Iris Julia van Houten

Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Iris Julia van Houten

TYKpI8D.png

lZ5UKsu.png
TYKpI8D.png
Make your own magic
THE BASICS:
NAME:Iris Julia van Houten
NAME MEANING:
🔮 Iris: Means "rainbow" in Greek. Iris was the name of the Greek goddess of the rainbow, also serving as a messenger to the gods.
🔮 Julia: Feminine form of the Roman family name "Julius", a Roman family name that was possibly derived from Greek ιουλος (ioulos) meaning "downy-bearded"
🔮 Name: Means "from wood", derived from Dutch hout "wood".
HOMETOWN: Roosendaal, the Netherlands
NICKNAME/ALIAS: -
BIRTHDAY: 22 January 2038
NATIONALITY: Dutch
BLOOD STATUS: Mixed Blood
SEXUALITY: Lesbian
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Seeing Somebody

ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius. As an Aquarius born on January 22nd, your adaptability and originality are amongst your most defining qualities. You take little interest in the mundane, instead choosing to embrace new situations, experiences and environments. Similarly, you love social settings, where you can display your unique viewpoint to those around you. People often gravitate to your original personality, but they might be surprised to find out exactly how nontraditional you can be. In all aspects of your life, you rarely conform, as you much rather develop a one of a kind way of thinking.
ELEMENT: Air. Your sign's paired element is air and of all the zodiac signs, you have the only fixed connection with the element. Your connection with air is special in the sense that it causes you to be more determined and stubborn than other air zodiac signs. In this way, your personality takes on many of the forceful qualities of wind. Air's influence is also responsible for the gentle breeze of curiosity that puts you on a never ending quest for knowledge and understanding. These active qualities of air will play a key role in your future success, but be careful to avoid air's less active qualities, which influence unemotional and aloof moods.
PLANET: Uranus. Your sign's ruling planet is Uranus and as you were born in the first Decan, or part, of the sign, you receive a double dose of Uranus's special planetary power. Being the planet of deviation, Uranus's influence is linked to your originality, freedom, objectivity and humanitarianism. More so than any of the other Aquarius Decans, you are objective and original above all else. Your objectivity allows you to see the world clearly and understand the plight of fellow human beings. You apply your objectivity and originality to all aspects of your life, ranging from your style of dress to your hobbies. You may sometimes get the sense that others find you downright unusual, which causes you to take refuge in your own world. While this may be tempting, you must find balance between the traditional and nontraditional, as to not totally distance yourself from society.

EDUCATION: Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw
GRADUATION YEAR: 2056
FAVORITE CLASS: Astronomy
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: Defence Against the Dark Arts
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: Heta Omega
WAND: Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
🔮 Wood: An enigma of a wand wood, Hawthorn both heals and has a propensity for the darkest of arts: ultimately, the Hawthorn wand chooses any wizard that suits it - there may be no rhyme or reason.
🔮 Core: Since so many wizards are afraid to go near Augureys due to their association as omens of death, Augurey tail feathers are rare as wand cores. They are good for use in divination work.

ps0cEPb.png

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY: Laura Spencer
HAIR: Red and long
EYES: Green
BUILD: Average for her age
STYLE: Iris loves wearing light colors and flowing fabrics, as well as anything with flowery prints.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: -

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY: Iris is a quiet and gentle girl, often seen in the background. She's not shy, but prefers to observe rather than being the center of attention. Iris has many different interests and is very curious about different kinds of magic, she tends to believe in things other people don't believe in. She tends to believe everything has some sort of magic to it, and likes to look for hidden meanings and messages. Iris is especially excited to learn Divination, as well as Ancient Runes and Arithmancy when she gets to her upper years at Hogwarts. Iris is a very caring person, and tends to look after her older siblings as much as she can. She tries to keep Emma out of trouble, but isn't always successful. Iris enjoys spending time out in nature as well as in side. She likes to embroider when she can, especially flowers.

TYKpI8D.png

INFJ- "THE ADVOCATE"
The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers. These individuals are capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

INFJ - STRENGTHS:
Creative 🔮 Insightful 🔮 Inspiring and Convincing 🔮 Decisive 🔮 Determined and Passionate 🔮 Altruistic

INFJ - WEAKNESSES:
Sensitive 🔮 Extremely Private 🔮 Perfectionistic 🔮 Always Need to Have a Cause 🔮 Can Burn Out Easily
TYKpI8D.png

HISTORY: Iris parents own a farm in the southern part of the Netherlands, where she lives with her three siblings. Iris has always loved growing up on the farm, enjoying the many activities outdoors as well as spending time indoors. She usually did her chores without complaint, and tried to make sure her siblings did so as well. Iris is the youngest sibling, but often looks after her older siblings and tries to care for them. Her twin Emma often got herself into trouble, something Iris always tried to prevent. She also tried to look out for Lars and Fleur in her own way.
DISLIKES: Loud noises, people making fun of divination, duelling
GOALS: To learn all about fortune telling
FEARS: Being alone, being rejected by her siblings, being seen as weird.
STRENGTHS: Iris is very calm and thoughtful, often taking the time to think things through before doing them. She's sweet and social, and tends to look out for her friends. Because of her sweet personality, Iris can make friends pretty easily.
WEAKNESSES: Iris can be a little naive and idealistic, she tends to cling to predictions and vague forms of magic more than may be wise. She also can be stubborn, believing in something despite evidence to the contrary. Iris can also occasionally be too careful.
MIRROR OF ERISED: Herself as a powerful seer
BOGGART:TBA
PATRONUS:TBA
AMORTENTIA: TBA

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:
BOD3iVp.png
7WYLmVA.png
86ZUMZx.png
Name: Mark Adam van Houten
Relation: Father
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Marital Status: Married
Name: Julia Maria van Houten - Bergen
Relation: Mother
Martial Status: Married
Name: Fleur Marita van Houten
Relation:
Sister
Blood Status:
Mixed Blood
Marital Status:
-
Dragonologist
Former House:
Gryffindor
C1BS0vK.png
GfFoVlt.png
Name: Lars David van Houten (x)
Relation: Brother
Marital Status: -

Former House: Ravenclaw
Name: Emma Marie van Houten (x)
Relation:
Sister
Blood Status:
Mixed Blood
Marital Status:
-
Party Planner
Former House:
Gryffindor
oaeulBE.gif

YE2r65B.png

ZnOXP41.gif

Q9SyCn5.png

im2PUFe.gif

d1a7Hui.png

VN8bSgb.gif

9kT8hu8.png

ckbEqrG.gif

2hnXwn6.png

enArNnj.gif

pU81Rgy.png

SgterNw.gif

cpCLxEk.png

tlupSgA.gif

3VIQSH9.png

Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
TYKpI8D.png

Roleplays Before First Year
Early StartWith Lily CliffetonFlourish and Blott's
Gentle Sea BreezeWith Jenna JusantreaObsidian Harbour
Differences in CommunicationWith Emma van Houten, Nicole Fisk, and Connor Holland Tākarokaro Park

First Year

tqauJKh.png

"My first year felt magical, and I'm so thankful to all the friends I made. I enjoyed being in Ravenclaw a lot, and am glad I can be in the same house as my brother Lars. I'm a little sad I didn't get to learn the magic I wanted to yet, but it was still a wonderful experience."

Unlike her sister, Iris knew that she wouldn't be in the same house as Emma. She had been expecting Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, and ended up in Ravenclaw with her brother. Iris met many people at Hogwarts, spending a lot of her time with her best friends Jenna and Nicole. She also tried to keep Emma out of trouble, which she sort of succeeded in. Iris hopes to learn a lot more in the coming years, and especially looks forward to taking Divination in her third year.
TBA

Roleplays
Walk Together AgainWith Jenna JusantreaFlorean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Subtle PowersBuying her wandOllivander's Wand Shop
Make My Own PlaceWith Oona Macaulay, Elisabetta Domenici, Poppy Perkins, Juniper Zumwalt, and Kara MunnRavenclaw First Years Girls Dorm
Still Good FriendsWith Jenna Jusantrea and Nicole FiskHufflepuff House Table
Y34 Heta Omega MeetingWith Athena Rey-Martinez, Emilia Manning, Mazikeen Roe.
And various others
The Magical Sorority of Heta Omega
Specific KnowledgeWith Selene Le FeyThe Library
Friends That Craft TogetherWith Jenna Jusantrea, Emma van Houten and Nicole FiskConglomerated Arts Room
Summer Water PartyWith Fleur van Houten, Jenna Jusantrea, Wendall Layton,
And various others
The Great Lawn
Magical FirstieYule Ball
With Jenna Jusantrea, Nicole Fisk, Elizabeth Fletcher, and Corey Edogawa
Great Hall
Two Roses for One IrisReceiving a Rose
With Corey Edogawa
The Third Floor Corridor
Yellow to BlueReceiving a Rose
With Aaren Vyhnal
Ravenclaw House Table
Future in FlowersWith Nicole FiskRavenclaw House Table
A Spooky TimeWith Jenna JusantreaThe Fourth Floor Corridor
Pawsitively PurrfectWith Freya SongAbandoned Classroom
Y34 Heta Omega Slumber PartyWith Emilia Manning, Athena Rey-Martinez, Nicole Fisk,
And various others

First Year Marks
1st Year PotionsA
1st Year History of MagicA
1st Year CharmsA
1st Year TransfigurationA
1st Year AstronomyE
1st Year HerbologyA
1st Year FlyingE
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average4.3 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 170
First Year Photos
TYKpI8D.png

Second Year

xop49gq.png

"I still wasn't able to take the classes I want the most, but it was still a good year. I grew closer to my friends, though I didn't see Emma as much as I'm used to. I think she's doing okay in Gryffindor, though I do worry about her getting in trouble. Helping deliver roses was fun, but I might be too busy with my new classes next year."
Iris spent much of her second year spending time with her friends, as well as learning more about her interests. She used an oujia board twice this year, once with her friends in her dormitory and once with Emma's close friend Lysander. She really enjoyed getting the chance to try it out, and truly believes they had contact with spirits. She grew closer to Jenna Jusantrea and Nicole Fisk too, spending time with them at Hogwarts events. Near the end of the year, Iris helped deliver roses alongside Emma, which she really enjoyed doing.

Roleplays
Ravenclaw House Meeting Y35/S1With ~Professor Kahurangi Josephs,
And various others
Ravenclaw Common Room
Messages from BeyondWith Poppy Perkins and Juniper ZumwaltRavenclaw Second Years Girls Dorm
Pink Flowers and Kitten NosesWith Kara MunnRavenclaw Common Room
Dreamy KnowledgeWith Ajaccio Skey and Juniper ZumwaltRavenclaw Common Room
In the CardsWith Ryan FiskThe Student Lounge
Specific KnowledgeWith Selene Le FeyThe Library
Skeleton TimeHalloween Feast
With Jenna Jusantrea and Nicole Fisk
Great Hall
Y35 Heta Omega MeetingWith Emilia Manning, Athena Rey-Martinez, Luna Urquhart-Cade
And various others
A Long Time ComingYule Ball
With Wendall Layton and Jenna Jusantrea
Great Hall
Missing Her Best FriendWith Jenna JusantreaRavenclaw House Table
Summer Lakeside Party Emilia Manning, Abian Hunter, Theodore Hoshino,
And various others
The Lakefront
Rosy ReactionsRose Delivery
With Stanislaw Kurek and Allison Beckett
The Seventh Floor Corridor
Golden FriendshipRose Delivery
With Adorah Zumwalt
Ravenclaw House Table
Zesty Lemon YellowRose Delivery
With Elsie Baros
The Third Floor Corridor
Blossom PinkRose Delivery
With Katia Hensel
Ravenclaw Fourth Years Girls Dorm
Berry PinkRose Delivery
With Jemma Potter
The Student Lounge
End of the ListRose Delivery
With Leda Layton
Entrance Hall
I'd Rather Have Roses on My Table Than Diamonds on My NeckReceiving a Rose
With Alexis Kramer
Ravenclaw Second Years Girls Dorm
Roses, Not Divination BooksReceiving a Rose
With Selene Le Fey
Ravenclaw Common Room
Sunny RoseReceiving a Rose
With Connor Holland
Ravenclaw House Table
Florals and FlourishValentine's Dance
With Nicole Fisk, Jenna Jusantrea, and Ajaccio Skey
Great Hall
Creating a ConnectionWith Lysander SummersAvie's Rock
Hide (From Responsibilities) and SeekWith Emma van Houten, Connor Holland, Ryan Fisk, Nicole Fisk,Augustus Westwick, Poppy Perkins, Nikko Blackwood, Knox Ivers and Freya SongThe Fourth Floor Corridor

Second Year Marks
2nd Year PotionsA
2nd Year History of MagicA
2nd Year CharmsA
2nd Year TransfigurationA
2nd Year AstronomyA
2nd Year HerbologyA
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average4 (A Average)
House points earned during year: 140
Second Year Photos

TYKpI8D.png

Third Year

vVCun2F.png

"I really enjoyed my third year, partly because I finally got to take Divination which I've been looking forward to since before I even started at Hogwarts. I also enjoyed other electives, like Ancient Runes and Arithmancy. I got a bit closer to my friends as well, I think, though I also feel like I've seen Emma less and less. I suppose it's normal for us to have our own friends, but sometimes I miss her."

With Iris' third year came electives, a few subjects she had been looking forward to for a long time. She definitely enjoyed her classes more this year, and spent a lot more time on her studies. She grew closer to some of her classmates as well, including Emma's best friend Lysander. But mostly she spent time with Jenna, Nicole and her roommate Poppy. Iris is really enjoying her time at Hogwarts, and is definitely looking forward to her fourth year.

Roleplays
Finally 13 YearsWith Jenna Jusantrea, Thomas Jusantrea,
And various others
New Zealand
Future PreparationWith Arihi KuresaRavenclaw Second Years Girls Dorm
You Can Do It!With Jenna JusantreaThe Rosebush
Ravenclaw House Meeting Y36/S1With ~Professor Kahurangi Josephs, Lars van Houten, Selene Le Fey,
And various others
Ravenclaw Common Room
Y36 Heta Omega MeetingWith Emilia Manning, Evangelina Seong,
And various others
Trust Or CuriousityWith Chloe ThomsponThe Owlery
Create your own Christmas BaublesWith Emily Underwood, Lars van Houten,
And various others
Conglomerated Arts Room
Trying Tea LeavesWith Kasim SafirRavenclaw House Table
Cautious ObserverYule Ball
With Lysander Summers
Great Hall
Girls' Night InWith Jenna Jusantrea and Nicole FiskNew Zealand
Old YearbooksWith Padme Hume and Jace BladeThe Library
Asking a FriendWith Jenna JusantreaRavenclaw House Table
Y36 S2 Meeting | Making Valentine's CardsWith Emilia Manning, Emma van Houten, Nicole Fisk,
And various others
How Lovely Yellow IsReceiving a Rose
With Hunter Robinson
The Great Lawn
Roses/Lotus/Violet/IrisReceiving a Rose
With Selene Le Fey
The Library
An Evening With FriendsValentine's Dance
With Jenna Jusantrea
Great Hall
Ravenclaw Book Exchange Y36/S2With ~Professor Kahurangi Josephs, Ajaccio Skey,
And various others
Ravenclaw Common Room
Y36 End Of Year FeastWith ~Professor Katherine Alicastell, Poppy Perkins,
And various others
Great Hall

Third Year Marks
3rd Year Ancient RunesE
3rd Year PotionsA
3rd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
3rd Year CharmsP
3rd Year AstronomyP
3rd Year ArithmancyA
3rd Year DivinationA
Grade Point Average for this year:3.9 (Between a P and A)
House points earned during year: 162
Third Year Photos
TYKpI8D.png

Fourth Year

xBC0tpx.png

"Fourth year was... complicated. It didn't really have a good start, and it didn't really have a good ending either. I hope all the conflict can be solved, but I fear it won't be easy. It would help if people were a bit less stubborn and more open to seeing things from someone else's perspective. I just hope a bit of distance and time will help matters. I don't want to lose either Connor or Nicole as a friend because of this whole mess."

Iris had a tough start of the year, as her Divination grades from the year before were a bit disappointing to her. She hadn't been as good at the subject as she had always imagined, despite the time and effort she put into it. The rest of her year mostly went as normal, but things changed when conflict created a rift in the fourth year students. After Eric and Nicole's breakup, almost every fourth year seemed to pick a side. Iris tried her best to remain as neutral as she could, but seemed to have only alienated herself more from her friends.

Roleplays
Lovely PresentWith Jenna JusantreaFlorean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Urgent AdviceWith Nicole Fisk and Jenna JusantreaNew Zealand Express
Foggy ViewsWith Lysander SummersThe Student Lounge
Big Sister, Little Sister - Heta Omega MeetingWith Cyzarine Haden, Nicole Fisk, Alena Romanova,
And various others
Signs for the TimesWith Poppy PerkinsConglomerated Arts Room
Little Red Riding Hood is ComingHalloween Feast
With Jenna Jusantrea, Thomas Jusantrea, and Daintree Vaskevold
Great Hall
Discussing Womanhood Part 1 - Heta Omega Semester 1 Event With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Cyzarine Haden,
And various others
The Light We LostWith Kiara WoodThe Student Lounge
Written In The CardsWith Connor HollandThe Library
CAC Y37 S1 - Christmas Cards and Yule Ball invitationsWith Emily Underwood, Juniper Zumwalt,
And various others
Conglomerated Arts Room
Ravenclaw Trivia Night Y37/S2With ~Professor Kahurangi Josephs, Adorah Zumwalt,
And various others
Ravenclaw Common Room
Feeling AloneWith Jenna Jusantrea, Nicole Fisk, and Thomas JusantreaHufflepuff House Table
What Do You Do When You Are Free?Valentine's Dance
With Jenna Jusantrea
Great Hall
Always In Third PlaceWith Minnie CalidaThe North Tower
A Little TarotWith Juniper ZumwaltRavenclaw Fourth Years Girls Dorm
Boiling OverWith Nicole Fisk, Emma van Houten and Eric HollandGryffindor House Table
ReadingWith Emily HastingsThe Student Lounge
CAC Y37 S2 - Learning our wayWith Emily Underwood,
And various others
Conglomerated Arts Room
Celebrating Graduating Sisters: A Heta Omega Party!With Cyzarine Haden, Jenna Jusantrea,
And various others
Picking a SideWith Nicole Fisk, Emma van Houten, Connor Holland,
And various others
The Library

Fourth Year Photos
TYKpI8D.png

Last edited:
TYKpI8D.png

Fifth Year

4HmEPpC.png

"I felt a little sad going into my fifth year. It felt like my friend group had split up irreversibly, and I missed half of my friends terribly. Attempting to stay neutral seemed to have backfired a bit. Thankfully I could still hang out with Poppy and made a new friend in Rosalind, but I still felt torn. I think I managed to salvage things with Connor in the end. I just hope Nicole will be okay with it in the end."

Iris felt a little lonely in her fifth year, torn between picking Connor or Nicole's side Iris found out that it wasn't very easy to stay neutral in a conflict like this. She grew closer to a few of her other classmates but still felt pretty sad about the situation. She also still struggled with her Divination classes, her grade slipping lower and lower with each passing year. She'll still try to keep up with the subject, but is wondering if she can do anything with it after graduation or if its a lost cause at this point.

Roleplays
Birthday Party for GirlsWith Jenna Jusantrea and Kiara WoodObsidian Harbour
Redecorating and ReminiscingWith Juniper ZumwaltRavenclaw Fifth Years Girls Dorm
Ravenclaw House Meeting Y38/S1With ~Professor Kahurangi Josephs, Poppy Perkins,
And various others
Ravenclaw Common Room
Floating up HighWith Rosalind LockwoodThe Student Lounge
Dwindling HopesWith Professor Elvera Le FeyAbandoned Classroom
Sisters - Heta Omega MeetingWith Cyzarine Haden, Lillith Montgomery,
And various
This Will Be FunYule Ball
With Ajaccio Skey
Great Hall
Strumming AwayWith Rosalind LockwoodThe North Tower
Unwritten RegretsWith Connor HollandThe Sixth Floor Corridor
Splendid SaffronRose Delivery
With Charlie Helkovaara
The Lakefront
Peaceful PinkRose Delivery
With Arthurian Taylor
Cheerful YellowRose Delivery
With Nolan Burke
The Great Lawn
Lucky LemonRose Delivery
With Manaia Te Rangi
The Fourth Floor Corridor
Roommates and RosesRose Delivery
With Juniper Zumwalt
Ravenclaw Fifth Years Girls Dorm
Happy HoneyRose Delivery
With Indira Khatri
The Library
The Final FlowerRose Delivery
With Elliot Briar
Hufflepuff House Table
Flower for a FlowerReceiving a Rose
With Connor Holland
The Hogwarts Garden
Yellow GuidanceReceiving a Rose
With Ana Sofia Burleigh
The Fifth Floor Corridor
Yellow IrisReceiving a Rose
With Eugene Nestor
The North Tower
It's Nice to Spend Time With My BestieValentine's Dance
With Jenna Jusantrea
Great Hall
Study Session: Heta Omega EventWith Cyzarine Haden,
And various others
Study BuddiesWith Rosalind LockwoodThe Student Lounge
Meet the Smallest Raven Y38/S2With ~Kahurangi Josephs, Poppy Perkins,
And various others
Ravenclaw Common Room

Fifth Year Photos

TYKpI8D.png

Sixth Year

8eGFvtU.png

"I guess my friendship with Nicole is over, she hasn't talked to me for most of the year. I feel a bit bad about it, but I'm trying not to take it too personally. At least I have Rose. I'm so glad we found each other, she's very special to me. I hope stay together even after graduation. I still haven't found my stride with divination and I'm starting to wonder if I can ever get a career in the subject. At least I got a job at the Inner Eye, though."

Iris had a fairly quiet sixth year. She had a confrontation with Nicole over break and hasn't talked to the Slytherin since. She knows Emma is still friends with her, which she feels a bit strange about, but it is not something they really talk about. Iris enjoyed her lessons well enough, though her grades aren't that good. She started dating Rosalind Lockwood this year, a Gryffindor in her year who she has liked for a while. The two went to the dances together and had a fun time.

Roleplays
Face to FaceWith Nicole Fisk Gladrag's Wizardwear
Six Years of FriendshipWith Jenna JusantreaNew Zealand Express
Ravenclaw House Meeting Y39/S1With ~Professor Kahurangi Josephs, Poppy Perkins,
And various others
Ravenclaw Common Room
Another PartyHalloween Feast
Rosalind Lockwood and Noel Waldgrave
Great Hall
Mystical FriendshipWith Selene Le FeyThe Owlery
CAC Y39 S1- Club PosterWith Casper Beckett, Kiara WoodConglomerated Arts Room
Y39 S1 Heta Omega | Welcome MeetingWith Samantha Jacobs, Elisabeth Easterling, Ivelisse Burleigh,
And various others
Moving ForwardWith Rosalind LockwoodThe Student Lounge
Get BoredWith Jenna JusantreaRavenclaw House Table
Can't Fight This FeelingYule Ball
With Rosalind Lockwood
Great Hall
Blossoming FlowersValentine's Dance
With Rosalind Lockwood
Great Hall
WPC/CAC - Project Garden KingdomWith Lysander Summers, Casper Beckett,
And various others
The Wild Patch
Tallest Tower Y39/S2With ~Professor Kahurangi Josephs, Poppy Perkins,
And various others
Ravenclaw Common Room
Out of Your WayWith Rosalind LockwoodThe Sixth Floor Corridor
Nothing But UncertaintyWith Delilah ThorneThe Great Lawn
Y39 S2 | Brotherhood and Heta Omega Bonfire PartyWith Samantha Jacobs, Simon Thorne, Noel Waldgrave, Emma van Houten,
And various others
The Great Lawn
Y39 End of Year Feast!With ~Professor Katherine Alicastell,
And various others
Great Hall

Sixth Year Photos

TYKpI8D.png

Seventh Year

kZhNNMF.png

"I don't think I can look back on my seventh year fondly, even if a lot of good things happened. The scare of almost losing Emma overshadows a lot of it. I'm glad I got to spend a lot of time with Rose, though."

Iris' final year was fairly quiet until the end. She studied, spent time with her friends, and went to dances and events with her girlfriend Rose. But when Emma ended up in the hospital wing, it was probably the scariest moment of Iris' life. She spent a lot of time at her sister's bedside and was privately glad the boys responsible were expelled even if it had been an accident. She was very relieved when Emma woke up. The one positive thing to come from it all was her conversation with Nicole. Iris is hopeful that they can repair their friendship after graduation.

Roleplays
Coworkers and FriendsWith Selene Le FeyThe Inner Eye
Back to SchoolWith Jenna JusantreaRavenclaw House Table
Ravenclaw House Meeting Y40/S1With ~Professor Kahurangi Josephs, Poppy Perkins,
And various others
Ravenclaw Common Room
Open BookWith Connor HollandThe Student Lounge
Young AdultsWith Poppy PerkinsRavenclaw Common Room
Sort-of StudyingWith Sebastian KaneThe Library
The FutureWith Rosalind LockwoodThe North Tower
Last HalloweenHalloween Feast
With Kiara Wood
The Halloween Feast
One Last DanceYule Ball
With Rosalind Lockwood
Great Hall
Coming in on My Day OffWith Selene Le FeyThe Inner Eye
The Yellow PetalsReceiving a Rose
With Kiara Wood
Ravenclaw Seventh Years Girls Dorm
Yellow Rose for a Blue IrisReceiving a Rose
With Xinyi Huang
We Need an ElevatorReceiving a Rose
With Tina Seville-Lopez
The North Tower
One Floor HigherReceiving a Rose
With Aaliyah Chun
The Third Floor Corridor
Another RoseReceiving a Rose
With Silas Broomhead
The North Tower
Losing Half of YourselfWith Nicole FiskThe Hospital Wing

Seventh Year Photos

Iris knew it frustrated Emma to have her around all the time, but it was difficult for her to leave her be at the moment. The image of her so still and frozen in the hospital wing bed was stuck in her brain, and Iris dreamed about it almost every night. So whenever she could, she wanted to keep Emma in her sights. She listened as Professor Alicastell started the speech, though she kept an eye on Emma the whole time. Though her attention was soon on Connor, as she realized something was awfully wrong the moment he started his speech. She watched her friend fumble for words and break down on the stage, feeling horrible for him. This was a moment she knew he had been looking forward to, something he should have been great at. It should have been his moment to shine. Iris barely heard what Chloë had to say, she was completely focused on Connor. When he returned to his seat, Iris turned to him instead of Ema and put a hand on his arm. When she was called, she went to get her diploma, barely able to enjoy the moment. She returned to her seat and placed her hand on Connor's shoulder this time, giving it a slight squeeze.

TYKpI8D.png

Last edited:
TYKpI8D.png

Inner Eye Assistant

eyDhTJb.png

Roleplays
Must Be A DreamWith Blake van Houten, Lars van Houten,
And various others
New Zealand
Dinner DatesWith Rosalind LockwoodNew Zealand
Chloë and Juniper's Housewarming PartyWith Chloë Thompson, Juniper Zumwalt,
And various others