OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Jemma was almost done with her rose deliveries, and she had actually been enjoying herself. Her auntie had even sent her a rose, which had brightened her day. The yellow rose in her hand was for one of the Gryffindor prefects, Rose Holland. Jemma didn't really know her, but she knew the faces of all the prefects in her house. This particular one had a mother running for Minister. Jemma would pity her if Ms. Holland won. Jemma approached the girl at the table. "Excuse me. It's Rose, right? I have a delivery for you." she said, cheerfully.

Rose had finished all her deliveries for the day and wasn't really expecting any more roses herself either. She was glad to sit down after walking all over the castle and have something to eat. But before she could really relax, a younger girl approached her. Rose looked up, vaguely recognizing her. "Hello! Really?" She asked, a wide smile appearing on her face. "Thanks!"

"Yes. A yellow one, too." Jemma said cheerfully. She pulled the rose out of the basket and handed it to the older girl.
ROSIE HAPPY VDAY

UR SUPER COOL THX 4 ALWAYS HAVIN MY BACK LIKE ILL ALWAYS HAVE URS!!!!!!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE HARLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose grinned when the girl said it was yellow. "Awesome!" She said, curious to see which of her friends had sent her this one. She took it from the younger girl and unfolded the note. It made her laugh, and she shook her head with a smile. She wondered if Harley had written this note before Odette had broken her heart, or if she had tried really hard to sound cheerful and upbeat. Either way, her friend was getting a big hug for this. "Did you get any roses today?" She asked the younger girl with a smile, hoping the answer was yes. Otherwise she would feel kind of bad for bringing it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back