Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose was excited to deliver roses. It had felt just a little too fitting with her name, and besides, she loved meeting new people. Still, she hadn't quite expected to know exactly nobody on the list. It really put in perspective how many people there were at this school.

So she went for the one she at least recognized first. Quidditch captain and prefect, Rose doubted any Gryffindor was unfamiliar with Archie Renner. She walked up to him at their table, eager to get her first rose delivery over with. She had stuck one of the other red roses in her hair, making it obvious what she came to do. It was very exciting that her first ever rose to deliver was a red one."Archie! I mean, you're Archie, right?" It never hurt to ask even when you were almost certain. "I have something for you."

The rose deliveries had taken up almost the entirety of Archie's day. He loved delivering the flowers and seeing the smiles on peoples faces, but even he could admit the act of chasing after so many students was not only time consuming, but exhausting. Luckily Archie had spent enough time in the great hall to manage to eat a snack in between two of his deliveries. He had just finished eating a delicious banana and chocolate chip muffin as he was approached by a younger gryffindor with a red rose in her hair. He smiled wide at her and said "Yeah, I'm Archie!" as he looked to the roses that were with her. "One of those is for me?" He asked, excited to find out what colour rose he had been sent, and more importantly who had sent it.

Rose nodded eagerly. "Yes! I'm the Rose that brings you roses." She joked. "You have a red one! Here you go." She fished it out of her basket and handed it to him. "Red means love, I think, so that has to be exciting!" She handed over the note with it as well. She hadn't read it herself, but that didn't mean she wasn't immensely curious about it.
Archie,
Your butt looks good in those pants.

Ky.

Archie chuckled at the girl's joke and smiled wider when a red rose was handed to him. He hoped this would be one of his roses from Orwell. Last year they had sent each other a rose of every kind, each with a special note so he did the same that year and expected an equal amount of roses in return. "This is very exciting." He said as he opened the note and read it. He was sad that the flower wasn't from Orwell, but happy that Kylie thought of him enough to send him the rose and give him such a meaningful compliment. He knew how busy she was organizing all the deliveries after all so he appreciated that she remembered him. "I love this so much, thank you." Archie said. "What's your name?"

Rose smiled. "I'm Rose! Rose Holland. I felt like I sort of had to sign up to do deliveries with a name like mine." She grinned. "You're Archie, which I already know. You're Quidditch captain, right? And prefect as well." She whistled. "That's a lot, isn't it? I can barely keep up with my classes as it is and I'm a first year." Rose was rambling but she really enjoyed talking to new people, and this boy seemed very interesting.

Archie laughed when the girl said her name was Rose, understanding her joke more now that he knew where it was coming from. He was surprised at himself for not being able to put two and two together and realize the line 'I'm the rose that brings you roses' meant that her name was rose and wasn't just a reference to the rose in her hair. "Well Rose, it's nice to meet ya." He said. He did agree that her name meant it was only fitting for her to sign up to deliver roses that day, and made a mental note to mention this girl to Orwell when his deliveries were over. "Yeah, I'm also president of the brotherhood and the vice president of the wild patch club." He added to her, finding the sound of his many titles exhausting in itself. "It's a lot of work, but it's also a lot of fun." He still didn't understand why he was responsible for so many things that year as in his mind he was the least responsible person in the world who certainly didn't have the brains to juggle everything together in his schedule. He of course wasn't going to mention his to Rose and instead decided to say goodbye to the girl so they could both continue their deliveries. "Anyway, I guess I better deliver the rest of my roses. Thanks again for this!" He said, gesturing to the rose she had given him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back