Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
After delivering a rose to Professor Carter at the greenhouses, it was time to deliver a rose to a student. The next one was a pink rose, so that was always exciting. It was for a Slytherin girl Rose didn't really know, so she decided to ask around rather than try figuring out who the girl was herself. The girl walked up to the Slytherin table. "Anyone know someone named Athena Rey-Martinez?" She said, trying her best to pronounce the name carefully.

Athena had found another space where she could study or work on her sketches and the great hall wasn’t too bad when it wasn’t crowded like it was during meals. She was minding her own business and glancing around every once in a while. When she heard her name, it took a moment for the blonde to say, "hmm?" before fully turning to the owner of the voice. "Oh, hi," she said once she realised it was a Gryffindor who was asking for her. "Uh - yes, that's me. I'm Athena," she introduced herself, raising an eyebrow at the rose she spotted. Was it that time of year already?​

Rose smiled brightly when a girl spoke up, and she quickly headed over to her. "Hello!" She said, holding out the rose. "Nice to meet you, Athena. I have a special pink rose for you!" At least, she hoped it was special. She tended to think anything that wasn't yellow was pretty special.
Note said:
Dear Athena,

I really enjoyed the Yule Ball with you. You are a very beautiful and smart girl and I hope that you will be my Valentine. I would buy you hundred roses because that is what you deserve. But I think that is a bit sad for the deliverer though.

Will you be mine?

Love,

Liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back