Open An Evening With Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Open after Maiya posts with Jenna

Iris was waiting for Jenna at the entrance hall, waiting to go in for the dance. She had put on a pink dress, even if she wasn't entirely sure it would look nice with her red hair. But it seemed in the spirit of Valentine´s day to Iris, so she was happy enough to wear it. She was holding a few wildflowers she had plucked outside, to give to Jenna. She hadn't sent the Hufflepuff a rose, because she had wanted to give her something at the dance tonight. Iris waited for Jenna to arrive, and kept an eye out for Nicole or Emma as well. She knew Emma was going with Ajax, but wasn't sure about Nicole.

Jenna was afraid about tonight dance and she walked the Valentin's dance. She was thinking about Daintree and pink rose. What that was mean? Jenna see her best friend Iris and she was good looking. Jenna wear today her best black and gold dress. "Hey, you look good!" Jenna tolf her a compliment.

Iris smiled as her best friend arrived, and she offered flowers as she approached. "Thank you, these are for you." She said, handing her the small bouquet of wildflowers. "I picked them outside." She told her. "How has your day been?" She added, offering her an arm. "Let's go inside."

"Oh, you don't need to do that!" Jenna felt so gilty for Iris but she looked her hand there was braclet. She take of. "Here, this braclet is for you!" Jenna smiled her and gave her braclet and she remember that she was by in New Yourk with stars and moon. "A lot of think and how was your?" Jenna take the flowers and smell. "Sure!" Jenna started walked inside.

Iris shrugged as Jenna said she didn't need to do that. "I wanted to! I had fun picking them and realized you probably would like them too." She told her. She felt a little guilty as Jenna gave her a bracelet, as she had the feeling it was Jenna's bracelet. "Oh, are you sure?" She asked, taking it carefully. Then she smiled. "It was alright, I got studying done and I got two roses." She told her as they walked inside together. "What do you want to do first?"

"I realy like and thanky so much being my friend all the time!" She gave her hug and she was so thankfuly to her." Of course! You suit moon and stars, and i hoped you liled! Don't vorie!" Jenna smiled her and she was thinkig about her asking. "Mayby we can a little eat and then go dance? I a little hungrie!" Jenna giggled.

Iris hugged Jenna back, a smile on her face. Jenna was a really good friend, and Iris was grateful to her too. "Thank you." She said as the girl reassured her that she could have the bracelet. She nodded at Jenna's plan. "Sounds good." She said with a smile. "Let's go grab some snacks." She headed with Jenna to one of the tables, then took a cupcake and took a small bite. She scanned the room. "Oh, there's Emma with Ajax." She said, pointing them out.

"Ur welcome!" Jenna hugged her best friends and what she was with no friends? Be here wirh Hogwarts it was like a perfect dream. "And Sandwiches!" Jenna giggled and take some sandwiches and cupcakes to. "They, are look so cute! Where is Nicol? She didn't came?"@Nicole Fisk. Jenna looked around and find her friend.

Iris laughed. "Yeah, we can grab sandwiches too." She told Jenna, though she was more in the mood for something sweeter. She started to eat her cupcake, smiling at the sight of Emma and Ajax having a good time. Iris shrugged at Jenna's next question. "I don't see her yet, maybe she's around somewhere though." She said, not too concerned. The hall was busy, and Iris felt like Nicole wouldn't miss an event like this. They'd run into her sooner or later.

"Yey!" Jenna smiled Iris and she was glade take some sandwiches. She know that Peaches later to need something nice get from the table. It was her cat but still they need some nice food. "Well, i hope she will be here not slytherin coomon room!" Jenna told her and she dont wanted go there and speak laud where is Nicol.

Iris laughed softly at Jenna's enthusiasm. She always seemed to love food, which was sweet. She shook her head. "I'm sure Nicole is here somewhere." She said. "She wouldn't be in the common room during a dance." Iris thought she knew Nicole well enough to be sure of that. The girl would enjoy wearing a dress and being with the lovely decorations too much to miss it, she thought.

"Good, becouse i don't wanna go the Dungeons and with my voice find Nicol, Nicol go the dance!" Jenna laugded and smiled. Probrably Iris was right and she was with somoune but who was that? Hufflepuff girl started eated sandwiches.

Iris laughed softly at Jenna. "We probably don't have to go to the dungeons. Let's just enjoy ourselves, I'm sure she'll turn up." Iris said confidently. She glanced back over to where Ajax and Emma were dancing together. It had been a surprising combination to Iris, but they seemed to be having fun. She quietly ate her cupcake, making sure not to get any frosting on her dress.

"That good to hear!"Jenna to vawed to Emma. She was not sure if she liked Ajaccio becouse she remember his first fight with her. "We can go the dance?" Jenna asked for her and she alredy was full and why not go the dance with Iris to?

Iris quietly ate her cupcake, putting down her plate as she finished it. She smiled as Jenna suggested dancing. It did seem like a fun thing to do. "Sure." She said, glancing over at the dance floor. "I would like to dance." She told her friend. "I'm not sure if I'm very good at it, but I'll try."

"Grate, then let's go!"Jenna smiled Iris and she was alredy full. She needed a little dance our doing something that she can make forgot about full stomic."My brother teach me the dance and mayby i can teach you?" She asked Iris and she was thinking about Daintree and she needed ask Iris for advice. "Iris, it's a good sigh that Daintree send me pink rose? I just, i don't know what to think. " Jenna asked Iris becouse she was so voried about him and what will be hapened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back