Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Next on her list was a boy Rose didn't really know all that well, but she had seen him outside sometimes. She hoped to catch him there again today since the weather was nice. She searched the lawns for the boy and finally spotted him. That was lucky! She made her way over to him. "Hey, Are you Xavier?" She asked with a smile. "I have a rose for you!"

Xavier's day had been normal, and that was what he had loved about it. He had dug in the dirt around the great lawn, and was on his way back into the castle to clean up before lunch. Though he was interrupted from his task when a girl approached him, saying she had a rose to give to him. A wide smile spread onto Xavier's face as he responded to her. "I am Xavier! I can't believe I have a rose, that's so amazing! He exclaimed.

Rose giggled when the boy smiled so wide at the idea of getting a rose. "Believe it! And Rose is delivering it to you." She said with a wink. "I'm Rose." She clarified. "Here you go!" She handed the pink rose over to the older boy proudly.
Note said:
Dear Xavier

Thanks again for hanging out with me at Halloween! Your costume was almost as cool as you are! (You're really cool so that's pretty hard to do!)

Kauri

"It's nice to meet you, Rose!" Xavier said, not realizing the pun of her name and the rose deliveries until a moment later. "Oh, I get it, Rose delivering roses!" He then exclaimed, giggling as he accepted the rose that she handed to him. After smelling the pretty pink flower, he opened the note and read it. A wide smile spread onto his face when he saw that it was from Kauri. The boy was a few years younger than him, but he was kind, funny, energetic, and a great friend. Xavier was honored to receive a rose from him. He felt guilty for not sending roses to his friends that year, but he was now determined to make up for it and was sure he would seek out Kauri later to thank him. "This is amazing, Rose, Thanks so much!" He said as he looked back up to her. "Do you have many other roses to deliver today?" He then asked, hoping she wouldn't spend too much of her time running around after people on what was a nice day.

Rose was happy to see the boy seemed pleased with his rose, and he enjoyed the pun with her name. That never got old. His question was friendly and she shook her head. "Nope! Just one more." She said with a grin. "Then I'm free." She joked, though she honestly didn't mind delivering them at all. "I'll go do that." She said with a nod. "Enjoy your rose and have a nice day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back