw, though my other sister Phoebe is. I'm in Gryffindor myself." Then the girl explained about the note that came with the rose, which made Rose blink in surprise. It sounded very complex, especially for a first year. No one had kissed Rose in her first year, that was for sure. "I see." She said, a little uncertain. "Glad to hear it'll be alright, then!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back