A Rose for A Rose

Lucia Orbon

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Curly 15" Sturdy Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
As Lucia looked down at the last name on the list, she chuckled slightly as the idea of giving a girl named Rose a rose. Luckily it wasn't just her first name that caught her attention, but also her last name, Holland. Due to the elections, Lucia had become familiar with who the Hollands were around the castle so she would be able to identify the girl even if she had to go searching throughout the castle. When Lucia had been unable to find the oldest Holland in the Great Hall, she decided to go to the next area where students might congregate outside of their common rooms. She was pleasantly surprised and relieved to see Rose there and walked over to the girl. Lucy tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Hello, Rose? I have a rose for you!"

Rose had a lot of roses to deliver, and she really wanted to get this done so she could spend the day with her friend and prepare for the dance with her boyfriend. She was looking around for one of the people she had to deliver to when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled in surprise as she saw a younger girl with a rose for her. "Oh! Thank you." She said happily.

Lucia smiled as the girl seemed friendly enough to wait as she rummaged through the roses to get the right one for her. Lucia had an unusual amount of red roses in her basket so she didn't want to accidentally give someone the wrong one. As she pulled out the one with the girl's name written on the card attached to it, she pulled it out with a flourish. "Here you go!" she said happily, handing it over.
Hey Rose,

I don't really know what to write in these, but I'm really happy that I did write something in the last one I sent your way.

See you tonight?
Charles

Rose waited patiently for the girl to find the rose in her basket, but her eyes widened slightly when the girl pulled out a red one. Somehow, she hadn't expected that. And with a feeling of dread, she realized that was because she herself had sent Charlie a pink one. Rose knew immediately that the boy would read into that, and maybe that was his right. Of course she should have sent him a red one, they had been together for such a long time! She gave the girl a shaky smile before unfolding the note and reading it. She sighed softly, suddenly nervous for tonight. Was Charlie going to be upset with her? She looked up at the girl again. "Thank you." She said once more, hoping that the girl didn't think there was anything wrong with her delivery method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back