Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene had one last rose, and he had been told this girl was a ravenclaw and after some searching it became clear she was a ravenclaw in the common room. So he wouldn't be able to get to that. Instead he had to ask someone to go find them. But, he didn't mind waiting, he was sat on the steps near it with his last rose, humming that old Iris song, where none of the lyrics specifical said Iris but the song title was that.

Iris had been busy with her deliveries but was now glad she had finished them all. She had just headed into the common room when she heard someone was outside waiting for her with roses. She put her bag down and headed outside again, curious to see. "Hello? Anyone looking for Iris?" She asked.

Eugene looked up when someone exited the common room, but didn't think it would be her. He wasn't sure what this girl looked like and so far he'd had not much luck, but then the girl spoke. "I am! I have a rose for her!" he was immediately to his feet and tripping over them slightly in his excitement went over to her. "I have this rose and note for her!" it wasn't hard to locate since it was his last one.

See you the ball? Happy Valentin's day!

Iris smiled. "Well, that'd be me." She said, glad the boy didn't fall down the stairs when he tripped a bit. She took the rose from him and looked at the note, smiling at it. It wasn't signed, but Iris knew it was from Jenna. They had agreed to meet up at the ball. "Thanks, was I your last delivery?"

Eugene nodded, "Yes indeed!" he told her excitedly, "But I'd have delivered more roses if they let me, it's so much fun!" he told her, she hadn't really asked for all of this but Eugene's day had been so good and so fun that he couldn't help but gush a little.

Iris smiled. "It is a lot of fun." She agreed. "Maybe you could seek out Elliot and ask if there are any left?" She enjoyed the boy's enthusiasm and admired it too. She herself was pretty tired from all the deliveries.

Eugene perked up at that immediately. "Yes!" he knew who Elliot was too, so he would definitely be able to go ask. "I will do that!" Eugene said excitedly, "Happy Valentines day!" he was already moving off as he said it keen to go immediately ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back