Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
The next person on Rose's list of roses was Asaiah Murphy. She had gathered he was a Slytherin so she made her way to the dungeons, they seemed to live there. She asked around for him, shouting his name a few times in the hopes he would hear. She adjusted the rose in her hair before shouting once more. ASAIAH MURPHY? ARE YOU AROUND?"

After he was done in the kitchens, Asaiah decided to go back to the common room to continue reading the History of Magic textbook he'd been reading earlier this morning. He had just entered the dungeons when he heard a girl's voice shouting out his name. ''I AM'' the Slytherin replied back, smiling when he walked towards the girl.

Woo! Shouting worked! Rose turned to the voice she heard and walked over to him excitedly. "Hi Asaiah, my name is Rose and that's also what I have for you." She grinned at her own joke. "Do you want it? It's pink!"

Asaiah grinned and said, ''I'd love to have my rose, Rose.'' whilst wondering who could have sent him a pink rose. He could think of one person that might sent him a rose with that colour, so was eager to receive the rose from Rose.

Rose grinned. "Here you go." She said, producing it with a flourish. "I hope its from someone you like! A pink rose must be exciting."
Asaiah,

You're the sweetest person and so understanding. I'm glad to be your girlfriend.

Zara

Asaiah smiled and took the pink rose from the girl, ''Thank you.'' he said before opening the note and reading it to himself. His smile widened whilst reading it and like the rose he had gotten from Tesla, he could feel a warm glow inside of him.

Rose was glad the delivery had been a succes. This is what she had been hoping for, just simple and fun deliveries to make people happy with their roses. "Glad you liked it! I have a few others to deliver." She paused, thinking. "You were one of the people organizing, right? Thanks for that! it's so much fun! I'd love to help again next year." She told him eagerly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back