Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose was starting to feel like she had a bit too much responsibility with all these roses. It had been taking up a lot of her time and she was starting to worry she might not find everyone. What if someone was expecting a rose and feeling upset because it hadn't arrived yet?

The next one on her list had an odd name, so she hoped just asking for her first name would get results quickly. She checked the student lounge, deciding to just yell and see if anyone reacted. It may be a tad rude, but it was definitely the most effective method so far. "Firmin- Firnim- Firmiana?" She called out, stumbling over the name.

After a long day of seeing people holding roses, her smile was wide as she had one too from earlier. Though, she left it up at her dormitory on a vase with water. It was nice that someone would be so kind to give her one, it was her own fault she never befriend anyone until just recently. Now, just relaxing with a good book in hand, Firmiana made her way to the student lounge for some time to herself. Not even halfway opening her book, someone was already calling for her and they seems to have difficulty saying it. She chuckled lightly as she stood from the couch, "That's me. You can call me Mia." Firmiana made herself known and walked near the girl.

Rose was happy to have found the girl, she smiled at her and waved slightly. It was a relief to be able to call her Mia, stumbling over the name was embarrassing. "Hi Mia, thanks! I have a rose for you. It's yellow. Here you go!" She handed it over happily.
Dear Mia,

This rose is me thanking you for becoming my friend when I really needed it, you cheered me up that day and I do enjoy your company. So, yeah. Thanks.

Al Benivieni

She was curious now once the girl said she has a rose. Who could possibly know her other than Dan? Firmiana thought to herself but happily took the rose from the girl. "Thank you very much." The Slytherin wholeheartedly thanked the girl as she opened the letter and read it. She bit her lower lip softly. The rose was from Al, her new friend. It was embarrassing thought that she didn't get him one. "Hey, I was wondering if you could still do last minute deliveries?" Firmiana asked with a hope in her tone.

Rose was delighted to see the girl seemed to like her rose, but her question caught her completely off guard. "Oh! Uhm. I'm not sure." She told the girl, a small frown appearing on her face. "I'd love to help out but I only really have the roses I was given to hand out, no extras." She didn't want to disappoint the girl, but she really wasn't sure if she could do this. "Did you forget?" She asked, her voice sympathetic. Rose could relate to that, she forgot things all the time. "You might be able to pick up a spare at the wildpatch and bring it to them?" She said, thinking out loud. "Wouldn't it be more special that way too? Or if you're shy I could bring it for you after all, I wouldn't mind." It might be a bit of a squeeze in her tight delivery schedule for the day, but Rose was nothing if not optimistic.

Firmiana smiled weakly, she do understand that she was late and had not thought about Al. "No worries, I know you're tired and just want to finish your rounds. I'll probably just treat him for some honeydukes." She told the girl. It was important to her to give something to her new friend, it took her three years to even have one at this school who has thousands of students. "But thank you for delivering the rose, I love it. Maybe I could give you something in return? Just name it." It won't hurt if she offers anything.

Rose was sad to disappoint the girl but she nodded at her suggestion of honeydukes. "Whoever it is, I'm sure he'll love that! Chocolate is better than flowers, no contest. You can't eat flowers." She paused. "Though, I've never tried... maybe they taste okay?" She looked at her remaining roses with a curious expression before shaking herself out of the thought. "You don't have to give me anything in return!" She said quickly as the girl offered. "I swear, I love doing this. I'm just glad you liked your rose! I sort of felt like it was my calling to do this since my name is Rose." She grinned. "The Rose that delivers roses. Or something. And so far it's been pretty awesome." She paused. "Except one girl named Rome didn't want her rose so I had to read her note out loud to her, and some guy ... I forget his name but he just rolled his eyes and left after reading his note, no thank you or anything! So really, you're a model rose-receiver, one of the best so far for sure." She nodded firmly. "So don't worry about it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back