Fleur Worth

'EVELYN' NZ Manager | Slytherin Grad | Fashionista
OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Fleur had enough of this. She was determined to find this third year Gryffindor before the day finished but the girl continued to allude her. Finally she had found a willing Gryffindor to go into the Common Room and drag the girl named Rose back out. Fleur was upset because as the day wore on she still hadn't received any roses and was upset by that. She had sent out two, but she thought at least one of them would have also sent her rose. "Ugh," she moaned waiting in the corridor. Annoyed.

Rose had been busy looking for people she had roses for in the Gryffindor comon room, before she was suddenly asked to go outside by someone unfamiliar. With a shrug, she left her roses on one of the armchair and hopped out of the portrait hole. She saw a girl standing there, one that seemed very grumpy. "Are you the one looking for me?" She asked her with a bright smile. [color=#db000]"Can I help you?"[/color] The girl was a little older than her, but not much. If she weren't looking so grumpy, Rose thought she would probably look quite pretty.

Fleur was glad someone came out so quickly and came up to her. "You're Rose Holland then?" Fleur asked wanting to make sure before she handed the rose off to the girl. Not that it was a very important rose, it was just yellow after all. She had delivered a red rose to another girl in the Gryffindor house earlier, that had felt more important, passing someone's love to the girl on for them. This was just annoying having to sit outside the Gryffindor Common Room waiting for this girl to show up.

Rose grinned at the girl's question and puffed up her hcest slightly. "The one and only." She declared proudly. "So.... do you have a rose for me or did you need an extra rose to deliver to someone and decided to get me instead?" She asked with a grin. "See? Because my name is Rose?" She said, nudging the girl. "It's a joke."

Fleur was pretty sure she wanted to give this girl a Puking Pastilles before she even continued to talk. More so after the girl spoke. Fleur was not assumed, she didn't think it was right that she had been waiting for at least half an hour outside this girl's dorm to deliver a stupid yellow flower. "Great, nice joke," she said with a fake laugh. Pulling out a yellow rose Fleur held it in front of the girl's face not saying anything else.

Hey Rose!

[The message contains no text, but a drawing of Rose with the ears, nose and lolling tongue of a labrador.]

Love
Hayley

Rose shrugged when the girl said it was a nice joke, even if she didn't seem too enthusiastic about it. "Thanks!" She said as the girl gave her the rose, or at least held it out to her. She took it from the girl. Before opening the note, she looked at her. "What's your name, then? I don't think you've said." She stated, wanting to know who the girl was that had given her this rose. As she unrolled the paper, she gasped and laughed in delight. It was so funny and adorable! "Oh wow, look!" She said eagerly, turning the note to show the girl the drawing. "It's from my friend Hayley, it's an inside joke though."

Fleur half rolled her eyes as the girl enjoyed her flower. Fleur enjoyed two pink flowers herself so that was enough for her. "Fleur and no I didn't, and you don't need to comment on it, yes it means flowers, perfect for today right?" She responded not really interested in the conversation, but pretending to be. This girl was truly annoying. She didn't understand how someone like her could end up in the same house as Evelyn and Riley, they weren't annoying at all. "You as part dog? Looks more like someone get a polyjuice potion wrong? Is that the joke?" Fleur responded glancing at the drawing with a half-laugh. That would be funny seeing the girl as half dog half human.

Rose had just opened her mouth to make a comment about the girl's name, when she told her not to. She closed it again, disappointed. "You don't have to be rude about it. It's fun." She said pointedly. She herself quite enjoyed making puns with her name while she could. This girl was odd to be such a grump about it. The girl's reaction to the drawing was a bit odd, it wasn't that funny. "Well, no." She told her. "Me and my friends were playing truth or dare, and my friend Rory told me to act like a dog. I did a really good job and made them laugh, so that's why Hayley drew it. She's my other friend." She told the girl, even though she hadn't asked. "She's the only one of us not in Gryffindor, but she's in Slytherin instead. She's very nice though! Not one of those mean ones you hear about."

Fleur did not respond to the girl's first comment. She had been very transparent after all it seemed, oh well. Shifted her weight the looked at the girl as she commented on the game she and her friends had played. She hadn't ever heard of the game before but she knew about dares and she could think of many more exciting dares than acting like a dog. She thought it was cute of her friends for thinking of that one however. "Slytherin's aren't mean, maybe some people are just too sensitive for their words," Fleur said feeling slightly judged by the younger girl. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the little Gryffindor. "Some Gryffindors can be quite rude I've heard, but I supposed I have yet to meet one who lives up to that expectation," Fleur said thinking of Evelyn and Riley. She did encounter one of Evelyn's roommates when delivering roses who wasn't the nicest person, but she hadn't been terribly rude. But Fleur could see why Evelyn hated being a Gryffindor, she too wished her friend would be in Slytherin. They would have been friends long before Evelyn and Amber if that had been the case. Fleur was kind of shocked to hear Rory's name, but she couldn't imagine her friend to play with this girl. He wasn't that sort of guy. Plus the way she spoke made Fleur think there was a Rory in the Gryffindor house, possibly a girl.

Rose shrugged carelessly. "Slytherins have the reputation, and I know at least one that's been very mean to my friends. Do you know Odette? She's in our year. She's definitely mean." She said with a definite nod. "That's really what I meant. I don't really know any other mean Slytherins." She said, thinking it over. "Nor any rude Gryffindors, do you really know some?" If the girl was talking about Rose, it went straight over her head. "Sorry they were rude, but I guess that just shows not to judge someone by their house." Rose said sagely, nodding again. "Anyway, thanks for the rose. I'm sure you have more to deliver! I don't want to keep you from your work."

Fleur simply nodded to the girl. She didn't really ask for an explanation into the girl's thinking but she did know Odette. The girl had stolen one of the best looking guys in Fleur's year and well Fleur had been slightly annoyed by it, that is until Rory started to give her the attention she felt she deserved. "Yes I do, look to the forth years, and up actually. Some of the 6th and 7th years are rather nasty. Maybe not to me, but to each other," Fleur said with a simple shrug of her shoulders. She didn't plan on being nasty to any of the girls in her year, not on purpose like it seemed all the older girls were doing. She half waved at the girl while glancing down at her list to figure out where she should go next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back