Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
In Rose's opinion, the very last rose on her list was a very exciting one. It was for Andi, a girl in her dormitory, and it was red. She caught up with the blonde in a corridor after searching for her for a while, and threw an arm around her with a big grin. "Say Andi, are you expecting any speeecial roses this year?" She asked teasingly. "Because I may have one for you." She wiggled the red rose she was holding teasingly. Her basket was empty, as it was the last one."Do you have a booooyfriend?" She asked her, watching her expression carefully. She hoped she wasn't upsetting the girl, but she couldn't help teasing her slightly about the idea. She had seen Andi with Aodhan sometimes, but she sort of hoped it wasn't him. She thought Rory probably liked that boy too and since Rory was her best friend she felt like she had to be loyal to her in that regard. But Rory had denied liking him, so she wasn't sure what to think. Crushes were confusing, that much was clear to her.

Andi was making her way through the castle, to go outside to the grounds when an arm suddenly wrapped around her and a familiar voice asked if she was expecting roses that year. Valentine's day was not a holiday on Andi's radar by any means so she momentarily frowned, wondering what Rose was talking about. Though she soon perked up and responded to Rose when she realized it was valentine's day and students were running around the school, delivering roses to lucky recipients. "I haven't really thought about roses." She said, eyebrows raised in surprise when Rose revealed she had a rose for her. Andi secretly hoped it was from Aodhan and Rose's question about a boyfriend convinced her it was a rose from him which made Andi feel anxious yet excited in anticipation to see what the note said. "I don't have a boyfriend, hand me the rose, though." She said, not wanting to wait a moment longer for the rose to be given to her.

Sorry again that this took so long!!​

Rose laughed when Andi said she didn't have a boyfriend but wanted the rose anyway. "Maybe you'll have one after today." She teased, though she knew Andi probably wasn't really thinking about boys that way yet. Much like Rose, who only thought about them in abstract terms. She had no crushes yet, and didn't expect any rose but yellow ones. Still, it didn't stop her from being curious and happy about other people's pink and red roses. Like in this case. With a grin, she handed the rose over to Andi. "Do tell me who its from, okay?"
Note said:
Andi,

love you so much. I'm so sad we don't see each other every day

Signy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back