Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Destroying Capitalism
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The boy knew that the last few would be more difficult to find, and so he decided to go to places where he would probably be able to locate them, so the student lounge was the first of these places. Orwell stood in the centre of the room and just called out, "I'm looking for Aurora Night," he had a smile on his face, "Does anyone here know where I might find Aurora Night!" The boy continued still smiling easily. If she wasn't here, he hoped he would be pointed in her direction.

Rory had at first been a bit unenthusiastic about spending time with her friends in the Student Lounge. Being inside was never really where she wanted to hang out, especially during the warmer months, but quite soon she had forgotten all about that and had just become more and more engrossed in what they were all talking about. She was so fixated, in fact, that she didn't actually hear her name being called until one of her friends tapped her on the arm. Turning in the direction her friend was pointing, Rory noticed an older student who she'd never seen before. Although a little confused, she hopped off her seat and walked over to him. "Yeah? What is it?"

The teen smiled at the girl when she alerted him to where she was within the room, and really he was just pleased she was in the room. The boy smiled easily at her, "I have a rose for you," he pulled out the yellow rose with the note attached and offered for the girl to take, "This is for you," he repeated with a small smile.
Rory!!!

YOU RULE!!!!

ROSE

Rory was surprised when the guy held out a rose towards her. She'd been vaguely aware that people all over the school had been receiving roses for some Valentine's Day thing, but hadn't even considered that someone might send her one. Who on earth would be sending her a flower, anyway? Thank god it was only a yellow one. "Um, okay..." Rory said, taking the rose and immediately tearing into the note. It only took her a couple of seconds to read, and then a huge grin split her face as she laughed. It was just so Rose. Looking back up, she smiled at the older boy. "Thanks!" This was followed by Rory turning back around towards her group of friends where Rose herself sat, grinning as she watched Rory's reaction. "Thanks, Rose!" she yelled across the room. "You're awesome too, but what the heck am I supposed to do with this?" She brandished the rose in front of her pointedly. She didn't even own a vase to leave it in or anything.

Rose laughed at her friend and poked the rose she held gently. It had been so funny to see Rory get the rose she had sent her, and she was glad to have been present. The question of what she had to do with it now made her shrug. "Cherish it?" She offered with a grin. "Or I chuck it out the window, burn it, practice spells on it. I don't mind, I just wanted to get you one."

Rory laughed. "I'm not going to chuck it out the window." She might not be a great appreciator of flowers themselves, but just the fact that Rose had wanted to give her one was pretty cool in Rory's opinion. Twirling the rose stem around in her fingers she lazily examined the petals. "If it doesn't look gross when it dies I'll take it home for my sister. She'll probably send thousands when she gets here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back