Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
not certain
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Padme had come to the library, the girl had been curious about the yearbooks, and knew from her brother that there were old versions, from as far back as the start of the school. But went to Year 31, when she knew her brother had been a first year, and began flicking through the old yearbook.

Iris had been on her way to find a quiet spot to read a Divination book in preparation for the new semester. She looked around in the library, then spotted a table with just one girl sitting at it, looking through a book. Iris approached, intending to sit down quietly, when she realized what the girl was looking at. "Is that an old yearbook?" She asked her curiously.

Padme nodded, "It's not like super old, these go back to Year two of the school, but relatively old," she told the girl who'd come up to her. She flicked back to the beginning "This is from Y31," Padme said as she looked back up at the younger girl.

Jace found himself wandering into the library and smiled as he saw his best friend sitting down looking through a few yearbooks. He didn't have anything else to do and was always up to spend some time with Padme so he walked over there and smiled. "Hey, you." He said, flashing a grin towards her. "Who's your friend?" He asked, looking at the other girl.

Iris smiled as she looked at the book, nodding. "I see. My sister would have been a third year, I think." She said, resisting the urge to flip the page as it would be a bit rude. She looked up as a boy approached. "Hello, I'm Iris." She said hesitantly. She hoped she hadn't interrupted some sort of meeting.

Padme did the maths quickly in her head, this girl's sister would now be a graduate. But she turned to the third year group and showed it to the girl, "Can you see her?" she didn't know this girl and not who her sister was. Padme's expression lit up lightly when she noted Jace. But she wouldn't have been able to answer the question, so she was thankful when Iris did. "I'm Padme, that's Jace," she introduced her and him, "We're looking at old yearbooks,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back