Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose had looked in the common room for this boy, but she hadn't actually seen him. Though perhaps she had not looked very well. Her next place to look was in the Great Hall. It was quite a walk, but she didn't mind. Once she arrived at her house table she jumped on one of the seats, so she towered above everyone. "Anyone know someone named Marcos?" She called to the people around. "I got a rose for him!"

Marcos looked up from his food as he spotted someone jump up on to the seats, he wondered what on earth she would want to say, and then felt his cheeks flush red as it appeared she was looking for him. He slowly raised his hand, "Erm...I'm named Marcos," the boy said nervously he knew she would just be giving him a rose, but it still made him nervous, it made him very nervous. He hoped it would be a good rose, that was all he wanted. The boy gave a nervous smile at the older girl.

Rose was excited to see someone raise their hand. She whooped, jumped off the seat and headed to the younger boy. "Wow, that was easier than I expected." She told him happily. "So, you're Marcos Morales right?" She asked to be sure. "I got a rose for you, it's yellow." She picked it up from her basket and held it out to the boy. "I didn't even peek at the message."

The boy nodded, "I am yeah," he was surprised to be presented with a rose, he had already gotten a rose from his brother, so who else could this be from! The boy took it, and smiled at it, it was truly lovely to get roses like this. It had been a slightly unexpected thing to him when he'd come to school, but it was rather amazing. He shrugged at her words, "I wouldn't have minded if you had," he replied with a friendly manner as he took the note from her too, "Thank you for bringing these to me," the boy said with a warm expression, truly grateful for it.

Rose smiled. "Oh, so can I read it now?" She teased slightly. "If I could have read it before." She was mostly joking, and quickly shook her head to show she didn't really mean it. "Nevermind, I just hope you enjoy it." She said with a grin.
Note said:
Dear Marcos,

This rose is for you, because I really like being friends with you.
Sorry that I'm so busy with my studies, but I love spending the time I have with you.

Signed
Gabriella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back