Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader knew the next name on his list a little better. He'd deliver a rose to her in the last year of it, and she had delivered a rose to him earlier that day, if he had known then that he also had a rose for her he would've planned this better. However, as luck would have it he had to find her himself. The gryffindor had been looking for a while, and had eventually spotted her heading down the sixth floor corridor, "Rose!" he called out, running excitedly over to the older girl, he liked her. She had been pretty game last year to take pictures with her rose and he was hoping that she would be again soon. "Rose, I have a rose for you," he felt silly saying the sentence but he had to.​

Rose was finished with her deliveries now, and mostly wandered around to see if any of the other people delivering needed any help. She hummed to herself, pleased with how this day was going. As she heard a name behind her, she turned around and smiled at the sight of Vader. "Hi Vader!" She said, wondering if he needed her help. But instead, he had a rose for her. Rose couldn't help giggling a little at the sentence that left his mouth. She loved the rose puns this time of year provided. "You have a rose for this Rose? Show me!" She asked him, grinning.

Vader smiled at the older girl, he liked that she seemed happy to see him. He took the yellow rose from his basket and held it out to her. There was a little smile on his face as he did so. Then he took the note and held that out to her too. "Can I take a picture of you? Like last time?" the two items in his hands he couldn't grab the camera, but once Rose had taken both he'd be able to hold up the camera. The gryffindor was always keen to take pictures and it always seemed that at a time like this it was good. Not everyone would be able to capture the moment someone got their rose, but he had a camera and liked being able to take them.​

HEY ROSE,

UR THE SWEETEST & MOST WONDERFUL PERSON & I LOVE TO HAVE FUN TIMES WITH U!! GIRL GANG 5-EVA!!!

LOVE HAYLEY

Rose smiled and took the yellow rose from the younger boy. She took the note as well and started opening it, nodding as he asked if he could take a picture. "I'll pose in a second, after I read it, okay?" She asked him with a smile. She looked at the note and grinned at the message from Hayley. It was sweet, and she would give her friend a big hug later. She folded the note again, then held the flower in front of her and made a silly face as she waited for Vader to take a picture of her. "Cheese! Is the color of this rose!'

Vader nodded in understanding, of course he could wait for her to read it, and instead was glad for the time to just adjust his camera and get it ready. He held it up as Rose then posed and took the picture as she spoke. It would likely be a good picture and since the girl was moving a little would probably turn out quite nicely. "Thanks!" he said as he lowered the camera, "If you want a copy, just come to the accio room, I can get you one once it's developed,"

Rose beamed as Vader told her she could get a copy of the photo at the accio room. "That's awesome, thanks Vader! Don't overwork yourself, though!" She told him, as the added responsibility of making photos and developing them for people may be a bit much. "Good luck with your other deliveries!"

Vader shook his head at her, "I won't! I just want to get them done before the dance tonight," the boy told her, he wouldn't take long to get them developed, he'd gotten pretty good at that now. "Thanks Rose! happy Valentines days!" the Gryffindor said before heading off to find the next person that he needed to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back