Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
As Professor Liberty tied up the last balloon, she took a step back to admire her handywork. She'd spent the last few hours decorating her office, and by extension her classroom, for that Saturday. Determind to make sure that Aodhan felt included while staying at Hogwarts, and knowing how much his family meant to him, Libby had taken it upon herself to throw him a surprise party.

She had mentioned nothing to the Gryffindor, and hoped he wouldn't mind all the attention on him today. She'd invited a handful of students she believed he would get on well with. Although Libby planned to leave the children to it, meeting his friends was in the back of her mind. Quite aware she could potentially embarrass him, she didn't want to be too obvious about it, and instead wanted her nephew to have somewhere he could truly celebrate his twelth birthday.

As she waited for the others to arrive, Libby waited excitedly in her office. She'd asked Aodhan to pop by at 2pm, but he had no idea what would be in store for him. Libby's classroom was now transformed, the tables pushed back and covered in an array of interesting party food, and soft music played in the background. She wanted to give the boy a birthday to remember, and to show that she really was his new family.

Rose entered the classroom with her invitation in her hand. It had been a bit odd to receive an invitation to a party out of nowhere, but if there was one thing she couldn't resist it was free cake. She didn't actually know Aodhan personally, but she knew he was a boy in her year. It wouldn't hurt to come to his party, would it?

She looked around and saw to her dismay that she was the first one. Now she was alone with a professor she didn't know. A professor that apparently threw birthday parties for her students? The food seemed good, though, so she wouldn't start running immediately. Maybe this would be okay.

Reluctantly, she went up to the professor. "Um, miss? You sent me this, I assume?" She asked, holding up the invitation to show her. "Am I really early?"

Alex didn't think even for a second when he got the invitation. Being as he is, a party meant a social gathering, and like a thirsty vampire, Alex needed his dose of social interaction, and this party was perfect. He didn't actually meet Aodhan, but he saw him all the time and he was pretty sure they exchanged greetings at one point. Alex didn't really have a gift, but he was thoughtful. He grabbed his guitar and revised the generic 'Happy birthday' song,it's a very common tradition to sing it so why not bring a guitar along.

With the instrument in hand, he went to the location he was instructed. He strolled to there with excitement.

As he entered, he saw the profesdor and Rose, a person he somewhat knows!

"Oh, hey!", he'd smile at her before turning to the Professor

"Uhm, I got the invitation. I suppose this is it", he cleared his throat for a moment, before continuing. "Thanks a ton for inviting me!"

Rory practically bounced along the first floor corridor as she headed for the History of Magic classroom. Any birthday party was an occasion for fun, but the fact that it was a surprise birthday party had her so excited she had probably left earlier than she could have. And it was for Aodhan, too; she had met him out at the cliffs not long ago. Rory thought he was quite cool, and was glad his aunt had organised the party for him. She wondered if she should have scrounged up some kind of present from somewhere, but figured that it probably wasn't expected. Maybe she could write 'IOU at least one secret passage finding adventure' on a piece of parchment?

Entering the classroom, Rory quickly spotted the group of people and headed towards them, realising that one of her friends was amongst them. "Rose! You should have told me you were invited too, we could have walked together." Rory lightly flicked her on the shoulder in retribution. Turning to the others, she waved at the boy whom she recognised as a fellow Gryffindor. "Hey!" Then to the professor, she said, "This is a really cool idea. When's Aodhan going to get here?" Maybe she had time to hunt down a piece of parchment and a quill and write that IOU after all.

Aodhan thought that he was in serious trouble when his aunt asked him to come by her office at 2 o'clock that day. He figured that someone might have overheard him talking about looking for passageways to Aurora when they met at the cliffs and tell a professor, and that aunt Libby was going to give him detention for not letting it rest. He slowly made his way to her office on the first floor, hoping that she wasn't going to punish him by letting him clean her office or something like that. At arriving at the door that would lead to the office, Aodhan stood still and wondered if she had told his uncle because he knew that the man was not going to be happy with his nephew breaking school rules. The Gryffindor knocked on the door three times and waited for a response before he would enter the room.

Alex heard the knocks, and froze in place. He looked at each person individually, without moving a muscle. His guitar still in his hands
"What. Do. We. Do?", he muttered quietly, yet loud enough for everyone to hear.
Then he made a fatal mistake. He tried moving to the otherside of the room, but he tripped, causing the guitar from his hand to fall to the ground, generating a lot of noise. Luckily, Alex landed on his feet.
He laughed quietly and looked at the group
"Chuff me"

Andi had received an invitation to a surprise party thrown for Aodhan and she was extremely excited about it. She considered the boy one of her good friends at Hogwarts as they had gotten along well from the get go, and she never failed to have fun when she was by his side. The only issue was that Andi was terrible at time management and did not realize the time in which the party was supposed to begin until it had already begun. After the realization hit her, Andi threw on her jacket and ran to the history of magic classroom as fast as she could, stopping dead in her tracks when she was met with the sight of Aodhan knocking on the door. She quickly scrunched up the invitation she was holding and hid it in her pocket, saying "Hey, whatcha doing?" to the boy casually as she could, trying to sound like she had run into her friend out of chance and not because of a surprise party. As she stood with Aodhan, she heard a loud sound coming from the inside of the classroom, and looked towards her friend, feigning confusion.

sorry i'm super late to this!! hope it's not a problem :D

Aodhan knocked again after hearing a lot of noise coming from the other side of the door, but got the distracted when Andi showed up. He waved at his friend as she approached him and nodded towards the door next to him when she asked him what he was doing. ''Aunt Libby asked me to come to her office.'' the Gryffindor said, ''What are you doing here?'' Aodhan asked in return, thinking it was weird for his friend to be here as well as his aunt did not tell him to bring Andi along with him to her office. ''Do you think she knows that we were out of our beds that night?'' He asked before she could answer his previous question, suddenly afraid of what would happen once his aunt opened the door because he did not want to be caught just yet.

Autumn was surprised when she received an invitation from a professor, she didn't know the professor nor did she know the boy on the invitation personally, which made it all the more baffling. When Sunday afternoon came around Autumn made her way out of the common room and made her way to the second History of magic classroom. She made her way inside, there was already a few students in the classroom and she assumed one of them was Aodhan, but she had no idea which one. "Hello? I got an invitation that told me to come here, this some kinda party?" She asked walking further into the classroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back