Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose was having quite a lot of fun figuring out who she was supposed to find. It was like a game, finding the right person. She skipped over to the Slytherin table after asking a few Ravenclaws if they knew someone called Calum. They had said he was in Slytherin but Rose didn't have much else to go on so she just decided to call his name and see who replied. "CALUM LLOYD?" She called, cupping her mouth with her hands to be as loud as possible.

The Great Hall was definitely a busy place on Valentine's Day. Everyone was busy handing out roses or receiving them and Calum couldn't really care less. What he did care about however was the rose he had sent. He hoped it hadn't become lost in amongst the others and that his recipient would like the note written. It was all that was on his mind that morning as he began to make his way towards the Slytherin table for something to eat. But before he was able to sit down, he heard his name being shouted extremely loud by someone in a younger year. "Merlin's Beard, I think the whole castle heard you!" he shouted back once he found the source of the noise. "Could you be any louder?"

Rose grinned at the older boy, glad to have found him. "I probably could if I really tried, should I?" She joked, tilting her head to the side. "Anyway, I have a special rose for you. Do you want it?" She held up the yellow rose addressed to him. She never read the notes, but she hoped the boy would be happy with whoever sent it.
Lloyd,
You stink. Maybe this will help with that odour.

Ortiz
PS. If you hurt Pia, I will end you.

The girl tried to joke along with him but Calum ignored it, just hoping to get whatever she wanted over with. To his surprise, she had a yellow rose for him and he gruffly took it from her and opened up the note. It was from Kylie and he simply rolled his eyes at it, screwing the note up and shoving it deep into the pocket of his robes before turning around and walking away from the Gryffindor without another word.

The odd older boy barely seemed to react to his rose. He definitely didn't seem to like it much. Rose wondered what could have been on the note, and it made her sad that she would probably never know. She cupped her hands around her mouth. "You're welcome!" She shouted after the boy who just walked away rudely. She then shrugged and turned around to leave as well. She had more to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back