Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
The next person on Rose's list of roses was a Hufflepuff and Rose made her way to where she knew their Common Room to be. She tapped a passing Hufflepuff on the shoulder and asked her if he could get Liam Adams from the Common Room, if he was there. She was playing with the rose as she waited. It was her last pink one, and she was excited to see if the boy liked getting it. Pink was supposed to be a crush, which had to be exciting. Right?

Liam had been sat staring at the fire so long he felt like he was going to drift off. That was until someone tapped him on the shoulder and told him some Gryffindor was outside looking for him. He thanked the messenger and made his way outside. "Hello I'm Liam Adams," He said to the girl.

Rose smiled as the boy appeared. She had been right about where he was! She waved at him. "Hello Liam Adams, I'm Rose and I have a rose for you!" She held up her basket to show him the roses she was still carrying. "For you I have.... a pink rose!" She offered it to him with a flourish. "Any idea who would send you one? Or is it a total surprise?" She asked as she also handed him the note.
Dear, Liam Adams

Thank you for not judging me right away just because I'm a hot headed mess. Cake was lovely and delicious.

Love, Teagan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back