Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose was happy to be at school again, but she missed her sister a lot. She thought that her being here too would help with that, that it would mean they could hang out together all the time, but Rose had barely seen her at all since the school year started. Even if she wanted to see her, like now, she didn't really know how to do it. The Ravenclaw tower was high up, but she had asked someone to check for her sister there and she hadn't been there at all. Which meant she could be anywhere.

Rose had started looking for her with good faith, feeling like her sisterly intuition would probably lead her to the right spot in no time, but it seemed like this intuition might be broken. She had been wandering around the school for what felt like hours now, checking the weird places she would expect Phoebe to be without any success. Now she was just aimlessly wandering around, feeling extremely bored.

She wasn't sure what corridor she was walking in, but she spotted a girl from her own house. Eager to have something to do other than be sulky and annoyed at Phoebe, Rose approached her with a smile. "Hi." She said as she caught up to the girl. "You're in Gryffindor too, right? I'm afraid I don't know your name, but I'm Rose!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back