Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
The next rose on Rose's list was pink and for a Hufflepuff. Rose had no idea who Troye Smith was, but she hoped the girl would be at the Hufflepuff table. She headed there and cupped her hands around her mouth for maximum effect. "TROYE SMITH?" He shouted. "Anyone named Troye Smith here?!"

Troye hadn't really been social in the school. The pureblood was not accustomed to being responsible for making many of her own decisions out side of her house. Things were changing though and Troye would have to get used to it. The blue haired girl turned at the sound of her name. "That's me!" She spoke with a happy smile on her face. "Did my cat get into yer things as well?' She asked, considered her cat had gotten into a lot of trouble recently.

Rose gasped at the sight of the girl that turned around when she called her name. "Wow, your hair is awesome!" She said eagerly, wondering immediately if she would look good with blue hair. Her parents probably wouldn't allow it. "I don't think so, but I haven't checked." She said when the girl asked about her cat. "I have a rose for you, it's a pink one!"
Note said:
Troye,

You are so cute! And pink roses remind me of you. <3

Troye smiled, a pink color brushing over the bridge of her nose. "Oh thank ye! Ye should dye yers purple it would make yer brown eyes pop!" She smiled again. "Good, oh really, thank ye!" She took the rose and opened it eagerly. "Dae ye know who it's from? It doesnae say on the rose. Someone thinks I'm cute though! That's a good thing right?" Troye was not normally so excitable, but as she was merely a second year she'd never had someone tell her she was cute. Never a secret admirer either.

Rose grabbed a lock of her own hair and looked at it curiously. "Purple, really?" she asked wonderingly. She thought that would look pretty cool, but she wasn't sure how to go about it, nor did she think her mother would appreciate it.

Rose was sad the girl asked if she knew who it was from, because she didn't. "No, sorry. I only get the roses. If they didn't sign it, they probably didn't want you to know." Rose shrugged, "not sure why, its a nice message. And definitely a good thing!" Rose grinned. "I'm glad I could give you a nice one like this, but now I should deliver more. Have a nice day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back