Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 16 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Hilton had found herself doing something nice once more. It was just in her personality to be a good person. She found herself on the third floor looking for a girl named Rose Holland. Once she spotted the girl in the crowd, she skipped up to her and held out the letter with a candy cane to her. "You are Rose Holland, right?" she asked.

Rose was happy the christmas holidays were coming up so soon as she was excited to go home. She wondered what kind of presents she would get,and she also had to hurry to buy presents for her sisters and parents. She was busy thinking about all these things when she was suddenly approached by an older girl. Surprised, she stared at her for a moment before responding to her question. "Yes, that's right!" She said after a pause. "Is that for me?"

When the girl said that she was Rose, Hilton smiled and nodded her head. She held out the candy cane and note happily to the girl in front of her. "I hope it's something nice!"

Eat the candy cane, you know you want tooooo (I'll eat it if you don't). Merry Christmas!
- Rory

Rose eagerly took the candy from the older girl and looked at the note at once. She laughed, shaking her head. She'd share it with Rory, if the girl wanted. Though she might also just eat it in front of her to annoy her. But it was very nice of her friend to send this, so she would probably share. "Thanks so much!" She told the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back