Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose hated that she was late with her valentine's gift, and she only had made them for her female friends as she wasn't sure if Charlie or Spencer or Espen or any other boy she knew would appreciate a bracelet. She assumed not. Not to mention, this had been more than enough work. Because of this she was happy to send them away, and she hoped her friends would appreciate it.
Rory! This friendship bracelet is for you. Thanks for being my friend :D you're the best!
Z4UqlCT.jpg
HARLEY !! This friendship bracelet is for you. Thanks for being my friend :D I hope it's punk enough
ZsAvsd4.jpg
Hayley! This friendship bracelet is for you. Thanks for being my friend :D I hope it makes all the snakes jealous
yZubv1e.jpg
Hi Autumn! This friendship bracelet is for you. Thanks for being my friend :D You're a great person!
x86yOWY.jpg
Hi Sofia! This friendship bracelet is for you. Thanks for being my friend :D I tried to make it pretty for you.
tGkx8Mo.jpg
Maddie!! This friendship bracelet is for you. Thanks for being my friend :D I hope this isn't too childish!
bntEJaC.jpg

As fun as it was, Harley was relieved for sure that Valentines Day was half over. With the dance to look forward to in the evening, Harley wanted to get through the noisy bustle of lunch as quickly as possible and find somewhere quiet to be until it was time for the dance. Digging into her food quickly, Harley was surprised when another owl dropped a message in front of her. Just like at breakfast. What was going on?

Picking up the envelope Harley opened it quickly, surprised when a small bracelet fell out. She read through the note quickly, beaming when she realised it was from Rose. What a thoughtful present. Smiling warmly, she tied the friendship bracelet around her wrist, adding Rose to her list of people to thank later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back